PDA

View Full Version : Jets/Pats MNF Thread

SteelCityMom
12-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Go Jets! Probably won't start watching the game for another 45 minutes (Pens are on) but I hope the Jets put a serious smack down on them tonight.

I know it's wishful thinking...but a girl can dream can't she?

tony hipchest
12-06-2010, 07:50 PM
3-0 jets.

i kinda think the jets will get smacked around and put in their place. hopefully they atleast snap bradys vag in the process.

SteelCityMom
12-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Geez...NE already up by 3.

nort10
12-06-2010, 08:09 PM
great PI, pats about to go up 10-0

SteelCityMom
12-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Uggghhh...yeah, it's 10-0 now.

I might just watch a movie instead tonight lol.

nort10
12-06-2010, 08:23 PM
17-0 :banging:

tony hipchest
12-06-2010, 08:24 PM
the jets are complete frauds. them skating by has finally caught up with them.

they are completely shellshocked and realizing their false bravado is not enough to be real time contenders in the league.

17-0

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Loving this game...obviously.

SH-Rock
12-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Finally the Jets bullshit is elucidated.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 08:47 PM
This is too easy.

Fire Arians
12-06-2010, 08:49 PM
man i knew the jets are overrated but LOL, talk about embarassing.

NE is the best team in the league by far, as much as i hate to say that.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Here comes the prevent defense...

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Alright Brady get another touchdown to put the final nail in the coffin.

ricardisimo
12-06-2010, 08:56 PM
So, you're running at will on the Pats, and you're faced with 3rd down and a short one, and you have your mediocre QB attempt a pass? Is Arians working for New York tonight? The Jets deserve to lose.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Matt Light blows.

ricardisimo
12-06-2010, 09:07 PM
the jets are complete frauds. them skating by has finally caught up with them.

they are completely shellshocked and realizing their false bravado is not enough to be real time contenders in the league.

17-0
Let's watch what we say. There was some big talk before our game against the Cheats as well. :nervous:

Fire Arians
12-06-2010, 09:13 PM
think the jets feel stupid for signing Revis for all that cash? I've said it before and will say it again, no corner, even if he's a shutdown corner is worth over 10 million. the best a corner can ever do is cover one man, which doesn't mean squat against a qb like brady who throws the ball to 5+ diff receivers.

the whole philosophy of a shutdown corner 'taking away half the field' is outdated. nobody runs the 2 wide in today's NFL.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 09:13 PM
That ended with a whimper from the Jets.

All right, keep it up in the second half. DO NOT LET UP.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 09:36 PM
INTERCEPTION WOW!!! SPIIIIIIIKES

ricardisimo
12-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Yup. They deserve to lose. Put the game in the hands of your bad QB instead of your running backs averaging 5 yards per carry. Perfect.

Fire Arians
12-06-2010, 09:42 PM
LOL dirty sanchez is garbage. way to play with the division on the line jets, your team is a joke.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Putting on a clinic tonight. So proud of these guys.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 09:46 PM
So much for an exciting game. I'm so disappointed.

Fire Arians
12-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Putting on a clinic tonight. So proud of these guys.

gtfo you wagon jumper

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Sure.

26 TD 4 INT

What a hack.

tony hipchest
12-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Yup. They deserve to lose. Put the game in the hands of your bad QB instead of your running backs averaging 5 yards per carry. Perfect.dont worry... they will go back to the running game in the 4th quarter when it is way to late and the patriots are expecting it the least.

arians ball at its finest. :muhaha:

i figured the pats would win 38-14. i gave the jets too much credit.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 09:52 PM
McCourty picks up an int again!

Unbelievable.

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2010, 09:52 PM
man i knew the jets are overrated but LOL, talk about embarassing.

NE is the best team in the league by far, as much as i hate to say that.
the only team the jets have beaten with a winning record , was the cheaters. as of today, they have played the 5th easiest schedule in the league.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Tom Brady poised to break the record beating Favre.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Woodhead is QUICK

tony hipchest
12-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Tom Brady poised to break the record beating Favre.what record is that?

sending text message picts of his dick to fans?

:jerkit:

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Of course my phone memory is full.

A little more salt in the wound, please.....:)

tony hipchest
12-06-2010, 10:02 PM
the most embarrassing part of this game is all the misguided media hype calling it the game of the year and the "best" rivalry in football.

= fraud.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Brady now at a 152.6 rating...

MVP of the year.

lionslicer
12-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Like I said a couple weeks ago, this is just the Patriots year.... But it is any given Sunday... Jags or Cheifs could end up in the superbowl... nahhh

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2010, 10:28 PM
up by 42 with less than 5 minutes to go.
starters still in and still throwing the ball......stay classy cheaters :thumbsup:
i'd giggle like a school girl if one of their starters went down with a major injury.

MattsMe
12-06-2010, 10:40 PM
So glad I didn't waste my night watching this crap. Belicheat should be strung up by his pubic hair, if Brady hasn't made him wax it off already.

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 10:48 PM
So glad I didn't waste my night watching this crap. Belicheat should be strung up by his pubic hair, if Brady hasn't made him wax it off already.

Surely you're not serious.

Shea
12-06-2010, 10:57 PM

Why are you hanging out here on a Steelers board for tonights game?

Just curious but isn't there Pats*** forums that would be more suited for you?

MattsMe
12-06-2010, 10:57 PM

I don't like teams that cheat. And I don't like teams that had no fans before they cheated.

lionslicer
12-06-2010, 11:12 PM

I think its someone who is on this forum who has a secret love for Brady, but doesn't want to admit it so made a seperate profile

Shea
12-06-2010, 11:18 PM
I think its someone who is on this forum who has a secret love for Brady, but doesn't want to admit it so made a seperate profile

I guess anything is possible, but I don't think so.

Me and every Steeler fan can still see the footage of the F'n cheats illegally taping our sideline and especially that of LeBeau. The epitome of class being targeted and disrespected in itself is vile.

But run it up tonight right Patriotist?

Another delusioned Pats*** fan without class.

I'm thinking this one is a troll.

Atleast I hope it's a troll, otherwise he/she is an idiot.

tony hipchest
12-06-2010, 11:25 PM
i find the new interloper pretty easy to ignore. :noidea: pretty harmless so far.

"...what was supposed to be a heavyweight match-up"

- nfl network introducing "highlights" of the MNF slugfest. :sissies:

rex ryan is ready to go out and play them again right now if they are willing to go out and do it again. :toofunny:

uhhhh... rex, you might wanna pull your head out of your ass, take a few deep breaths, get some oxygen in that blood, and then talk some smack about how scared of you they are, before making that challenge. :jerkit:

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 11:26 PM

I love the Steelers as much as the Pats.

this is a Pats thread right?

Shea
12-06-2010, 11:28 PM
i find the new interloper pretty easy to ignore. pretty harmless so far.

I don't.

I'm tired of the Patriot fans that always turn out to be as big of douches as their team.

:noidea:

MattsMe
12-06-2010, 11:33 PM
I love the Steelers as much as the Pats.

I had sooooooo many things to say to that, but then erased them.

Shea
12-06-2010, 11:34 PM
That ended with a whimper from the Jets.

All right, keep it up in the second half. DO NOT LET UP.

Harmless Tony?

Run up the score, well maybe not as much as that year Brady and Moss set records while throwing on 4th down when games were over.

I like when fans from other teams come around, but I can't stand Patriot fans because they've yet to get it.

I firmly believe that class and sportsmanship are essential and great teaching tools for young fans just coming into the game and learning it.

You can't point to anything and teach to a youngster when the Pats are playing. They disgust me.

tony hipchest
12-06-2010, 11:38 PM
I don't.

I'm tired of the Patriot fans that always turn out to be as big of douches as their team.

:noidea:well the ravens fans here seem to be dirty kunts so i guess we can use a few big douches to keep the place smelling fresh.

until then, i will wait and see if tom brady avatar is gonna start violating forum guidelines with an itchy triggerfinger.

i certainly dont want the regular members getting pissed off w/ a newb who is here for the sole purpose of pisssing people off. :drink:

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 11:41 PM
I don't.

:noidea:

How can you make an empty statement like that towards me when I haven't exhibited such behavior?

Shea
12-06-2010, 11:44 PM
i certainly dont want the regular members getting pissed off w/ a newb who is here for the sole purpose of pisssing people off.

I can take it, and am in no way trying to get this person banned.

Besides, gotta keep my bitch skills sharp. I'm thinking this one might keep me on my toes. :chuckle:

Patriotist
12-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Run up the score, well maybe not as much as that year Brady and Moss set records while throwing on 4th down when games were over.

I understand it seems like a "showboating" behavior, but they are just playing the game as it is. Why inhibit their performance because a game is "over"?

Shea
12-06-2010, 11:47 PM
How can you make an empty statement like that towards me when I haven't exhibited such behavior?

Your avatar alone is douchness at its finest.

And it goes from there ...

Shea
12-06-2010, 11:48 PM
I understand it seems like a "showboating" behavior, but they are just playing the game as it is. Why inhibit their performance because a game is "over"?

Yep, you're an idiot.

Fire Arians
12-07-2010, 12:01 AM
all these 'patriot fans' crack me up. i bet they can't name their last 5 qb's without doing a google or wikipedia search. how many fans actually showed up to their stadium in the 90's? lmao

what i'm saying is there's no such thing as a real patriots fan outside of boston, and even in that case i think only 20,000 worth in that city could even call themselves that.

MattsMe
12-07-2010, 12:05 AM
well the ravens fans here seem to be dirty kunts so i guess we can use a few big douches to keep the place smelling fresh.

until then, i will wait and see if tom brady avatar is gonna start violating forum guidelines with an itchy triggerfinger.

i certainly dont want the regular members getting pissed off w/ a newb who is here for the sole purpose of pisssing people off. :drink:

Hey I can be civil. :wink02:

I can't pretend the Patriots* are anything more than a disgrace to sportsmanship though. :chuckle:

Patriotist
12-07-2010, 12:11 AM
all these 'patriot fans' crack me up. i bet they can't name their last 5 qb's without doing a google or wikipedia search. how many fans actually showed up to their stadium in the 90's? lmao

what i'm saying is there's no such thing as a real patriots fan outside of boston, and even in that case i think only 20,000 worth in that city could even call themselves that.

I was a Bledsoe fan before Brady appeared. I've never lived in the Boston area.

In defense of those who became fans of the Pats with their recent success, can you blame them? Brady is an amazing quarterback and Belichick is a great Head Coach (regardless of taping incident). The Pats are the best in their league, I could see alot of resentment towards them because they are at the top.

Patriotist
12-07-2010, 12:15 AM
The defense is playing better and better every game. If they bring this same A-Game every week with Brady playing like he is right now, I don't see a team out there that can stop us. Hes playing like a man possessed.

MasterOfPuppets
12-07-2010, 12:51 AM
I was a Bledsoe fan before Brady appeared. I've never lived in the Boston area.

In defense of those who became fans of the Pats with their recent success, can you blame them? Brady is an amazing quarterback and Belichick is a great Head Coach (regardless of taping incident). The Pats are the best in their league, I could see alot of resentment towards them because they are at the top.
at the top of what ? as far as i know they haven't won shit since 04 ... or to put it in perspective... the steelers have won 2 super bowls , since the l;ast time the cheats won one.

Patriotist
12-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Hey the Patriots don't have to bitch about the refs.

Because they blow everyone out.

ricardisimo
12-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Your avatar alone is douchness at its finest.

And it goes from there ...
Shirtless with the lambswool jacket? Uh, yeah... I don't think we need to go any further than that.

It's too bad Jeff Reed's no longer a Steeler, because I was thinking I would go log onto "The Cheatsheet" or whatever they call their forum with the greasiest douchenozzle Reed pic I can find as my av.

ricardisimo
12-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Hey the Patriots don't have to bitch about the refs.

Because they blow everyone out.
:doh:

Patriotist
12-07-2010, 01:34 AM
LOL twas a joke.

"We don't listen to the hype," Brady said. "I don't think we ever have. We really take after our coach and he says 'When you win, say little. When you lose, say less."'
GREATNESS