PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Vs Ravens Game was The Most Watched Game This Week!!

Deserei90
12-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Steelers-Ravens on SNF was highest-rated and most-watched primetime show of the week and No. 1 on Sunday for 13th straight week.

22.5 million watch Steelers-Ravens on SNF 8th SNF game this season with more than 20 million viewers, most ever for Sunday Night Football That's incredible!!:applaudit:

http://twitter.com/NBCSportsPR

SacknificentStew56
12-08-2010, 01:18 AM
I'm shocked that it wasn't more. Shame on those who didn't tune in to watch.

MattsMe
12-08-2010, 02:12 AM
And yet Mr. Goodell insists the fans want higher scoring finesse style arena football.

Deserei90
12-08-2010, 02:25 AM
And yet Mr. Goodell insists the fans want higher scoring finesse style arena football.I agree, High score games Like for example Pats Vs Jets Game. That game was not entertaining to me at all. High scoring games are always somewhat boring to watch.

4xSBChamps
12-08-2010, 05:20 AM
And yet Mr. Goodell insists the fans want higher scoring finesse style arena football.

People tuned-in to watch what most closely-resembles what football used-to be, that was played in our youth, a style 'em Stillers & Purple Browns usually deliver by the barrel, and will continue to deliver, until that syle is legislated out of the game:
blocking, running, tackling / I don't like you & you don't like me / let's line-up and see who wants it more, and not some stylized, hoity-toity, track-meet / basketball game on turf.

You are correct that the peole running the League today are out-of-touch with their fanbase (sadly, those same people continue to shovel money into the League's pants), the proof-being is listen to a football-based, sports-talk show on the Interweb from any city in America:
while the discussions are humming about the NFL, it isn't good publicity, as many are beginning to realize it is on a downward spiral, and has-been for several years.

Adding an additional 2 games per season, while Goodell is fining players & preaching about 'player-safety', is pure-hypocrisy, and the fans are seeing-through this ruse, giving ammunition to the NFLPA in the upcoming negotiations:
how-stupid must he be to make over-paid millionaires 'sympathetic' in these tough economic times?

Ms. Goodell doesn't know the difference betwen himself, and a bucket of chit... but the bucket does!:wink02: