PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Faulk - why is he hating the Steelers?

ETL
12-12-2010, 10:49 AM
I'm watching the NFL network show before todays game and this Faulken pygmie dressed in a suit is pouring hate on the Steelers.

First he blames Heath Miller for last weeks devestating hit saying that Heath was falling down and that is why he got hit in the head. "What's a defender to do?" he says. Excuse me?!?!??!? Did Faulk-face play defense in the NFL. When did he turn into a Faulking defense apologist?

Second, Faulk-face and Irvin are discussing todays game and Irvin correctly points out that Carson Palmer is not Brady and the Bengals plan to throw it all around like Brady did against the Steelers will probably fail. But not Butt-Faulk - he saying TO this and TO that and how TO will have a great game and the Steelers are vulnerable as proven by NE.

Its as if this mother Faulker goes out of his was to put down the Steelers whenever he gets a chance.

Anyone know where this Faulken douche bag gets all his animosity for the Black and Gold?

SH-Rock
12-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Faulk is not hating on Heath. He is just saying what we the Steelers fans have been saying for weeks. When James Harrison hit those two Browns players we can see that they are crouching so a brutal hit is inevitable. Marshall has consistently protected the Steelers throughout the season. Just because he provides a perspective you don't like then that doesn't mean he is hating.

TRH
12-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Look who he played against. And hardly anybody barely even remembers who he is anymore. Jealousy speaks volumes out of this.

ZoneBlitzer
12-12-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm watching the NFL network show before todays game and this Faulken pygmie dressed in a suit is pouring hate on the Steelers.

First he blames Heath Miller for last weeks devestating hit saying that Heath was falling down and that is why he got hit in the head. "What's a defender to do?" he says. Excuse me?!?!??!? Did Faulk-face play defense in the NFL. When did he turn into a Faulking defense apologist?

Second, Faulk-face and Irvin are discussing todays game and Irvin correctly points out that Carson Palmer is not Brady and the Bengals plan to throw it all around like Brady did against the Steelers will probably fail. But not Butt-Faulk - he saying TO this and TO that and how TO will have a great game and the Steelers are vulnerable as proven by NE.

Its as if this mother Faulker goes out of his was to put down the Steelers whenever he gets a chance.

Anyone know where this Faulken douche bag gets all his animosity for the Black and Gold?

Yes, he is most-def anti-Steeler. He hates them with all his guts. He hates Ben too, a lot. The other day he took a shot at Ben in describing Peyton Manning horrible performance. He said that he thought Manning was turning into Roethlisberger with all the picks. When the Steelers beat Arizona, he took a shot at Santonio's catch saying that it should've been a penalty on his celebration for his using of the ball as a prop. All his co-hosts groaned when he said it which made him look bad.

There's a Thursday night game coming up and Marshall usually co-hosts. If any of the Steelers join the panel for a postgame show, I'd like to see them ignore this runt entirely.

tanda10506
12-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Faulk is an all around douchebag. I can't remember to many Rams games against the Steelers. Faulk was on the 1995/96 Colts team that we beat in the AFC championship game, other then that I don't know why he would hate the Steelers so much. Aside from football this guy is a true a**hole. I met him once at a restoraunt and he is as arrogant as they come.

lionslicer
12-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Look who he played against. And hardly anybody barely even remembers who he is anymore. Jealousy speaks volumes out of this.

Yeah people don't remember a future hall of famer...

Anyways, he isn't jealous he's just a defensive team hater, a Goodell puppet, doing it for the money. He was part of an offensive power house and really was brought to the NFL network to talk about offense and praise it and hate on defense because Deion(even though ppl hate him) and Woodson praise defense, and to keep the panel more balanced and have someone who agrees with Goodell, Faulk was most likely brought it by Goodell and paid a little extra than other panalists.

MACH1
12-12-2010, 02:57 PM
He hates the Steelers for beating his butt buddie Warner in the SB. He was in tears in the post game show after the SB, thats when the hate started.

Kanata-Steeler
12-12-2010, 03:00 PM
...becuase our Offense is an embarassment to our Defense , and the NFL.

Rick5895
12-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Who gives a shit what Marshall Faulk thinks!!!!!!!

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 03:36 PM
faulk is a douche bag and we beat his gay lover kurt warner in the playoffs and hes still a sour grape

TRH
12-12-2010, 04:06 PM
regardless.......in football circles everywhere, i barely ever, if ever, hear Faulk's name mentioned. About anything. He just doesn't have that "staying power" personal quality that many other players do have.

Haiku_Dirtt
12-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Look up his performance in the 1995 AFC Championship Game. After that game it was Marshall Who?

T.Richardson
12-12-2010, 04:30 PM
lmao.. you people getting so defensive.

T.Richardson
12-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Look up his performance in the 1995 AFC Championship Game. After that game it was Marshall Who?

umm.. Faulk is one of the 3 players to reach at least 10,000 rushing yards and 5,000 receiving yards in his career and the only one to have 12,000 yards rushing, 6,000 yards receiving. Has seven two-point conversions which is an NFL record. His 5 games of 250+ yards from scrimmage and 14 games of 200+ yards from scrimmage are also NFL records. Marshall Faulk is the only player to have 70+ rushing touchdowns and 30+ receiving touchdowns.

One of the best all around backs I seen.

lionslicer
12-12-2010, 04:42 PM
umm.. Faulk is one of the 3 players to reach at least 10,000 rushing yards and 5,000 receiving yards in his career and the only one to have 12,000 yards rushing, 6,000 yards receiving. Has seven two-point conversions which is an NFL record. His 5 games of 250+ yards from scrimmage and 14 games of 200+ yards from scrimmage are also NFL records. Marshall Faulk is the only player to have 70+ rushing touchdowns and 30+ receiving touchdowns.

One of the best all around backs I seen.

But to some people he apparently isn't good because he isn't mentioned a lot in social circles.

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 04:43 PM
he's still a fag

BengalDestroyer
12-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Martian Faulk!!!! hahaha who cares what this clown says, we won and everyone knew we would.

austinfrench76
12-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Wow! I honestly thought I was the only one seeing it but he does that every week! Faulk him!

tony hipchest
12-13-2010, 12:12 AM
Look up his performance in the 1995 AFC Championship Game. After that game it was Marshall Who?he was injured for the remainder of the season and didnt play in that game. :noidea:

SteelCityRules
12-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Faulk him!

lol Love this! :chuckle:

ETL
12-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Hey Faulk-face! You said TO was going to romp all over the Steelers today.

TO had 1 catch today.

Maybe you should get another job

LVSteelersfan
12-13-2010, 02:47 AM
He says it with such malice that he should be fired as a so called network guru. His vehemence in picking the Steelers to lose week after week just makes him look stupid when he is proven wrong again and again.

SacknificentStew56
12-13-2010, 05:23 AM
Who's Marshall Faulk? I could give a flyin' FUGG what he thinks. This game is measure by rings first and stats second. Hate on BIG Ben all you want but add two time SB winning QB before you speak his name. Ben's 2(right now) > Marshall's 1

theplatypus
12-13-2010, 05:33 AM
Yes, he is most-def anti-Steeler. He hates them with all his guts. He hates Ben too, a lot. The other day he took a shot at Ben in describing Peyton Manning horrible performance. He said that he thought Manning was turning into Roethlisberger with all the picks. When the Steelers beat Arizona, he took a shot at Santonio's catch saying that it should've been a penalty on his celebration for his using of the ball as a prop. All his co-hosts groaned when he said it which made him look bad.

There's a Thursday night game coming up and Marshall usually co-hosts. If any of the Steelers join the panel for a postgame show, I'd like to see them ignore this runt entirely.

Faulk was right, Holmes should have been called for a penalty. I love black and gold kool-aid as much as the next guy, but some of you are getting ridiculous.

ETL
12-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Faulk was right, Holmes should have been called for a penalty. I love black and gold kool-aid as much as the next guy, but some of you are getting ridiculous.

Fine, my friend. Go through every NFL game with video replay and please compile a list of all the penalties that should have been called. Did you get the ineligible player downfield call that was missed on David tyree 's catch or the holding call that was missed on the immaculate reception?

What you are missing is that we have a so-called non-biased commentator hired by the league who week in and week out pours out nothing but negatives and hatred for the steelers. Even with the Holmes catch, he decided to pick on the one negative AFTER the play is over. Only someone with a bone hatred for a team would bring this minutia up with such a historic play in SB history.

I think you are ridiculous for thinking that we rightfully should have lost the last SB for a celebration penalty.

theplatypus
12-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Fine, my friend. Go through every NFL game with video replay and please compile a list of all the penalties that should have been called. Did you get the ineligible player downfield call that was missed on David tyree 's catch or the holding call that was missed on the immaculate reception?

What you are missing is that we have a so-called non-biased commentator hired by the league who week in and week out pours out nothing but negatives and hatred for the steelers. Even with the Holmes catch, he decided to pick on the one negative AFTER the play is over. Only someone with a bone hatred for a team would bring this minutia up with such a historic play in SB history.

I think you are ridiculous for thinking that we rightfully should have lost the last SB for a celebration penalty.

I just wish you would tell us where you got your crystal ball.

Fire Arians
12-13-2010, 01:32 PM
faulk the faulking faulkers

pete74
12-13-2010, 01:42 PM

i agree with Faulk. It happens to harrison all the time. he goes in for a low big hit and the WR drops his head and get smacked on the helmet. how can you blame the defender for that? there not trying for a helmet to helmet.

Whodis
12-13-2010, 02:33 PM

That is why

realdeal
12-14-2010, 09:27 AM
He hates the Steelers for beating his butt buddie Warner in the SB. He was in tears in the post game show after the SB, thats when the hate started.

LOL!! I can't stand that gremlin looking M-fer!! Did you ever see when he grabbed Howie Mandel's hand knowing he has O.C.D.? Funny as hell but a douche move!!

Third Rail
12-15-2010, 01:34 PM
The thing that doesn't hold water regarding Faulk's and Harbaugh defense of the "clean" hit that damn near put Miller in a hospital is how late it came. I watched the damned replay. This wasn't a case of incidental contact. Miller was already on the ground and he clearly did not have possession of the ball, and THEN McClain dove and hit him.

But then, I forgot. Late hits AGAINST the Steelers are legal. Just look at the beating Ben takes every week.

Haiku_Dirtt
12-15-2010, 02:20 PM
he was injured for the remainder of the season and didnt play in that game. :noidea:

Just talking trash. :hatsoff:

I was a big Marshall Faulk guy when he was playing and I know his body of work in the NFL.

If you guys didn't expect some trash talking then why this kind of thread?

zulater
12-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Who gives a shit what Marshall Faulk thinks!!!!!!!

http://articles.sfgate.com/2001-09-06/sports/17618437_1_danny-almonte-moon-golf-digest

ST. LOUIS Rams running back Marshall Faulk doesn't believe man has walked on the moon.

Says Michael Silver of Sports Illustrated: "Faulk associates the U.S.'s putting men on the moon with the plot of the 1978 movie 'Capricorn One,' in which three astronauts -- one played by an aspiring actor named O.J. Simpson --

are ordered to fake a moon landing for the benefit of a gullible public."

Silver says that, during a celebrity golf tournament this summer at Lake Tahoe, Faulk told a gathering in a rented house: "There's no wind on the moon, right? Then why is that flag blowing like crazy in that footage (from the Apollo missions) you always see on TV? I'll tell you why -- because they weren't really there."

:doh:

Hard to take a guy serious who doesn't think we really landed on the moon. :chuckle: