PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kemoeatu...

Heeeeeeeath
12-15-2010, 04:45 PM
... should get the hell out of the NFL. And take Bruce Arians with him.

Who agrees?

tony hipchest
12-15-2010, 04:48 PM
i just hope he stays healthy and can play and people wanna get rid of him. :dang:

Riddle_Of_Steel
12-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Considering the options we have behind him on the depth chart, I have to disagree.

MDSteel15
12-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Agreed... he's better than what the hells on the bench!

Merchant
12-15-2010, 05:29 PM
I thought he had a great season last year. I agree, his play has regressed a little this year but he's still decent. I love when they pull him.. he always absolutely mauls somebody.

TRH
12-15-2010, 05:47 PM
Considering how pathetic the rest of the line is and how many injuries we have....he's like an all-star to me right now lol
If i was Tomlin, i'd tell him no more holding penalties though, or you're gonna get a beat down by a few guys at the next practice.

MDSteel15
12-15-2010, 05:51 PM
A beat down like Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket!!! :tt03:

MattsMe
12-15-2010, 05:52 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/1/Batmanrobinthreadsucks.jpg

Atlanta Dan
12-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Suggested way to give this thread some punch while still taking a whack at Arians

[Insert name of whatever Steeler, NFL player, coach, or front office person you least prefer here] should get the hell out of the NFL and take Bruce Arians with him!

Now this is a thread with potential that is a novel way to avoid being accused of generating yet another Arians must be fired thread:chuckle:

Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and Roger Goodell should get the hell out of the NFL and take Bruce Arians with them!

thumper
12-15-2010, 05:57 PM
A beat down like Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket!!! :tt03:

Yea but that means he will probably shoot Tomlin in the
bathroom after wards at some point.

MattsMe
12-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Suggested way to give this thread some punch while still taking a whack at Arians

[Insert name of whatever Steeler, NFL player, coach, or front office person you least prefer here] should get the hell out of the NFL and take Bruce Arians with him!

Now this is a thread with potential that is a novel way to avoid being accused of generating yet another Arians must be fired thread:chuckle:

Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and Roger Goodell should get the hell out of the NFL and take Bruce Arians with them!

This thread's got legs. :chuckle:

lionslicer
12-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Hes not that bad, he just keeps holding... But lets kill Arians

fer522
12-15-2010, 07:40 PM
we have like 3 healthy linemen and you wanna cut one of them? :noidea:

Whodis
12-15-2010, 07:44 PM
I thought he had a great season last year. I agree, his play has regressed a little this year but he's still decent. I love when they pull him.. he always absolutely mauls somebody.

I agree and a lot of those holdings are BS compared to what happens to our D on every play

Heeeeeeeath
12-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Hes not that bad, he just keeps holding... But lets kill Arians

I am sorry, but if you have a linemen who gets penalized a lot... that is NOT an... ideal situation, to put it lightly. If the Steelers would've lost to Buffalo, it would've been on him. he let Kyle Williams do whatever Kyle Williams wanted to, and 5 of those 10 penalties were on Kemoeatu. They need to look for a replacement Guard after this season is over.

Riddle_Of_Steel
12-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Could have something to do with the fact he has been playing injured this whole season too. Why would we keep starting a gimped up guard? Have you seen how bad the guys behind him on the depth chart are?

Kemo is a good Olineman to keep around because he is a mauler in the running game. Have you seen what happens when he pulls? He usually turns some defender into a grease-spot.

Unfortunately, he has a turnstile next to him at LT, and it does not help to make his play look any better either.

Kemo is fine, maybe having a rougher year due to injuries, but is not the problem with our Oline-- that is the left tackle.

Fire Arians
12-17-2010, 05:41 PM
he's way better than trai es-sux

Rick5895
12-17-2010, 09:07 PM
IMO Kemo is an absolute stud on the OL. For some reason the Steelers are getting a lot of really "chincy" calls against them. All of Mendys big runs have been when Kemo pullls to his right.

lionslicer
12-18-2010, 03:46 AM
I am sorry, but if you have a linemen who gets penalized a lot... that is NOT an... ideal situation, to put it lightly. If the Steelers would've lost to Buffalo, it would've been on him. he let Kyle Williams do whatever Kyle Williams wanted to, and 5 of those 10 penalties were on Kemoeatu. They need to look for a replacement Guard after this season is over.

The problem is the Steelers don't have anyone better. Holds on him could have been sacks that would have been worse situations.
Legursky, in my opinion is good, but he holds way more which is why he doesn't play.

I didn't say Kemo is great guard and nothing is wrong with him, no, he's above average, but he holds a lot, so he's essentially an average guard with the holding penalties, but at this point in the season he doesn't deserve the boot...

Heeeeeeeath
12-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Fire Arians.... that draw play out of the shotgun that led to the safety was HORRENDOUS.... look how much better the offense was when Ben was calling things. We need someone to help him create a good offensive philosophy. There has to be at least 10 guys that the Steelers could pick from after this season that can do a lot better than Arians.