PDA

View Full Version : I don't care

drucifer
12-12-2010, 05:35 PM
How we win

theplatypus
12-12-2010, 05:41 PM
All that matters is having the most points when the clock reaches 00.

SteelCityRules
12-12-2010, 05:44 PM
All that matters is having the most points when the clock reaches 00.

Amen!:applaudit:

StainlessStill
12-12-2010, 05:57 PM
THREAD of the F(CKING year! Shut your mouth dude! You're making too much sense....:tt04:

TRH
12-12-2010, 06:05 PM
i might agree with that....but when your offense scores no TD's, zero, then i DO care.
We're not going to get very far playing elite teams such as the Pats, Saints and big scorers like the Packers and others. If you think we're going to play those kinds of teams and win with no offense, your sadly mistaken.
Today is about as good as a day that a defense can help you win point-wise. It won't be enough against those kinds of teams.

Third Rail
12-12-2010, 09:45 PM
I hope Ben and the offense can get some TDs on the board in the next few games and shut the naysayers up. I think they'll definitely be able to against Carolina and Cleveland. New York is an odd case... their offense has been exposed in the past two weeks, but their defense held pretty strong today, so that one has a chance of being another low scoring game like when we played the Ratbirds.

I think our biggest problem right now is our running game. The O-Line is likely to blame for this... Mendy has no one who can block for him, and when they actually do, it's because of offensive holding which the refs will ALWAYS see because it's Pittsburgh. Also, I still wonder about how efficient a runningback Mendy truly is. He looked terrible today.

And the problem is, when you're trying to establish a run (and failing) then it makes your QB look bad because he's constantly throwing on 3rd down.