PDA

View Full Version : Best team to beat Pats ... other than Steelers

ETL
12-16-2010, 11:36 PM
I don't know exactly why but Brady and the Pats have got the Steelers number. They just play really well against us. With the two times this decade that we reached the super bowl, the first time - Denver beat NE for us and the second, Brady was injured all year and Matt Cassel failed to lead the Pats to the playoffs.

So, I am hoping that it happens again. Hoping that some team beats the Pats for us in the playoff - call me a wuss but I don't think we are a good match for the Pats.

i saw SD win big tonight and I am happy about that. Only one AFC west team will reach the playoffs and I hope its SD as they have a much better chance than KC to beat New England.

I think both Indy and Jax have equal chances to beat NE. Jax because of their run game. Only one of them will make the playoffs; i don't care which one.

Baltimore always give NE a game and beat them in Foxboro last year. I think they will make the playoffs.

The Jets will not beat NE and they will most likely make the playoffs too.

That leaves 4 teams: SD, Indy or Jax, and Baltimore that NE will have to face before they play the Steelers (assuming the Steelers are the #2 seed). I just hope the Jets lose in the first round and are eliminated.

OX1947
12-16-2010, 11:49 PM
Only one team can beat the pats this year, and thats pittsburgh.

toughsticks87
12-17-2010, 12:53 AM
Chargers followed by Indy. I don't want to see the Patriots* in the playoffs.

tony hipchest
12-17-2010, 01:25 AM
im sorry, but patriot threads DO NOT belong in the steelers forum.

this is the 4th patriot thread to be started in the wrong forum in less than a week.

they have been moved for the time being, but eventually they will just be deleted .

we get it. the pats are great and cant be defeated.

but until the steelers are actually facing the patriots, lets leave the main forum for steelers discussion (particularly for the steelers vs this weeks opponents).

Fire Arians
12-17-2010, 01:56 AM
Only one team can beat the pats this year, and thats pittsburgh.

only team in the AFC at least. the teams with the best chance to beat them IMO are in the nfc. falcons or saints

i think NO could be the pats kryptonite, i'd favor brees over brady in a shootout

SteelersinCA
12-17-2010, 11:47 AM
I think SD and Balt match up well with them. Only problem for SD is I don't know how they will do in the cold of Foxboro.