PDA

View Full Version : Adressing needs!

SoCalFan
12-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Where do we go from here?We need O-lineman,punter,tight end another safety(Mcburnt's replacement):fryingpan: etc. Who can we go after for THIS season and beyond?

SH-Rock
12-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Why a punter?
I don't know why you guys hate on Sepev so much.
I think Mike Pouncey would be a good pick. Jimmy Smith I think should be the CB the Steelers should draft.

lionslicer
12-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Why do we need a tightend after the season? Heath is one of the best, Spaeth is right behind him but Arians doesn't use him enough, thats not a needed position. B-mac is a cornerback not a saftey, but regardless he needs to be dealt with. Dan's still better than half the punters in the league regardless of his injury problems. OL is a big problem but Pouncy's presence makes them better, hopefully they find a guard or tackle in the draft with a similar impact.

theplatypus
12-06-2010, 04:33 PM
A blue chip guard or two would help us immensely. If we could grab a quality tackle as well I'd be ecstatic.

LukesDad88
12-06-2010, 05:23 PM
We also really do need to consider getting a young and energetic big ol tub of lard to replace Casey someday. Hoke's been more than adequate backing him up, but he's up there too.

Steeler4life1972
12-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Why a punter?
I don't know why you guys hate on Sepev so much.
I think Mike Pouncey would be a good pick. Jimmy Smith I think should be the CB the Steelers should draft.

Sepev is out for the season

lionslicer
12-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Sepev is out for the season

He said for next season not this season.

steeltheone
12-06-2010, 08:00 PM
We also really do need to consider getting a young and energetic big ol tub of lard to replace Casey someday. Hoke's been more than adequate backing him up, but he's up there too.

It sorta tells us something that Hoke does as well as Hampton. I still would have rather used his money elsewhere.

SoCalFan
12-07-2010, 10:25 AM
He said for next season not this season.

I meant for THIS season,as far as tight end,Miller will be fine but needs some help,and def.a punter and O-lineman.