PDA

View Full Version : What Jets fans are saying about playing in Pittsburgh!

SoCalFan
12-13-2010, 10:05 AM
www.theganggreen.com (week 15) Jets @ Steelers discussion....They are hilarious,have absolutely NO confidence!:rofl:

MDSteel15
12-13-2010, 10:35 AM
They are just hitting reality!!! :thumbsup:

lionslicer
12-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Seems most fans believe they'll lose to the Steelers...

MDSteel15
12-13-2010, 10:50 AM
Jets fans are fickle :coffee:

Fire Arians
12-13-2010, 11:04 AM

well not being able to put up even 7 pts against the fins is bad, and even worse losing to a team that didn't even have 140 yards of total offense. they probably feel a lot like we did after losing to oakland last year. they're frustrated and for good reason

though i am surprised there isn't a higher % of them predicting a win, as fans it's our jobs to be biased toward our team, even if they are in a slump lol

TRH
12-13-2010, 11:34 AM
If i was a Jets fan, i wouldnt' even feel confident on playing a losing team next week considering their last 2 performances...

pete74
12-13-2010, 01:09 PM
jets are on a major decline. the funny thing is they could be a top 3 team if they just threw there backup QB in.

tanda10506
12-13-2010, 03:04 PM
I think the Jets are still a real good team though. They've beat a lot of bad teams but they also have beaten the Patriots this season. I'm not saying they are great, but with as many great players as they have, any week they could just "click" and play like a top notch team. That being said, they struggle with good defenses. They did horrible against Baltimore. The Patriots defense is said to be "not that good" but they almost shut out the Jets and the Bears so I'd say there defense is pretty decent, and last time around the Jets only scored 3 points on them.

jets are on a major decline. the funny thing is they could be a top 3 team if they just threw there backup QB in.

I just saw that Mark Brunell is there 2nd string QB. How did he become 2nd string behind Sanchez after how well he played for Jacksonville? That switch would make them better.

MDSteel15
12-13-2010, 03:19 PM
I just saw that Mark Brunell is there 2nd string QB. How did he become 2nd string behind Sanchez after how well he played for Jacksonville? That switch would make them better.

He's a hundred years old in football years....

mikegrimey
12-13-2010, 03:43 PM
I would be a little surprised to see either team crack 20 points.

MACH1
12-13-2010, 03:47 PM
2 td's in 30 redzone trips, the steelers aren't exactly lighting up the score boards either.

StainlessStill
12-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Wow, that place should have police caution tape wrapped all over it. Those Jets fans sure are preparing for a murder. Man, they have no clue what it's like to stick with their team and be hopeful through rough times. Hell, last season during our 5 game pathetic defensive stretch, we had 8 pages of how we can still make the playoffs! Down to the last game we held strong as fans. That's what separates Steelers fans over any other fan that's not worth mentioning.

plenewken
12-13-2010, 04:06 PM
If i was a Jets fan, i wouldnt' even feel confident on playing a losing team next week considering their last 2 performances...

I bet the Patriots and the Saints were very confident before playing the Browns...............

steelax04
12-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Just talked with the resident Jets fan here at work... no confidence at all and says they're on a slippery slope to lose all remaining games.

MDSteel15
12-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Just talked with the resident Jets fan here at work... no confidence at all and says they're on a slippery slope to lose all remaining games.

Considering my old supervisor was a Jets fan and a complete pecker head, this would be GREAT!!!! :drink:

steelerdave1969
12-13-2010, 05:46 PM
I would be a little surprised to see either team crack 20 points.

I agree here Mike for sure. This game will be slow scoring and whoever wins the Field Position Battle may win this game.

Steelers 15
Jets 10

CargoJon
12-13-2010, 05:50 PM
He's a hundred years old in football years....

And IIRC he sucked donkey last year for the Saints when he was their backup in Week 17 when they had him in their garbage game against the Panthers.

TRH
12-13-2010, 07:54 PM
I agree here Mike for sure. This game will be slow scoring and whoever wins the Field Position Battle may win this game.

Steelers 15
Jets 10

I'd probably agree with you......but man, would it ever be nice to see our offense totally bust out for like 40 points. I'm not expecting it....but it would be nice.

StainlessStill
12-13-2010, 07:54 PM
If I had to make a prediction right now I'd go 23-10 Stillers.

TRH
12-13-2010, 07:58 PM
both teams have given their fans reason for heart attacks all year with close victories and last second plays. It would be fitting for a close game and then someone to win at th end.

WVUsteeler
12-13-2010, 08:02 PM
I really wish I wasn't going home to NJ for the holiday break, or else I'd try and go to this game. At least I'll be able to watch it on local TV.

#1LambertFan
12-14-2010, 03:16 AM
Hahaha I love other teams fansites! Time to raid their forums!

UF-Steeler
12-14-2010, 08:03 AM
I have a feeling this game is going to be similar to the Oakland game. Just a feeling though.

SoCalFan
12-14-2010, 10:53 AM
:iagree: I think sanchez will be shaking in his shoes and we will finally score a couple TDs in the red zone,Its nice to read a couple Steeler fans on the jets forum.Kinda funny,the only thing the jets fans have to bring up are the old charges against Ben.But most do agree,the Steelers will win,and the refs and the league have really made it obvious-THEY HATE US!!!!!!!!!!!

thumper
12-14-2010, 10:59 AM
I think the Jets are still a real good team though. They've beat a lot of bad teams but they also have beaten the Patriots this season. I'm not saying they are great, but with as many great players as they have, any week they could just "click" and play like a top notch team. That being said, they struggle with good defenses. They did horrible against Baltimore. The Patriots defense is said to be "not that good" but they almost shut out the Jets and the Bears so I'd say there defense is pretty decent, and last time around the Jets only scored 3 points on them.

Brunell playing well in Jax? That was a shit ton long time ago. He was never
signed in NY to contend for the starting job. He was signed purely to
tutor MS and be there as back up. They had no intention of considering him
as a potential starter. None.

tanda10506
12-14-2010, 11:11 AM
You got to understand though that we are used to a great team in the Steelers! The Jets fans are used to a moderate to horrible team every year. It's hard to be confident when almost every year you lose completely!

jjpro11
12-14-2010, 11:53 AM
our offense plays downright horrible against good defenses. you can almost guarantee we'll be averaging less than 3 YPC on Sunday. it will be on Ben to make plays.

i don't know how anyone can think this will be a runaway. this game has all the makings of a Steelers-Ravens type game... low scoring and it will probably take a big play late in the game by either team to win it.

BlackAndGold4Ever
12-14-2010, 12:19 PM

Agreed. I live in Jets/Giants country. I know how fickle they can be. If we win on Sunday the whole band wagon will be empty :sofunny:

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm over there causing hell. Tried to keep it civil until they wanted to be rude and only want to talk about Ben. The gloves are off and I'm slaughtering every which way. Bad mistake Jets fans, bad mistake you lame -ass stepchilds of N.Y. They have as big of mouths as they do their fat tub of lard head coach.

JiF
12-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Wow, that place should have police caution tape wrapped all over it. Those Jets fans sure are preparing for a murder. Man, they have no clue what it's like to stick with their team and be hopeful through rough times. Hell, last season during our 5 game pathetic defensive stretch, we had 8 pages of how we can still make the playoffs! Down to the last game we held strong as fans. That's what separates Steelers fans over any other fan that's not worth mentioning.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

How on earth as a Steelers find do you find the audacity to call out NY Jets fans about sticking with their team through hard times? When has a NY Jets fan under the age of 40 seen a time that wasnt rough.

Meanwhile, how many SB's have the Steelers won during that time period?

Unreal, Jets fans are some of the most loyal fans on the planet. Their team kicks them square in the teeth year after year after year and we still come back for more.

You know what separates Steelers fans from every other fan not worth mentioning....1) being the trendiest team in the world to follow, hence why have an enormous obnoxious fanbase who have never stepped foot in the shit hole of a city 2) you've been to 7 SB's and won 6.

Man it must be tough being a Steelers fan.

**** OFF!!!! Spare me the how to be a fan bull shit coming from the biggest bandwagon fanbase on the planet.

I hope Bart Scott gives Big Rape a taste of his own medicine and finds him in a bathroom stall after the game.

Whodis
12-14-2010, 01:13 PM

How on earth as a Steelers find do you find the audacity to call out NY Jets fans about sticking with their team through hard times? When has a NY Jets fan under the age of 40 seen a time that wasnt rough.

Unreal, Jets fans are some of the most loyal fans on the planet. Their team kicks them square in the teeth year after year after year and we still come back for more.

You know what separates Steelers fans from every other fan not worth mentioning....1) being the trendiest team in the world to follow, hence why have an enormous obnoxious fanbase who have never stepped foot in the shit hole of a city 2) you've been to 7 SB's and won 6.

**** OFF!!!! Spare me the how to be a fan bull shit coming from the biggest bandwagon fanbase on the planet.

I hope Bart Scott gives Big Rape a taste of his own medicine and finds him in a bathroom stall after the game.

calm down pal..... i agree the Jets are far from the princess of NY

SteelMember
12-14-2010, 01:14 PM
J.... E.... T....S.... suck, suck, suck.

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Hit a nerve there did I jackoff? Listen all you got to do is look over at your own message boards to see everyone jumping off the empire state building and not even confident in a big showdown. Way to represent, idiot.

What fan base isn't loyal? I give credit to N.Y, I have no problem with them but it's funny to call Jets fan loyal when noone even gives a damn about them. That honor goes to the Giants!

1) being the trendiest team in the world to follow, hence why have an enormous obnoxious fanbase who have never stepped foot in the shit hole of a city.

Ignorant. Sigh, Pittsburgh was voted most live-able city to live in and tops the charts from local tourist attractions themselves. Try again, big man, Pittsburgh is a beautiful city whether you like the Steelers or not jackoff.

BTW: The Steelers fans have been traveling the world way before the Super 70's and have been selling out opposing stadiums since you were a fetus in your mom's vagina! Before 2005, the Steelers hadn't won a SUPERBOWL since 1979, so what's the excuse there? Hah, you're a moron. The Steelers represent the best fans in the world. If you travel, we are everywhere whether it be vacations, beach's, or over in the middle East.

**** OFF!!!! Spare me the how to be a fan bull shit coming from the biggest bandwagon fanbase on the planet

No, you **** off. You're in our territory son. Go away, shoo. Go eat the corn out of fat tub of lard Rex Ryans ass.

Good luck with that! If I had a choice to see who will hit dirt first, Ben, or Scott, I'd go with Scott. Ask Terrell Suggs about that. Ben is the toughest S.O.B in this league. Deal with it.

MDSteel15
12-14-2010, 01:34 PM
Jets fans a loyal... they also are whiners! Go 3-0...We're going to the SB!!! lose a couple of games... We suck! We need a new QB,Coach, Defense, etc.... bunch of cry babies! And they swear Broadway Joe is the single most important figure un football of all time just because he won 1 freaking game! Super Bowl 3 was important but what the heck else did that team do? they were mostly a losing team! One damn season and it's the single most important of all time.... I'm feeling sick just typing this

LVSteelersfan
12-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Someone from New York has the audacity to call Pittsburgh a s**thole. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!! There is no bigger crap town in the world than New York City. It is not safe to walk down the street, there are slums everywhere you look, and they can't even put a stadium in their own city. They have to play in New Jersey. What a joke. Go away.

SteelMember
12-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Well, that was no fun. Just another drive-by post.

JiF
12-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Sorry guys, I'm just frustrated about my teams recent collapse. The city of Pitts is nice. Been their a few time. Got a lot of friends up there and I enjoyed the people, the sites and the food. The food is excellent. I no longer live in NY because it has declined in recent years.

The only person who would not like Pitts is someone who is into woman. Pitts has the ugliest ******* woman on the planet by a landslide. Who ever told a broad that shortsleeve shirts with longsleve t's underneath is sexy, should have to take a piss next to Ben.

The woman in pitts look like their fathers really wish they had sons. Maybe because it's a steel town? You would need to be hand cuffed to the bed to **** one of these broads. Thank God for beer, eh?

So say what you like but I happen to enjoy woman that look and dress like woman and who have less facial hair than I do.

Go out one night in Manhatten and you might get a clue to what a woman looks like. Enjoy your great city and ugly woman. No wonder why Ben has to go down South to rape a broad.

MattsMe
12-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Sorry guys, I'm just frustrated about my teams recent collapse. The city of Pitts is nice. Been their a few time. Got a lot of friends up there and I enjoyed the people, the sites and the food. The food is excellent. I no longer live in NY because it has declined in recent years.

The only person who would not like Pitts is someone who is into woman. Pitts has the ugliest ******* woman on the planet by a landslide. Who ever told a broad that shortsleeve shirts with longsleve t's underneath is sexy, should have to take a piss next to Ben.

The woman in pitts look like their fathers really wish they had sons. Maybe because it's a steel town? You would need to be hand cuffed to the bed to **** one of these broads. Thank God for beer, eh?

So say what you like but I happen to enjoy woman that look and dress like woman and who have less facial hair than I do.

Go out one night in Manhatten and you might get a clue to what a woman looks like. Enjoy your great city and ugly woman. No wonder why Ben has to go down South to rape a broad.

You would think someone who supposedly lived in New York could spell Manhattan.

And who is this ugly woman you keep talking about? You mean there's only one?

This is a real mental giant we have here folks.

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 02:21 PM

Like I posted earlier to one of your fellow Jets fan because you're so dense, you're really not worth the time and are as dumb as it comes. You're seriously under Cleveland fans and that's a pretty bad title to succumb to. Really, you come in here, in a football forum, not to talk about football (trust me, I wouldn't want to either from the slaughter that the Steelers will be putting down) but the women (or in your illiterate case, WOMAN) of Pittsburgh? Talk about generalization? STFU and get out of here and MAYBE we'll let you speak if ever you grow a pube, teenager. Go back to being second rate of a football fan in good 'ol "Manhatten." Retard.

Man, I can't believe I wasted some posts on this asshat.:coffee:

SteelMember
12-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Sorry you couldn't get laid in the burgh... even by the "ugly" girls. You figure they'd throw you one for sympathy. They do have big hearts for hard luck stories.

I guess only choosey mother*#@$ choose JiF. :noidea:

SoCalFan
12-14-2010, 02:27 PM
JiF is funny.Hes probably 12.

joeyssteelcurtain
12-14-2010, 02:30 PM

Look dick face my wife is from Pittsburgh and she is beautiful so go fu%k your self And my steelers are going to kick the jets ass

JiF
12-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Sorry guys, I've lost my temper in this thread and its totally uncalled for. I just took offense to a fan base that has had all the spoils making fun of our fan base for not sticking through with the Jets during the tough times (which really doesnt make any sense because the Jets suck) but I digress nonetheless.

You guys have beautiful women in Pitts. They were all very nice and I banged a lot of them while I was there. They were very liberal with their vagina's and I appreciate that as a man who loves vagina.

Lets talk Football. The Jets suck. They've always sucked. They will always suck. We have a gayhomofag southern cali mexican model for a QB who cant take it when the temperature drops below 75 degrees. We have a fat loud mouth coach who walks around like he's Vince Lombardi but the only thing he's ever accomplished is being the fatest man ever hired to the HC'ing ranks. We have an old washed up RB who yields the nickname of the baddest dude to ever play the game. We have a bunch of diva WR's who cant catch herpes from one of those loose Pitts women (just kidding, those vaginas smell like roses up there). We have an oline that is already lubing their assholes for the raping they will receive on Sunday. And a secondary made of a CB who cant remember the name of his 95 kids and another corner who says he owns an island for receivers to visit but doesnt even have a single INT on the year.

I wish my Football team was like the Steelers. Tough WR's, Tough RB's, Tough TE's, tough tough tough, best safety ever, cool coach, and a rapist QB. Plus you guys got that cool towel you wave :tt04: so jealous of that. Wish I could wave a towel to show my masculinity.

Steelers - 27
Jets - 0

I <3 you all and hope that when I do decide to give up on the Jets that there is still plenty of room on the Steelers bandwagon for me to join.

mikegrimey
12-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Jif dude,

You are just plain weird. Welcome to the ignore list.

Third Rail
12-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Sorry guys, I've lost my temper in this thread and its totally uncalled for. I just took offense to a fan base that has had all the spoils making fun of our fan base for not sticking through with the Jets during the tough times (which really doesnt make any sense because the Jets suck) but I digress nonetheless.

You guys have beautiful women in Pitts. They were all very nice and I banged a lot of them while I was there. They were very liberal with their vagina's and I appreciate that as a man who loves vagina.

Lets talk Football. The Jets suck. They've always sucked. They will always suck. We have a gayhomofag southern cali mexican model for a QB who cant take it when the temperature drops below 75 degrees. We have a fat loud mouth coach who walks around like he's Vince Lombardi but the only thing he's ever accomplished is being the fatest man ever hired to the HC'ing ranks. We have an old washed up RB who yields the nickname of the baddest dude to ever play the game. We have a bunch of diva WR's who cant catch herpes from one of those loose Pitts women (just kidding, those vaginas smell like roses up there). We have an oline that is already lubing their assholes for the raping they will receive on Sunday. And a secondary made of a CB who cant remember the name of his 95 kids and another corner who says he owns an island for receivers to visit but doesnt even have a single INT on the year.

I wish my Football team was like the Steelers. Tough WR's, Tough RB's, Tough TE's, tough tough tough, best safety ever, cool coach, and a rapist QB. Plus you guys got that cool towel you wave :tt04: so jealous of that. Wish I could wave a towel to show my masculinity.

Steelers - 27
Jets - 0

I <3 you all and hope that when I do decide to give up on the Jets that there is still plenty of room on the Steelers bandwagon for me to join.

You're not going to get much love from Steeler nation when you call Ben a rapist.

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Hahahaha, ladies and gentleman, I give you: SON OF SAM!

Did your dog tell you to write that? Holy shit what a mental case. Keep talking man, it's great entrainment! Can't wait for your next post.:popcorn:

SteelMember
12-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Your right Jif, those are some good looking fans you've got.

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2008/09/23/jets_fans_mispelled_sign_phixr.png

joeyssteelcurtain
12-14-2010, 02:44 PM

I don't think so you pillow biter dick sucker **** face

tony hipchest
12-14-2010, 02:47 PM
I don't think so you pillow biter dick sucker **** face

:chuckle:

seriously though.... lets keep it clean. no need to be dragging pillows into this.

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 02:47 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slideshows/596/slideshow_59601/display_image.jpg?x=683717

JiF and Fireman Ed before Ed's big gig. Man what tool's.

joeyssteelcurtain
12-14-2010, 02:48 PM

seriously though.... lets keep it clean. no need to be dragging pillows into this.

My bad he got me worked up

SteelMember
12-14-2010, 02:51 PM
really... those pillows have no allegiances. Like a lot of us they're just looking for some good head.

tony hipchest
12-14-2010, 02:54 PM

Lets talk Football. The Jets suck. They've always sucked. They will always suck. :iagree: We have a gayhomofag southern cali mexican model for a QB who cant take it when the temperature drops below 75 degrees. :sissies: We have a fat loud mouth coach who walks around like he's Vince Lombardi but the only thing he's ever accomplished is being the fatest man ever hired to the HC'ing ranks. :yep: We have an old washed up RB who yields the nickname of the baddest dude to ever play the game. We have a bunch of diva WR's who cant catch herpes from one of those loose Pitts women (just kidding, those vaginas smell like roses up there). We have an oline that is already lubing their assholes for the raping they will receive on Sunday. And a secondary made of a CB who cant remember the name of his 95 kids and another corner who says he owns an island for receivers to visit but doesnt even have a single INT on the year. :chuckle:

Steelers - 27
Jets - 0

finally, an other team fan with half an ounce of reason and a sliver of common sense. :thumbsup:

Gc65NC44dSk

in the meantime, if you wanna run some smack, take it to the blast furnace. im sure many posters will be more than happy to join you. :drink:

JiF
12-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the open arm welcoming to the board. I really like your style of banter. Its impressive much like the Steelers organization. You guys are truly a reflection of your team. I now know why you've had so many championship seasons. Its clear, that your cheering of the Steelers has had a direct impact on the success of your team. Its really no wonder why they are a consistent winner.

FYI - making fun of the Jets doesnt really hurt (if you guys are trying to hurt my feelings). Saying they suck, yadayada...is kind of redundant. Well duh, we are the Jets, of course we suck. But if its fun for you...by all means, carry on.

I feel like just posting here in this short time is really rubbing off on me. I feel like a winner. Its a good feeling. I just waved my jacket around in my office to see what it was like, and let me tell you, liberating to say the least. I'm going to share this experience with all my NY Jets fans out there and hopefully they will learn from my journey to your wonderful board. I'm officially rooting for you guys to win the SB...again.

Who do you guys think are your biggest challenge on your way to another SB?

SteelCityMom
12-14-2010, 03:01 PM
8.4 Million New Yorkers Suddenly Realize New York City A Horrible Place To Live
'We're Getting The Hell Out Of This Sewer,' Entire Populace Reports

NEW YORK—At 4:32 p.m. Tuesday, every single resident of New York City decided to evacuate the famed metropolis, having realized it was nothing more than a massive, trash-ridden hellhole that slowly sucks the life out of every one of its inhabitants.

With audible murmurs of "This is no way to live," "What the hell am I doing here—I hate it here," and "**** this place. **** this horrible place," all 8.4 million citizens in each of the five boroughs packed up their belongings and told reporters they would rather blow their brains out with a shotgun than spend another waking moment in this festering cesspool of filth and scum and sadness.

By 5:15 p.m. there was gridlock traffic on the outbound sides of the Holland and Lincoln tunnels, and the area's three major airports were flooded with New Yorkers, all of whom said they wanted to go anyplace where the pressure of 20 million tons of concrete wasn't constantly suffocating them.

"I always had this perverted sense of pride because I was managing to scrape by here," said Brooklyn resident Andrew McQuade, who, after watching two subway rats gnawing on a third bloody rat carcass, finally determined that New York City was a giant sprawling cancer. "Well, **** that. I don't need to pay $2,000 a month to share a doghouse-sized apartment with some random Craigslist dipshit to prove my worth. I want to live like a goddamn human being."

"You see this?" added McQuade, pointing at a real estate listing for a duplex in Hagerstown, MD. "Two bedrooms, two baths, a den—a ****ing den—and a patio. Twelve hundred a month. That's total, not per person."

According to residents, the mass exodus was triggered by a number of normal, everyday New York City events. For Erin Caldwell of Manhattan, an endlessly honking car horn sent her over the edge, causing her to go into a blind rage and scream "shut up!" at the vehicle as loud as she could until her voice went hoarse; for Danny Tremba of Queens it was being cursed at for walking too slow; and for Paul Ogden, also of Queens, it was his overreaction to somebody walking too slow.

Other incidents that prompted citizens to pick up and leave included the sight of garbage bags stacked 5 feet high on the sidewalk; the realization that being alone among millions of anonymous people is actually quite horrifying; a blaring siren that droned on and ****ing on; muddy, refuse-filled puddles that have inexplicably not dried in three years; the thought of growing into a person whose meanness and cynicism is cloaked in a kind of holier-than-thou brand of sarcasm that the rest of the world finds nauseating; and all the goddamn people.

In addition, 3 million New Yorkers reportedly left the city because they realized the phrase "Only in New York" is actually just a defense mechanism used to convince themselves that seeing a naked man take a shit on a park bench is somehow endearing, or part of some shared cultural experience.

SLIDESHOW

New York City
"I was sitting on my stoop, drinking coffee, and out of nowhere this crazy-looking woman just starts screaming, 'I am inside all of you,' over and over," Bronx resident Sarah Perez, 37, said. "Then, we both had this moment where we looked at each other and realized, okay, we have to get out of here."

"This place sucks," Manhattan resident Woody Allen, 74, told reporters. "It just ****ing sucks."

When fleeing New Yorkers were asked if they would miss the city's iconic landmarks, most responded that Central Park is just a pathetic excuse for experiencing actual nature, that the Brooklyn Bridge is great but it's just a ****ing bridge, that nobody goes to the Met anyway, and that living in a dingy, grime-caked apartment while exhaust fumes from an idling truck seep through your bedroom window isn't worth slightly bigger bagels.

"This is no place to raise a kid, that's for sure," said 32-year-old Brandon Rushing, a lifelong New Yorker. "I grew up here and I turned into a giant asshole. Why would I want that for my son?"

"Plus, we're the place most likely to get nuked by a dirty bomb in a terrorist attack," he added. "So that's great. Also, it smells like shit here, and I'm not exaggerating. You'll just be walking around and it starts smelling like human shit, and it just fills your nostrils and you breathe in shit for like 20 seconds."

Before departing by private helicopter, Mayor Michael Bloomberg spoke with members of the media to address the situation.

"You know what the greatest city in the world is?" Bloomberg asked reporters. "Scottsdale, Arizona. It's clean, it's not too big, it's got a couple streets with shops and restaurants, and the people there aren't ****ing insane. This place is ****ing insane. And by the way, that's not a reason to like it. Anyone who says that is a delusional dirtbag."

By Tuesday night, New York was completely abandoned. At press time, however, some 10 million Los Angeles–area residents, tired of their self-centered, laid-back culture and lack of four distinct seasons, and yearning for the hustle and bustle of East Coast life, had already begun repopulating the city.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/84-million-new-yorkers-suddenly-realize-new-york-c,18003/

Fu.cking city sucks balls (and yes, I know this is a joke article...but it's more fact than fiction). Go eat a roach off your slum floor and bang that cracked out piece of transvestite trash down the hall you fu.cking sewer rat.

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the open arm welcoming to the board. I really like your style of banter. Its impressive much like the Steelers organization. You guys are truly a reflection of your team. I now know why you've had so many championship seasons. Its clear, that your cheering of the Steelers has had a direct impact on the success of your team. Its really no wonder why they are a consistent winner.

FYI - making fun of the Jets doesnt really hurt (if you guys are trying to hurt my feelings). Saying they suck, yadayada...is kind of redundant. Well duh, we are the Jets, of course we suck. But if its fun for you...by all means, carry on.

I feel like just posting here in this short time is really rubbing off on me. I feel like a winner. Its a good feeling. I just waved my jacket around in my office to see what it was like, and let me tell you, liberating to say the least. I'm going to share this experience with all my NY Jets fans out there and hopefully they will learn from my journey to your wonderful board. I'm officially rooting for you guys to win the SB...again.

Who do you guys think are your biggest challenge on your way to another SB?

Dude, I can't tell if you're serious or being an upright smartass ****-mouth.

Whatever you're doing keep doing it because I looked past the fact of the smack talk. I'm laughing my ass off at your posts. Call Ben a rapist all you want, whatever, that's nothing new but keep bringing it. You make me laugh with little warm butterfly's in my stomach. I hope your time here doesn't rub off on us and we start losing and our coach suddenly turns into a fat turd and our team starts awful stretches of losing years and outcomes.

For real though, before our. recent success of our last 2 Super Bowl victories in 2005 and 2008, teams forget we suffered with pain as well. We lost the AFC Title game in 1994 (to the Chargers who were HUGE underdogs) Lost the Super Bowl in 1995 (O'Donnell debacle) lost to the Broncos in the 1997 AFC Title game at home, lost to the Pats in the 2001 AFC Title game at home, and then again losing to the Pats in the 2004 AFC Title game at home. The monkey was on our back as a fanbase as well. We are just now out of the shadow's of those 4 SB's of the 70's. We are building a new dynasty.

Please post more, Son of Sam. Listen to your dog more, please.

MDSteel15
12-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Dude, I can't tell if you're serious or being an upright smartass ****-mouth.

Whatever you're doing keep doing it because I looked past the fact of the smack talk. I'm laughing my ass off at your posts. Call Ben a rapist all you want, whatever, that's nothing new but keep bringing it. You make me laugh with little warm butterfly's in my stomach. I hope your time here doesn't rub off on us and we start losing and our coach suddenly turns into a fat turd and our team starts awful stretches of losing years and outcomes.

For real though, before our. recent success of our last 2 Super Bowl victories in 2005 and 2008, teams forget we suffered with pain as well. We lost the AFC Title game in 1994 (to the Chargers who were HUGE underdogs) Lost the Super Bowl in 1995 (O'Donnell debacle) lost to the Broncos in the 1997 AFC Title game at home, lost to the Pats in the 2001 AFC Title game at home, and then again losing to the Pats in the 2004 AFC Title game at home. The monkey was on our back as a fanbase as well. We are just now out of the shadow's of those 4 SB's of the 70's. We are building a new dynasty.

Please post more, Son of Sam. Listen to your dog more, please.

Don't forget, the Steelers only had maybe 1 or 2 winning seasons before the 1970's!! He wants pain, please... have Mark Malone and Bubby Brister as your QBs in the 80's and then let me know how you feel!!!

Third Rail
12-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey, I created a name over there at that Gang Green site but for some reason my account is still "awaiting activation."

Could one of you guys chime in there and remind these self-righteous Jets fans that are ripping Ben that THEIR quarterback was ALSO accused of rape when he was in college?

Not saying Sanchokez is guilty... I have no idea... just saying that they've got a lot of balls calling us hypocrites for supporting our QB when theirs was accused of the same damned thing.

SteelCityMom
12-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Oh shit...I'd never even heard about that.

Here you go sanctimonious Jets fans...

LOS ANGELES -- Prosecutors decided Friday not to file charges against Southern California quarterback Mark Sanchez, who had been accused of sexually assaulting another USC student.

Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Richard Tacklander, who reviewed the case, concluded there was "a lack of sufficient evidence beyond a reasonable doubt."

"From the outset of this investigation, I've been confident that the facts would come to light and that investigators would confirm that I was innocent of the allegations against me," Sanchez said in a statement issued by the university.

Sanchez, 19. had been arrested for investigation of assaulting a 19-year-old woman at an apartment complex near the USC campus April 26.

Prosecutors said in a charge evaluation worksheet that a review of medical exams on both parties were inconclusive on the issue of force, making the case "essentially a 'one-on-one' allegation."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2468540

(what Sanchez fails to realize is no one confirmed he was innocent, just like no one confirmed Ben is innocent...they just simply said (in both cases) that there was insufficient evidence to go to trial)

Wow...same thing happened to Ben. So do we get to call him Dirty "Raping" Sanchez now?

Idiots.

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 03:46 PM
HAHAHAHA, wow! Here's an article. Totally forgot about this. And he was actually ARRESTED! Ben never was. Hypocrites!

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/12504422/

Mark "dirty' Rape-ez.

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 03:57 PM
Funny, there were countless number of pages of non-stop banter of Ben's rape. As soon as I brought up the Sanchez ARREST charge (thanks to my esteem colleague above) they close the thread! What douchebags. Screw them, I hope we end their season in the worst way. Can't wait to see that fat tub of lard Ryan lose and still claim themselves as Super Bowl champs. Screw the Jets.

SteelCityMom
12-14-2010, 04:01 PM
That's funny that they decided to close the thread after you brought that up. :sofunny:

I love the hypocritical replies to the article.

Im pretty sure nobody cares about some bitches that falsely accuse higher people of rape and such. Ben was just drunk and flopped out his best impression of brett favre, while sanchez was 19, someone that young should be smacked on the wrist. Talk about the game.

Yeah...cause a 19 year old shouldn't be held accountable for their actions (if the accusation was true).

Good job posting an incident from 5 years ago that you didn't even find out yourself....one of your Steeler buddies had to tell you

It must suck having to deal with the fact that, after 3 or 4 pages of calling Ben a rapist, you find out that your own is an accused rapist as well. :toofunny:

SteelCityMom
12-14-2010, 04:02 PM
And yes, Jets fans, I see you peeking. Feel free to join and tell us how much of a non rapist Sanchez is after you guys went on and on about how much of a rapist Ben was. Hypocrites.

Pam must be pissed that she has to root for an alleged rapist now.

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 04:04 PM
That's funny that they decided to close the thread after you brought that up. :sofunny:

I love the hypocritical replies to the article.

Yeah...cause a 19 year old shouldn't be held accountable for their actions (if the accusation was true).

It must suck having to deal with the fact that, after 3 or 4 pages of calling Ben a rapist, you find out that your own is an accused rapist as well. :toofunny:

Now THAT is irony! Look at them scramble in the defense of Sanchez. All of a sudden, rape is OKAY, esp for a 19 year old. LMAO! You can't write a movie script any better lads and gents! Again, **** THE JETS! Poor Pam, her feminist side now has to support that ugly scumbag Sanchez now. I almost feel for them. NAH.

joeyssteelcurtain
12-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Man thats funny stuff LOL i love it

StainlessStill
12-14-2010, 04:14 PM
It's pretty hilarious that they got a rapist throwing to a drug-head every week. Ah, this is fun. :tt04:

tony hipchest
12-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Who do you guys think are your biggest challenge on your way to another SB?the jets because they are next, therefore we must stomp their skulls.

"dirty rape-chez" :chuckle:

SoCalFan
12-14-2010, 06:30 PM
I like the "Dirty Rape-chez" name!!! Funny chit.

vasteeler
12-14-2010, 06:52 PM
so tim lumber is now a jets fan:noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
12-14-2010, 07:55 PM
I'm going to share this experience with all my NY Jets fans out there and hopefully they will learn from my journey to your wonderful board.
you might wanna give your fellow jet fans over at jets nation a heads up about YOUR rapist QB , before they make themselves look even more like huge ass's like they did over at ganggreen. :toofunny:

JiF
12-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Ben was never convicted of rape. Sorry. O.J was never convicted of murder. Ask me their both innocent. Mark was clearly innocent because he's a southern cali gayhomofag mexican model trying to play QB.

Hey if I had to bang broads from Pitts all the time I would go down South and force woman into stalls and whip out my shwank and ask for a crank as well. I see nothing wrong with it. Guy is a great QB and obviously has pretty good taste in woman.

.:tt:

SteelCityMom
12-14-2010, 08:19 PM
I will see your ugly chicks smack and raise you a "nani nani boo boo".

What...are yo mamma jokes next? That's some hardcore smack you got going on there guy. :chuckle:

I do like your take on Dirty Sanchez though...can't argue much with that.

Seriously though...when this is the face of sexy NY girls, I wouldn't talk smack on chicks from any other city. At least we know how to eat a goddamn cheeseburger here.

http://shavarross.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Sarah-Jessica-Parker.jpg

JiF
12-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Oh noez you didnt. Dont go there...not SJP. She's the essence of New York.

Most women would die to look like that at 45 years of age. I'd still bang it and be proud. Not wash my dick type proud.

I heard she's big Steelers fan and really loves Pitts because she feels like the hottest chick their because most of the women are the gnar-nar.

MattsMe
12-14-2010, 08:32 PM
http://shavarross.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Sarah-Jessica-Parker.jpg

Not cool man! Not cool!

Put a disclaimer on the first page or something, damn. :chuckle:

http://churchmousec.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/cat_eyes_seen-unseen.jpg

SteelCityMom
12-14-2010, 08:42 PM

Most women would die to look like that at 45 years of age. I'd still bang it and be proud. Not wash my dick type proud.

I heard she's big Steelers fan and really loves Pitts because she feels like the hottest chick their because most of the women are the gnar-nar.

I don't know...for some reason, when I look at her, all that comes to mind is heroin and herpes. :noidea: Must be a common NY theme. :chuckle:

Lol @ the gnar-nar though.

SteelCityMom
12-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Sorry Matt...it had to be done.

Next time I'll just post a picture of a horses face and assume everyone knows who I'm talking about.

MattsMe
12-14-2010, 08:46 PM

So, in other words, sleeping with her wouldn't really cause any change at all in your personal hygiene habits.

:noidea:

steelax04
12-14-2010, 09:07 PM
I got a good chuckle from Jiz... err, JiF. The gnar-nar was humorous, indeed.

Maybe he's our new resident Tim Lumber (albeit a bit smarter)?

JiF
12-15-2010, 07:09 AM
So, in other words, sleeping with her wouldn't really cause any change at all in your personal hygiene habits.

Truth cuz I bang nothing but the baddest bitches. So my junk always be smelling like the fruit of some young female.

And I dont know who Tim Lumber is, but he's been jocking my style since the 80's when Steelers fans claim times were tough. :banging:

BTW, I woke up this morning and waved every article of clothing I have over my head before I put it on my body just like this :tt04: shits epic. I partly did it to try and get the stink off my clothes but also cuz I wanted to feel like a winner before my day began. I'm on market for a Jets towel so I can start this trend and see if it picks up with our fan base.

We'll call it "The Wonderful Towel". Unique right?

MasterOfPuppets
12-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Not cool man! Not cool!

Put a disclaimer on the first page or something, damn. :chuckle:

http://churchmousec.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/cat_eyes_seen-unseen.jpg
hey that's mike tyson's cat.

SteelCityMom
12-15-2010, 09:33 AM
You've NEVER heard of Limp TImber!? Well, I guess that's understandable since you're not a Ratbird fan...but man, his shit is so epic, I thought everybody knew who he was. He's just the bestest sports writer this side of the uhhh....Inner Harbor??

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8fUrAdtUOw87rM:http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/coryswartz/lumber_02.jpg&t=1

This is Timber working very, very hard on a new story. See the devotion in his face?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:yPKP_7HbqOFfNM:http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/coryswartz/lumber_01.jpg&t=1

Here's Young Man out and about on the town. When he's not dressed in purple camo screaming at his TV through a bottle of Wild Turkey, he can be found "shaking off" another bender at the local "disco".

Now, I hate to detract from all the epic you've brought to this thread....but memories are like assholes, everybody just wants to eat them up. So let's take a walk down SF memory lane.

Timmy first joins....I forgot how long this thread actually went (144 pages). You'd have to be really bored to read it all, but there's some scrubbed up gems in there.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=34834&highlight=lumber

Timmy Speaks....or some garbled mess he considered speaking.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=36875&highlight=lumber

Timmy Returns....the Slim Q-Cumber chronicles.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=39835&highlight=lumber

I kind of miss TImmy. Nobody was as fun to watch get verbally abused as this guy/thing.

SteelCityMom
12-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Sorry...as a mod, I should know better than to go off topic.

Please, continue on about banging transvestites and waving diseased up bedsheets above your head in a crack-like fury. It's fascinating. :yawn:

Third Rail
12-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Glad to see a couple of you who were able to post on that Jets board brought up the Sanchez rape charge and exposed those Jets fans for what hypocrites they truly are. I personally hope neither Sanchez or Roethlisberger are guilty, but regardless, it just shows what assholes some of them are that they are that they would call Ben a rapist when their precious QB is accused of the same thing. Then again, if he keeps losing games, the fickle Jet fans will probably join in with JiF up there and call him every awful thing they can think of.

Ah yes, those classy Jet fans... you remember them... the ones who shouted "No means no" at the NFL Draft this year. I wonder if they chanted the same thing in '09 when they drafted Sanchez. Funny, I watched it, and I don't remember that happening.

JiF
12-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Glad to see a couple of you who were able to post on that Jets board brought up the Sanchez rape charge and exposed those Jets fans for what hypocrites they truly are. I personally hope neither Sanchez or Roethlisberger are guilty, but regardless, it just shows what assholes some of them are that they are that they would call Ben a rapist when their precious QB is accused of the same thing. Then again, if he keeps losing games, the fickle Jet fans will probably join in with JiF up there and call him every awful thing they can think of.

Ah yes, those classy Jet fans... you remember them... the ones who shouted "No means no" at the NFL Draft this year. I wonder if they chanted the same thing in '09 when they drafted Sanchez. Funny, I watched it, and I don't remember that happening.

I poop class.

MACH1
12-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Sorry Matt...it had to be done.

Next time I'll just post a picture of a horses face and assume everyone knows who I'm talking about.

John Elway?

tony hipchest
12-15-2010, 10:16 PM
I poop class.

class rings, maybe.

MasterOfPuppets
12-16-2010, 06:33 AM
class rings, maybe.
:toofunny:

ricardisimo
12-16-2010, 07:03 PM

Sounds familiar... What was the name of that beast I discovered earlier on some highly respectable web page, the one who doesn't shower afterwards?

MattsMe
12-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Sounds familiar... What was the name of that beast I discovered earlier on some highly respectable web page, the one who doesn't shower afterwards?

:nervous:

Does she wear tight gold pants?

She whose name must not be spoken...

ricardisimo
12-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Watch out for my body rolls!
Watch out for my body rolls!
High kicks!
High kicks!
This is how we do it!

SoCalFan
12-17-2010, 10:42 AM
class rings, maybe.

For those who get this,FUNNY!!!!!!:rofl:

JiF
12-19-2010, 07:42 PM
I love you all.

tony hipchest
12-19-2010, 09:25 PM
we love you too.

enjoy the rest of your life never seeing your sucky team win a championship. :drink:

:wave:

IowaSteeler927
12-20-2010, 04:23 AM

Jets fans a enormous assholes. They come from New York though so it's to be expected that a good portion of their fanbase would be a bunch of classless hypocritical turds. At least our coaches aren't on the sidelines trying trip players on the other teams.

JiF
12-20-2010, 09:48 AM
we love you too.

enjoy the rest of your life never seeing your sucky team win a championship. :drink:

:wave:

Thank you and I will. Luckily the Jets success doesnt not directly impact how great of a life I live. Plus, I root for other teams in different sports that provide me with the sensation of being a fan of a winner.

BTW - this waving of random objects over my head in honor of the terrible towel has changed my life. Thank you. :tt:

Jets fans a enormous assholes. They come from New York though so it's to be expected that a good portion of their fanbase would be a bunch of classless hypocritical turds. At least our coaches aren't on the sidelines trying trip players on the other teams.

We are scumbag assholes. I step in ant piles just to ruin their way of life. When parents arent looking, I scare their babies just to make them cry. I kick dogs. I also never help elderly people cross the street. And I've never given my seat to a lady...ever.

I dont mirror the Jets, the Jets mirror me.

jizzballz
12-20-2010, 04:15 PM
lol at some of us talking smack and then dissapear in this thread when we lose... priceless

jizzballz
12-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Thank you and I will. Luckily the Jets success doesnt not directly impact how great of a life I live. Plus, I root for other teams in different sports that provide me with the sensation of being a fan of a winner.

BTW - this waving of random objects over my head in honor of the terrible towel has changed my life. Thank you. :tt:

We are scumbag assholes. I step in ant piles just to ruin their way of life. When parents arent looking, I scare their babies just to make them cry. I kick dogs. I also never help elderly people cross the street. And I've never given my seat to a lady...ever.

I dont mirror the Jets, the Jets mirror me.

you dont be an asshole just because you dont help an eldery person, i've never helped one apart from grandparents lol

IowaSteeler927
12-21-2010, 12:30 AM
Anyone else hear the news that a Jets player is being sued for throwing a snowball? You stay classy New York Jets players!

JiF
01-18-2011, 03:12 PM
I like you guys.

stlrtruck
01-18-2011, 04:04 PM

I dont mirror the Jets, the Jets mirror me. :sofunny: :toofunny:

I've got to say, that there was some good comedy! Made me chuckle! :rofl:

Omar Epps
01-18-2011, 04:13 PM
We may be classless New Yorkers or whatever you want to call it but most of us have high football IQs and aren't frontrunner dontchaknow's like a majority of Stiller fans. It takes a lot of passion to follow the Jets for all these years. Our newfound success has attracted some bandwagon jumpers but this fanbase has been through A LOT to get to this point.

SteelCityMom
01-18-2011, 04:52 PM
We may be classless New Yorkers or whatever you want to call it but most of us have high football IQs and aren't frontrunner dontchaknow's like a majority of Stiller fans. It takes a lot of passion to follow the Jets for all these years. Our newfound success has attracted some bandwagon jumpers but this fanbase has been through A LOT to get to this point.

You guys are so brave. :sofunny:

Like nobody from Pittsburgh understands sports teams and hard times (Pirates?). All you're doing is making yourself look like an egotistical douchebag.

Omar Epps
01-18-2011, 05:15 PM
You guys are so brave. :sofunny:

Like nobody from Pittsburgh understands sports teams and hard times (Pirates?). All you're doing is making yourself look like an egotistical douchebag.

I'm not talking about baseball.. I'm a Mets fan so I can relate anyway.

I'm not egotistical, you're just throwing insults around. Am I wrong when I say that the Steelers have a majority of front runner fans?

Buddha Bus
01-18-2011, 05:19 PM

I'm not egotistical, you're just throwing insults around. Am I wrong when I say that the Steelers have a majority of front runner fans?

Yes. :coffee:

SteelCityMom
01-18-2011, 05:21 PM

Yes you are. Are there some that are bandwagoners? Of course...you'll have that with any team that has won 2 SB's in 4 years. But the majority are lifelong fans that have been through it all as well.

You don't sell out stadiums for nearly 40 years in a row with nothing but frontrunners.

And I'm not just throwing insults around...I was being honest. That's how you came across. And I know I come across as a bitch for saying it, but it's the truth. You act like just because our franchise has had success that we can't be vocal and passionate about our team. That's bullshit. Steelers fans have always been vocal and passionate about their team.

MasterOfPuppets
01-18-2011, 06:21 PM

and you and the rest of your fellow jet "fans" , just hopped on the bandwagon last year...
there...ya see how easy it is to accuse people you don't even know ? :noidea:

Omar Epps
01-18-2011, 06:55 PM
and you and the rest of your fellow jet "fans" , just hopped on the bandwagon last year...
there...ya see how easy it is to accuse people you don't even know ? :noidea:

I'm not calling you guys out personally. I'm speaking on the entire fanbase. I can go to any city in America.. even here in the suburbs of New York you see douchenozzles wearing Steeler jerseys. I'm sure you're all passionate and loyal and all that jazz.

It's the frontrunners who live in places like Oklahoma or California and call themselves 'Steeler fans' after seeing a few superbowl wins and have never stepped foot in Pittsburgh.

That sarahpalinhater guy is definitely one of the above.

MasterOfPuppets
01-18-2011, 07:08 PM
I'm not calling you guys out personally. I'm speaking on the entire fanbase. I can go to any city in America.. even here in the suburbs of New York you see douchenozzles wearing Steeler jerseys. I'm sure you're all passionate and loyal and all that jazz.

It's the frontrunners who live in places like Oklahoma or California and call themselves 'Steeler fans' after seeing a few superbowl wins and have never stepped foot in Pittsburgh.

i'd be willing to bet, jets gear has increased sales by 100 % in the last 2 years ...:noidea:

http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-bandwagon.gif

chitownpit
01-18-2011, 07:09 PM
:sofunny: :toofunny:

I've got to say, that there was some good comedy! Made me chuckle! :rofl:

Like the truck!!!!!!!!

are those magnetic?:thumbsup:

SteelCityMom
01-18-2011, 07:10 PM

And how do you know that's why they're Steelers fans? Who made you the fan police? Again, you're just acting like a douchebag talking like this.

Pittsburgh lost over half it's population in a short period of time when the mills started closing. Those families moved all over the place, but remained Steelers fans, and most of their kids (and grandkids now) became Steelers fans as well. I've got family and nephews and neices all over the country that scream their hearts out every Sunday for the Steelers. I guess they're just douchenozzles though.

MasterOfPuppets
01-18-2011, 07:21 PM
And how do you know that's why they're Steelers fans? Who made you the fan police? Again, you're just acting like a douchebag talking like this.

Pittsburgh lost over half it's population in a short period of time when the mills started closing. Those families moved all over the place, but remained Steelers fans, and most of their kids (and grandkids now) became Steelers fans as well. I've got family and nephews and neices all over the country that scream their hearts out every Sunday for the Steelers. I guess they're just douchenozzles though.
actually he's acting like a browns or bunghole fan...oh wait you covered that with douchebag...
can any of you jet fans here prove you were a jets fan in 2008 ? for all we know you guys coulda been wearing brady jerseys just a few years ago...:noidea:
get the point ?

stlrtruck
01-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Like the truck!!!!!!!!

are those magnetic?:thumbsup:

If you mean the letters on the back of my tailgate, HELL NO my Steelers brethren, they are vinyl letters.

azJETSfan
01-18-2011, 09:51 PM
actually he's acting like a browns or bunghole fan...oh wait you covered that with douchebag...
can any of you jet fans here prove you were a jets fan in 2008 ? for all we know you guys coulda been wearing brady jerseys just a few years ago...:noidea:
get the point ?

oh dam...PROVE ? nah...I cant other than to say I been a JETS fan since early 70's. At the time NO ONE wanted to claim the Jets (not in my family, they were all riding big blue balls) that was not for me. I been a Jets fan when they decided Rich Cotite was a good hire (but dam I have no clue where they got THAT IDEA from) 1-15, THAT SHIT HURT!~ Been a Fan with the sack exchange & the playoff game that the fins left the field a mess after torrential rains cause it eliminated our speed (we actually had some) Or when 99 decided, hey, I think I will take a penalty to give the browns a 1st (when they should have been walkin to the side lines instead. OH YES...I AM & ALWAYS HAVE BEEN BLEEDING GREEN!

(PS, the pic below this post...ma green n white fam in the C0CKPIT (for the seat in a JET before someone thinks something gay =P)

CASTEEL
01-19-2011, 03:55 AM
I have a feeling this game is going to be similar to the Oakland game. Just a feeling though.

I like that feeling ... yes, I do!!!

Although logic (bleh) tells me it could be closer... I am going to stick with the feeling 'cause it's more fun!!

JiF
01-19-2011, 09:36 AM

Hi UF Steeler fan. You are lucky to be a fan of 2 dominating teams.

I'm a UF alum as well. I like you.
:tt03:

UF-Steeler
01-19-2011, 12:38 PM
Hi UF Steeler fan. You are lucky to be a fan of 2 dominating teams.

I'm a UF alum as well. I like you.
:tt03:

Haha, that Oakland quote was from the first Jets game this season.

I went to UF during the Tebow years, but I'm not really passionate about UF football or college football in general. I pretty much stuck UF in my name because I went to undergrad there.

I've been a Steelers fan since I was 7 because my brother was a die hard fan and he and I used to watch games together (he's 14 years older than me). I'm a pretty insane Steelers fan. I've dedicated a Steelers room in my apartment and I don't miss a game. Sadly, I missed going to the superbowl in Tampa eventhough I am from Tampa.

Anyway, I'm going to UF law next year, fun stuff. I'm not just some fairweather fan of juggernaut teams.

SteelersinCA
01-19-2011, 01:04 PM

I live in California and am a Steeler fan. I moved to California on my own volition after school and the military. I'm disqualified from being a Steeler fan because I don't live in the city?? I see plenty of Jets fans out here too. You're a tool.

JiF
01-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Haha, that Oakland quote was from the first Jets game this season.

I went to UF during the Tebow years, but I'm not really passionate about UF football or college football in general. I pretty much stuck UF in my name because I went to undergrad there.

I've been a Steelers fan since I was 7 because my brother was a die hard fan and he and I used to watch games together (he's 14 years older than me). I'm a pretty insane Steelers fan. I've dedicated a Steelers room in my apartment and I don't miss a game. Sadly, I missed going to the superbowl in Tampa eventhough I am from Tampa.

Anyway, I'm going to UF law next year, fun stuff. I'm not just some fairweather fan of juggernaut teams.

I graduated right before our run of National Championships in BBall and Football. I used to bartend up at the Gators Dockside for years.

I'm in Jacksonville now...grew up in Orlando. Originally from New York. My name, JiF....is short for Jets in Florida...when I too was an undergrad at UF and started posting on message boards.

Good luck Sunday. Game should be epic...but I'd really like if you'd let one of the little deprived teams get a crack at the Lombardi...you guys have enough.

UF-Steeler
01-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Orlando, that must've been interesting being so close to all the amusement parks.

Growing up in Tampa, I usually went to Busch Gardens when I had the time. It seems I lucked out the years I went to University of Florida. 4 Championships in my time and those championships led to some pretty fun parties.

In regards to the game, I think it should be a pretty awesome game. I think the Jets will play well, I just have a hard time believing that Sanchez can out do Roethlisberger just on pure experience alone. Eventhough it is a team sport, having a franchise quarterback makes a big difference. Especially a quarterback that has been there before and won.

If the Jets don't get one this year, at least they have a bright future in the NFL.

As a fan, I wish you luck and hope it's an enjoyable game. However, I'm sure we both are hopeful for different outcomes. :tt02: GO STEELERS!

SteelersinCA
01-19-2011, 03:53 PM
I graduated right before our run of National Championships in BBall and Football. I used to bartend up at the Gators Dockside for years.

I'm in Jacksonville now...grew up in Orlando. Originally from New York. My name, JiF....is short for Jets in Florida...when I too was an undergrad at UF and started posting on message boards.

Good luck Sunday. Game should be epic...but I'd really like if you'd let one of the little deprived teams get a crack at the Lombardi...you guys have enough.

According to Omar you are front runner. Not allowed to like the Jets living if FL, sorry.

stlrtruck
01-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Born in CT, Lived in MD from age 2 - 30, have lived in the Tampa area for the last 10 years.

Steelers Football is in my blood...it is Black and Gold. My daughter, a native to FL, is being raised as such. Try telling me I don't belong as a part of Steelers Nation!

JiF
01-20-2011, 05:51 PM
Orlando, that must've been interesting being so close to all the amusement parks.

Growing up in Tampa, I usually went to Busch Gardens when I had the time. It seems I lucked out the years I went to University of Florida. 4 Championships in my time and those championships led to some pretty fun parties.

In regards to the game, I think it should be a pretty awesome game. I think the Jets will play well, I just have a hard time believing that Sanchez can out do Roethlisberger just on pure experience alone. Eventhough it is a team sport, having a franchise quarterback makes a big difference. Especially a quarterback that has been there before and won.

If the Jets don't get one this year, at least they have a bright future in the NFL.

As a fan, I wish you luck and hope it's an enjoyable game. However, I'm sure we both are hopeful for different outcomes. :tt02: GO STEELERS!

Hey, I'm with ya. I'm a very tough Sanchez critic. But the dude just took down, Manning and Brady...not offense, I think he can handle Ben if handle them.

Dude, I dont think we stand a chance. I cant even fathom the Jets playing in a SB. The whole thing is surreal.

Last year, when we made it, I was like...this is cool. We dont stand a chance. This year, I'm like...this is cool. Maybe we can actually win. So I guess that does mean we finally do have a bright future. I love Rex Ryan. I trust this guy. He's changing a culture. I'm just hoping he gets it done. Its bound to happen if we keep putting ourselves in this position, right?

Oh, the theme parks get old real quick. We used to go to Tamp to ride real rides.

According to Omar you are front runner. Not allowed to like the Jets living if FL, sorry.

Ha! Well, considering half a FL is NY transplant...lol. The Jets are my blood. Grew on Long Island and used to have season tix when they played in Shea. Used to go to the practices at Hofstra as a kid. My father's best friend was director of player personnel. We used to get on the practice field all the time. We used to eat lunch with them in their cafeteria. Joe Klecko stole an ice cream cone from my brother and made him arm wrestle him to get it back.

This is my blood. Unfortunately. Pops had to chose the Jets and the Mets. :banging:

TurkJetFan
01-20-2011, 06:17 PM
you're linking to a site full of the certifiably pathetic.

those guys are so spineless and all they do is argue and call each other names...

that site severely sucks...the message board there is filled w/ complete nerds and losers...

believe me when I tell you they do not represent the Jets fanbase...

in fact, that site is SO BAD that I requested a permaban so I would stop torturing myself lol