PDA

View Full Version : worst movie related to sports ever

3 to be 4
04-05-2006, 10:43 PM
I just saw "Fever Pitch". Words cant describe how embarrassingly awful that movie is.

that whole Kevin Millar-Johnny Damon-Jesse (some stupid song that is supposed to have something to do with the Red Sox)-Sweet Caroline-Bronson Arroyo in a rock band-CRAP-along with the hype of this stupid movie with no talent Jimmy Fallon who thinks hes a cross between Adam Sandler and Mike Myers has just sucked dry most the enjoyment of the championship that wasnt nearly as important as the Patriots beating the Rams anyway.

there i feel better.

83-Steelers-43
04-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Jimmy Fallon should take the bridge. This is the only moron that laughs at his own jokes. Get a grip. While we are at it, can we make every jerk off that feels the need to let the world know that he or she is a Red Sox fan take a bridge? Please. It's annoying. We get the point. You love a team that has one of the highest salaries in baseball, here's a cookie you douche bags.

I would also like to add on a movie. Slap Shot 2. There is ONE Slap Shot and there will only ever be ONE Slap Shot. Any Baldwin brother, please.....stop acting and nobody gives a shit about your political agenda's. One's a liberal jerkoff that beat up his ex-wife (real tough guy) and the other is a born again nut case. Where did these jackholes come from? No talent ass clowns.

Ambridge
04-06-2006, 03:03 AM
Fever Pitch was on HBO the other day.
I could only take about five minutes before I had to switch the channels.

My personal vote goes to "Over the Top".
It's that putrid Arm Wrestling movie Sylvester Stallone put out several years ago.

3 to be 4
04-06-2006, 07:44 AM
i didnt even know they made a Slap Shot 2. yeeesh. how about any Robby Benson movie that involved him playing basketball, hockey, swimming or track and field?

j-dawg
04-06-2006, 09:47 AM
"any given sunday"... if i had to see one more slow motion hail mary pass in that film i would have launched my shoe at the screen.

steelerdude
04-06-2006, 12:34 PM
I nominate the "Longest Yard" remake. The original cannot be topped. Sorry adam sandler, go hang out with that other no-talent SNL alum, jimmy fallon.

83-Steelers-43
04-06-2006, 12:35 PM
I nominate the "Longest Yard" remake. The original cannot be topped. Sorry adam sandler, go hang out with that other no-talent SNL alum, jimmy fallon.

Good point. Slap Shot 2 and The Longest Yard remakes..........horrible.