PDA

View Full Version : Most Surprising Event of Week 13

BGSU A Dub
12-07-2010, 03:07 AM
As week 13 is in the books for the 2010 season, what was the MOST surprising event of the week (in your opinion)?

steelerohio
12-07-2010, 03:35 AM
The improvements of the Cowboys... season started I thought they sucked and I never expected an interim coach could come in and change things around, especially with Kitna as their Quarterback...

The Steelers win over the Ravens was just sweet...

Fire Arians
12-07-2010, 03:45 AM
score of today's game. didn't expect it to be so one sided

sharkweek
12-07-2010, 04:28 AM
The Cowboys do have a lot of talent, I'm not surprised at all that they can muster some wins, they should be winning regardless of QB because they're supposed to have an excellent run game.

I've always thought the Jets were flying too high, I didn't expect the score to be that lopsided but I'm not THAT surprised about it. The Pats always try their hardest to run up the score, and Sanchez turned into his typical worthless self.

Peyton Manning's struggle is surprising, but given how he's been struggling the past two weeks, another week of struggling wasn't too shocking either, other than his INTs he had a monster game. One player can only do so much to carry a bad / injury depleted team, no player is good enough, not even Peyton.

That being said I voted Raiders/Chargers. The Chargers were making their typical late season push and had me legitimately concerned about how good they were, especially considering the stats they're piling up on offense and defense...then they go and get curb stomped by the Raiders...in San Diego...the Raiders haven't won more than 5 games in the past 8 seasons and the Chargers owned the Raiders over that stretch. The Raiders got a bit lucky the first game so this one seemed like a lock for the Chargers to win going away at home, particularly considering our own recent curb stomping of the Raiders.

But nope, the Raiders actually swept the Chargers and are 6-6 and thus have the inside track to overtake the Chiefs for the division title...the Raiders....

MattsMe
12-07-2010, 04:40 AM
Brett Favre only throwing one interception.

grward
12-07-2010, 09:02 AM
I voted for the play of Manning ... I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed watching the big crybaby throw 4 picks in one game! I would love to see the Steelers do the same thing to Marsha in the playoffs!

iceman000123
12-07-2010, 02:09 PM
I expected the PATS to win just not by the amount they did win by. I am a bit surprised at how Peyton Manning is playing. I don't like him but I don't dislike him and I have respect for his talent. But back to the Jets game.....I feel that much more confident in playing them in 2 weeks!