PDA

View Full Version : NFL Players: Ryan Clark on being a Steeler

Stlrs4Life
04-06-2006, 09:49 PM
http://www.nflplayers.com/players/pl...urnal&id=33365

Quote:
I?m playing with the defending Super Bowl champs now so that?s a big plus. It?s exciting to be around a winning team. I don?t want to take away anything from that but instead just try to add to the team. I think it?s going to be a lot of fun playing for Pittsburgh.

We report for off-season training soon and I?ve already spent a few days up in Pittsburgh trying to get used to the new surroundings. I sat down and spoke to a lot of the coaches and met some of the PR people that work there and also met with some doctors. I?m all good physically so I?m ready to get going.

Right now I?m working out at Infinity Sports Performance in Atlanta and have been busy all off-season being a father. I?m the head coach of my son?s soccer team and also help to get them to tee-ball practice and those sorts of things. We?ll be going to Disney World soon so it?s nice to spend all this time with my family.

83-Steelers-43
04-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Head on straight, good family man, seems to have his priorities straight..........sounds like a Pittsburgh Steeler to me.

tony hipchest
04-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Head on straight, good family man, seems to have his priorities straight..........sounds like a Pittsburgh Steeler to me.so he wont be clubbing and shooting at his neighbors? steelers NEVER get the cool players. :dang:

did we target the wrong redskin safety?

83-Steelers-43
04-06-2006, 10:10 PM
so he wont be clubbing and shooting at his neighbors? steelers NEVER get the cool players. :dang:

No TH, and don't expect him to be spitting on opposing team players!!

tony hipchest
04-06-2006, 10:13 PM
No TH, and don't expect him to be spitting on opposing team players!!damn. i sure wish we couldve gotten the next ronnie lot. the cant miss prospect of the 04 draft. the sure fire hall of fame safety. to think we gotta settle for the likes of ben, polamalu and ryan clark (who?):cool:

Haiku_Dirtt
04-06-2006, 10:15 PM
The collective groan I just heard came from the brass pole. Thankfully he spends his time with his family rather than pissing it away on strung out strippers errrrr 'erotic dancers'.

OX1947
04-07-2006, 02:16 AM
so he wont be clubbing and shooting at his neighbors? steelers NEVER get the cool players. :dang:

No, we'll let Duce take care of that for all of us. Execpt Duce will be the one getting jacked. Hey, do you think Duce really goes out into town with that Gray jumpsuit that he wore most of the season?? Someone made a joke about it one time and I still cant stop laughing into hyperventalation........

Suitanim
04-07-2006, 09:41 AM
If this kid can tackle big backs below the shoulder pads, that's at least one area where this move is an upgrade...

clevestinks
04-07-2006, 03:39 PM
It sounds "All Good" Lets HOPE so, no pun intended

Justin Otstott
04-07-2006, 04:44 PM
lol at Duce wearing the same jump suit!!! lol damn I just noticed he did wear that suit every game almost.