PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I just figured out rep points

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Yo, everyone. I figured this would get the most viewin in here but if it in the wrong board my bad. Just lettin everyone know that my dumb ass just figured out how to read the rep points that are given/taken away from me on this forum. So if any of you gave me positive rep in the past and I didn't respond thanks, I appreciate the love. If you gave me neg rep...you bums lol. If you gave me neg rep and didn't sign it, own up bitches. Anyway I'm finally figurin everythin out on this site. Peace all.

BuFu

Hawk Believer
04-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Yo, everyone. I figured this would get the most viewin in here but if it in the wrong board my bad. Just lettin everyone know that my dumb ass just figured out how to read the rep points that are given/taken away from me on this forum. So if any of you gave me positive rep in the past and I didn't respond thanks, I appreciate the love. If you gave me neg rep...you bums lol. If you gave me neg rep and didn't sign it, own up bitches. Anyway I'm finally figurin everythin out on this site. Peace all.

BuFu
Rep points to you for figuring it out.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Rep points to you for figuring it out.

Thanks man! That's very much appreciated. Peace.

BuFu

beSteelmyheart
04-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Somebody gave me some rep some time ago, & I still haven't figured it out...I don't know who it was from, but am sorry if my dumb ass didn't do what I needed to do about it at the time!:help:

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Somebody gave me some rep some time ago, & I still haven't figured it out...I don't know who it was from, but am sorry if my dumb ass didn't do what I needed to do about it at the time!:help:

Ok I figured it out go to your "User CP" and click on it and it will have a section marked as "Last Reputation Received" and it will list who has given you good and bad rep. Peace.

BuFu

melroseplace
04-05-2006, 09:27 PM
haha don't feel too bad, it took me quite awhile to figure it out too!

oh and yinz that have been giving me rep points lately need to sign it so I can put you on my list of favorite people :smile:

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:34 PM
haha don't feel too bad, it took me quite awhile to figure it out too!

oh and yinz that have been giving me rep points lately need to sign it so I can put you on my list of favorite people :smile:

Where do I sign up for that list? Lol.

BuFu

PS: I haven't given up on the facebook group. I'm gonna contact the admins for facebook and try to request that and if that don't work I'ma see if I can get a connect to make up an email address to make a "person" Steelers Nation. ........just to find the time though. lol

BuFu

melroseplace
04-05-2006, 09:38 PM
I had been wondering what happened with the facebook group. no rush or anything but I definitely want a part of it when/if you get it figured out

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:50 PM
I had been wondering what happened with the facebook group. no rush or anything but I definitely want a part of it when/if you get it figured out

Yea, sry bout that. When you told me it wouldn't let you join it was frustratin because I don't see why all the groups can't be open. I think if I contact them and make the case that it's a group that is a good purpose/cause and has no mal-intent for anyone, basically the who politically correct stuff it should be worked out somehow. I want it done though because I think it would be a great idea to unite young Steelers fans from all over the US. Facebook just redid its search feature (it's more frustratin to me now but oh well) so maybe I can convince them to find a way to revise their group feature so we can have a united Steelers Nation front. I'll keep you updated. Peace.

BuFu

pucho58
04-06-2006, 06:53 AM
I'm still confused about Rep points. I want to thank everyone who gave me points. I'm sorry if I still do not know what to do or give them to board members. Give me time I will figure it out.

Livinginthe past
04-06-2006, 08:31 AM
I'm still confused about Rep points. I want to thank everyone who gave me points. I'm sorry if I still do not know what to do or give them to board members. Give me time I will figure it out.

Pucho58 - there is a little thumbs up and thumbs down icon next to each post.

If you want to give positive or negative rep points regarding that post then click on that.

Then a box will open up that will allow you to check one of two boxes - 'I approve of this post' or 'I disapprove of this post' - choose one of them.

There is room for a comment, your reason for giving the positive/negative rep - this is where you should also sign off on the rep.

The simply click the 'Add to reputation' button.

NM

HburgXL06
04-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Since we on the subject of how to do diff things on this site. Last night I took pics of my dorm room (Steelers room) and or my roommate to post in the media section. But I don't know how to shrink the pics to the right size. When I look at what type of image they are in properties it says they are jpeg but I think the site is treatin them as bmp. I don't want to have to shrink them so that they are so small you can't even see them but I want to know how small to shrink them that I can put them on this site. Any help? Thanks.

BuFu

pucho58
04-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Pucho58 - there is a little thumbs up and thumbs down icon next to each post.

If you want to give positive or negative rep points regarding that post then click on that.

Then a box will open up that will allow you to check one of two boxes - 'I approve of this post' or 'I disapprove of this post' - choose one of them.

There is room for a comment, your reason for giving the positive/negative rep - this is where you should also sign off on the rep.

The simply click the 'Add to reputation' button.

NM

Rep points for helping me out. Thank You