PDA

View Full Version : Hines Dirty in the Baltimore game?

cloppbeast
12-11-2010, 04:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLFK5D8A8ng

SH-Rock
12-11-2010, 04:23 PM
He's dirty because he can hit like a defensive player? Then every defensive player is dirty.

Atlanta Dan
12-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Note the Ravens background for the 'commentators"?:sofunny:

That was about as credible as a video from North Korea state controlled TV attacking American imperialism - all that was missing were references to Ray
Lewis as The Great Helmsman and Dear Leader

The past week has confirmed to me that from The Baltimore Sun on down the Baltimore media is obsessed with the Steelers

joeyssteelcurtain
12-11-2010, 05:00 PM
I love the hit on Ray

cloppbeast
12-11-2010, 05:12 PM
I didn't even read any articles from the Baltimore Sun before or after the game. Now I wish I had.

Atlanta Dan
12-11-2010, 05:44 PM
I didn't even read any articles from the Baltimore Sun before or after the game. Now I wish I had.

This column from the Sun's Mike Preston calling Roethlisberger a drama queen gives you an idea of how it goes in Charm City

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/11/big_ben_is_at_it_again.html

StainlessStill
12-11-2010, 05:53 PM
This column from the Sun's Mike Preston calling Roethlisberger a drama queen gives you an idea of how it goes in Charm City

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/11/big_ben_is_at_it_again.html

He was at it again so much, that he even got his nose busted into 5,000 pieces and STILL stuck his wiener in all of Gayven Nation!

L
O
V
E

I
T

Riddle_Of_Steel
12-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Hiting "defenseless defenders"? Taking defenders out when they aren't looking?

Like Hines said in one of his interviews: "This is football! Why aren't you looking?" Too bad they made the Hines Ward rule-- I loved his decleaters. That one he dropped on Ed Reed in 2007's MNF matchup was EPIC. I can watch that clip over and over again.

I love Ward, my fellow half-Korean brother from another mother. The Raisins just wish they had a receiver like him.

lionslicer
12-11-2010, 11:03 PM
The hit on Lewis was like a love tap lol. Lewis grabbed him, but knowing Ward and Lewis they were probably laughing while jawing like that. The other hits could have been viewed as cheap, but if a raven did that to a steeler you know Raven fans wouldn't say it was cheap at all lol.

But the video started out by saying Ward went low on Reed... which he didn't... looked more like he tried to push Reed and kind of fell, they are obviously trying to make him look worse than he really is.

iceman000123
12-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Nothing like a good ol' Hines Ward Block!

Goat27
12-12-2010, 05:13 AM
They say Hines is dirty because he plays FOOTBALL...what a joke.

steelerchad
12-12-2010, 07:28 AM
The hit on Lewis was like a love tap lol. Lewis grabbed him, but knowing Ward and Lewis they were probably laughing while jawing like that. The other hits could have been viewed as cheap, but if a raven did that to a steeler you know Raven fans wouldn't say it was cheap at all lol.

But the video started out by saying Ward went low on Reed... which he didn't... looked more like he tried to push Reed and kind of fell, they are obviously trying to make him look worse than he really is.

It also looked like Reed avoided the contact by jumping back, which made Wards ball fall short and he fell forward. This made it look like he went low.

Set-Man
12-12-2010, 09:34 AM
The Reed play - that is a joke. He basically fell at his feet when Reed moved back. I've lost respect for Reed. Quit crying about a total nonfactor of a play. They should show his comments on Sportscenter along with a video of that play. I believe most people would laugh at that.

The Ray Lewis play. It looked like he nailed him when he was away from the play but it was legal. If Ray can't take that block then stay at home.

Hines is one of the few offensive players that blocks like a defensive player. I'm sure it gets the whole team motivated. If a defense like the Ravens can't take that then they are hypocrites.

I am in awe of the sore losers the Ravens' have been. They have been crying about the game because they lost. We lost in the final seconds of the first game but we took it. We didn't start pointing fingers at the Ravens but we bashed our secondary play and moved on.

I hope they don't make the playoffs.

As for Ben's nose. Flacco would have been crying. They wish they had a qb as tough as ours. BB convinced me he is no drama queen. Better than having Flacco (homecoming queen).

Ok I'm done with my rant. It troubles me that the Ratbird fans/press/team have been such poor losers but then again I shouldn't be surprised.

Makes me feel better to be a Steeler fan. Afterall its just a game, right?

BengalDestroyer
12-12-2010, 09:54 AM
I love Hines 'Psycho' Ward, we call him this for a reason Baltimore. This is football, Ward will hit you, and I'll love it every time he does!!!

SoCalFan
12-12-2010, 10:30 AM
It also looked like Reed avoided the contact by jumping back, which made Wards ball fall short and he fell forward. This made it look like he went low.

That was my first thought,Reed backed up.What morons those fans are!And I love the Youtube footage,love reading the comments and commenting myself!:tt03: