PDA

View Full Version : NE vs Chi and how to beat Baldy

Chadmagic
12-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I mean Brady. Slip of the fingers, my humblist appologies to Bal er Uh Brady.
Games at Soldier Field in the snow. Pats are trying to throw but not w/much luck.
I Think it'll come down to who runs the ball thr best. But I've already seen the Bears D
get pressure on Brady and he looked terrified and fell down for a sack.
I give the advantage to Chicago.

So if Chicago wins we have the same record as NE but they hold the tie breaker.
But it would be closer for us to be the 1 seed with 3 weeks to go.

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 03:31 PM
to beat NE you have to start off the game fast and not fall behind.

the reason why we can never beat them is we're a slow starting team, and it's kinda tough to beat a team like the pats when you're already starting off in the hole.

Chadmagic
12-12-2010, 03:34 PM
And as I type that, Brady tears up the field with 10-15yrd strikes and in for a TD.
But the Bears are not getting pressure like they did in that first series.
Pressure is the key!!!!

Kanata-Steeler
12-12-2010, 03:36 PM
good post, that would make my Sunday today, if those BEARS would just CRUSHHHHH !!! Brady, over and over again, and again, and again .... :applaudit:

Patriotist
12-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Gronk using his big frame there to shut out the defender!:chuckle:

SoCalFan
12-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Ha,ha Balby?Complete opposite!This games weather plays into the hands of Da Bears D.

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Ha,ha Balby?Complete opposite!This games weather plays into the hands of Da Bears D.

doesn't look like it, but im not surprised. NE is a cold weather team too, it's not like they can't play in the snow or anything

lionslicer
12-12-2010, 03:40 PM
I hope Brady's hands freez off.

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 03:53 PM
this game's already over. chicago just simply isn't good enough to hang with the pats

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 03:56 PM
go home bears fans, your team never had a chance to begin with

Chadmagic
12-12-2010, 03:58 PM
So sad as they started so well. A 3 and out with a Sack! since then its been all Pats. I am not sure what to do about it all. The Pats are great at reading a defense and making adjustments at the line. Brady is good at reading blitz, signaling and going to his hot route. He knows its coming so he can beat it. On almost all his throws this game, he knows where he is going with the ball as soon as he gets it. He hardly ever drops back and scans the field. Its a quick snap, drop back, and throw, staring at the receiver the whole way.

Shea
12-12-2010, 03:59 PM
this game's already over. chicago just simply isn't good enough to hang with the pats

Yep, Cheats are up 14-0 already.

Guess the only thing to hope for from here on out is for someone to knock the snot out of Brady.

Either that or his tampon.

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 04:01 PM
chicago hasn't beaten anyone this year. they're like the bucs. good team that beats the teams that they're supposed to win, but whenever they play an elite team they're overmatched

win against he eagles was more due to eagles being a turf team not being used to playing on a sloppy field

Kanata-Steeler
12-12-2010, 04:03 PM
NE is headin for anothger SB I'm afraid. Brady, the whole team is a sychronized fu##in machine. it is just too darn good.
gawd I hate them.

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 04:08 PM
yeah, they're too ****in good right now, nobody's gonna beat them. if they go to the sb i'm not watching, i ****ing hate that team.

to be honest i'm so sick of the pats i'd rather see baltimore in the sb than them

toughsticks87
12-12-2010, 04:11 PM
yeah, they're too ****in good right now, nobody's gonna beat them. if they go to the sb i'm not watching, i ****ing hate that team.

to be honest i'm so sick of the pats i'd rather see baltimore in the sb than them

Ditto. But you have to watch the Superbowl in case they lose. One of my all time favorite games was watching the Pats go 18-1.

Shea
12-12-2010, 04:11 PM

Giants did it.

One of the best super bowls in history as far as I'm concerned.

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 04:17 PM
yeah that's true. i cheered for the giants more than any team ive ever cheered for not wearing black and gold, and that was sweet lol.

to see that smug look taken off brady's face brought me more pleasure than anyone would know haha

lionslicer
12-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Patriots haven't played a bad game since the Browns loss.... As much as I hate Brady McBaldy, he's too good right now... They might lose to the Bills and/or Dolphins because those teams will have nothing to lose and hate the Patriots more than Steeler fans.

btaylor179
12-12-2010, 04:23 PM
pats are good

lionslicer
12-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Since the 3rd quarter on thanksgiving, Patriots have outscored their opponents 100 to 3....

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Patriots haven't played a bad game since the Browns loss.... As much as I hate Brady McBaldy, he's too good right now... They might lose to the Bills and/or Dolphins because those teams will have nothing to lose and hate the Patriots more than Steeler fans.

i wouldn't be so sure of that. brady is the only player in the league i'd cheer my ass off if he got his knee broken again

and i'd throw a party if belichick ever got hit by a bus

jjpro11
12-12-2010, 04:30 PM
i don't know what's worse... watching the Patriots stomp the Bears or listening to Simms and Nantz have orgasms while talking about the Patriots stomping the Bears.

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 04:31 PM
i don't know what's worse... watching the Patriots stomp the Bears or listening to Simms and Nantz have orgasms while talking about the Patriots stomping the Bears.

glad i don't have to hear that, turned the tv off after it was 14-0

lionslicer
12-12-2010, 04:35 PM

Why are you watching then? Its not like announcers are just gonna pounce on the best team and football, say they suck, and hope the Steelers break Brady's leg in the playoffs and go to the superbowl...

jjpro11
12-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Simms and Nantz take it to a whole other level. i have to watch because of fantasy football implications.

lionslicer
12-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Thats why God invented nfl.com

If the bears were winning, I'm sure Simms would be slobbering all over them, he does that with any team that is winning.

Patriotist
12-12-2010, 04:47 PM
33-0 at Halftime. Tom Brady catches the Bears defense with their pants down on the last play of the first half. UNBELIEVABLE is all I can say about this game. The Pats are taking a 9-3 team to the woodshed ON THE ROAD and making that team look like they belong in Peewee instead of the NFL.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!! Brady is awesome, this team is awesome. Does anybody remember the Pats ever taking this big of a halftime lead because I don't?!

Shea
12-12-2010, 04:49 PM
33-0 at Halftime. Tom Brady catches the Bears defense with their pants down on the last play of the first half. UNBELIEVABLE is all I can say about this game. The Pats are taking a 9-3 team to the woodshed ON THE ROAD and making that team look like they belong in Peewee instead of the NFL.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!! Brady is awesome, this team is awesome. Does anybody remember the Pats ever taking this big of a halftime lead because I don't?!

Once again .... why are you here and not on one of your teams own forum?

Patriotist
12-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Once again .... why are you here and not on one of your teams own forum?

Once again why are you in a Pats thread? Like I said I'm a Steeler fan and Patriots fan.

Patriotist
12-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Jets offense hasn't scored since Nov 25th.

And we've scored over 100.

Shea
12-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Once again why are you in a Pats thread? Like I said I'm a Steeler fan and Patriots fan.

Because I'm a ****ing Steelers fan and this is our board.

How the hell can you be a fan of two teams, especially a classless, cheating embarrassment your Pats*** are?

But answer me a question here. Pats or Steelers ... who would you pick?

Patriotist
12-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Since I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, I'd say the Steelers. But I won't deny how talented the Pats are.

They should call this game over out of mercy like they do in kids sports.

MasterOfPuppets
12-12-2010, 05:04 PM
holy shit...CBS switched over to the jets game. i don't ever recall a network switching games at halftime before. i guess they're trying to salvage ratings. :noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
12-12-2010, 05:04 PM
should we start a jets / fins thread ? :popcorn:

Shea
12-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Since I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, I'd say the Steelers. But I won't deny how talented the Pats are.

They should call this game over out of mercy like they do in kids sports.

Your user name and avatar don't do much honor to your upbringing and what it means to covet where we come from and the love we have for our team.

No true Steelers fan would EVER root for the Pats. The two organizations couldn't be further apart in class, ethics and the proper way to go about adding to the trophy case with honorable and properly earned Lombardi's.

But I'm in the wrong here. I shouldn't be drawn in by your stupitidy yet I have.

I'm done with you because you're a troll.

Patriotist
12-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Come on.. this is getting downright sloppy. This is not prevent mode, this is sleep mode.

No true Steelers fan would EVER root for the Pats. The two organizations couldn't be further apart in class, ethics and the proper way to go about adding to the trophy case with honorable and properly earned Lombardi's.

Time to break the mold eh?

Patriotist
12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Nobody throws a better redzone interception than Jay Cutler.

NOBODY,

Patriotist
12-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Brandon Tate with a highlight. Not sure what we're achieving by keeping Brady in the game.

Patriotist
12-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Nearly 400 yards and 36 points on the number three defense in the league, on the road, on a snowstorm.

Yeah...

Fire Arians
12-12-2010, 07:55 PM
obviously a troll, his act is obvious guys.

anyway being a pats* fan on this board should be a bannable offense. and i'm dead serious too lol

i can handle ravens, browns, bengals, etc fans as annoying as they are, but patriots fans by far are the most obnoxious

TRH
12-12-2010, 09:34 PM
I actually had posted something of this sort over in the Steelers' section but this is exactly how you beat NE :
1. Blitz. blitz heavy, often, and very aggressively. Brady is like Flacco for Baltimore. Give him the time, he'll kill you. Get in his face and fast, he's nevous, scared, flustered and makes big mistakes. I've always thought he was a bit over-rated only because he's had a fantastic OL giving him all day back there. Put Ben, Manning, whomever back there and they'll look like the second coming of Joe Montana too.
2. Stop the short pass!!! He does quick 5 yard slants over the middle and 5-10 yarders to the sidelines. Thats Brady in a nutshell. Easier said than done. If you blitz heavy, he gets the short slant and fires off quick completions. If you don't blitz heavy, then he has all day back there and just picks your secondary apart like a surgeon. So how do you stop the short pass?? I'm not sure...but if you do...you win.

SGrogan
12-13-2010, 09:14 AM
too bad fans wish injury on a great player so their team can win especially a great franchise like the Steelers..I like watching Big Ben scramble and fight off sacks and still make plays,that's the football fan in me.Did i enjoy when Seymour laid the smackdown on him sure i did because he deservrd it for his off the field antics, but i would never want to see him injured to the point where he can't play..Is it the fact the Brady is 6-1 against the Steelers ??
Wouldn't you guys feel better beating New England with a healthy Brady ??

I would love to see the AFC championship Pats and Steelers in the snow in either Foxboro or Pittsburg and i do not think it would be a blowout. I could see a close game with either team winning..Peace

steeltheone
12-13-2010, 05:00 PM
I actually had posted something of this sort over in the Steelers' section but this is exactly how you beat NE :
1. Blitz. blitz heavy, often, and very aggressively. Brady is like Flacco for Baltimore. Give him the time, he'll kill you. Get in his face and fast, he's nevous, scared, flustered and makes big mistakes. I've always thought he was a bit over-rated only because he's had a fantastic OL giving him all day back there. Put Ben, Manning, whomever back there and they'll look like the second coming of Joe Montana too.
2. Stop the short pass!!! He does quick 5 yard slants over the middle and 5-10 yarders to the sidelines. Thats Brady in a nutshell. Easier said than done. If you blitz heavy, he gets the short slant and fires off quick completions. If you don't blitz heavy, then he has all day back there and just picks your secondary apart like a surgeon. So how do you stop the short pass?? I'm not sure...but if you do...you win.

Brady like Flacco? Brady over-rated? No way....We can't get any pressure on anyone without blitzing heavy...that is why we lose to a great qb.