PDA

View Full Version : Who I like, Jets version

mesaSteeler
12-17-2010, 05:18 PM
NFL from the sidelines
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/
After hobnobbing around the NFL in the press boxes and sidelines, sports reporter Dale Lolley will let you know the insider scoop. Dale can also be heard on Tuesday nights throughout the season from 7 to 9 p.m. on WBGG 970-AM.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Who I like, Jets version

If Troy Polamalu doesn't play this week - and I'm not sold that he won't - it affects my pick only in which team I think will cover the 5 1/2-point spread in this game.

The Steelers' defense should dominate New York and erratic QB Mark Sanchez.

New York will not be able to run the ball against the Steelers, forcing Sanchez, who has a propensity to try force the ball into some tight spots, to beat them.

Sanchez isn't capable of doing that.

The Steelers will likewise struggle to move the ball as well. But Sanchez will have a turnover or two that will help set up Pittsburgh's offense.

Heath Miller returning to practice Friday is also big for the Steelers. I expect Pittsburgh to use him to help beat New York's seven and eight-man blitzes with quick passes.

Take the Steelers, 17-9, if Polamalu plays.

Take the Steelers, 17-13, if he doesn't.

steelerdave1969
12-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Sounds to me like that Troy Polomalu and Heath Miller are already set at OUT for sundays game vs the Jets.
The Steelers need Troy P for sure and he is the reason why this team Dominates when it does. They are alot different without him in the lineup.

Rick5895
12-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Heath practiced today, but this season with Will Allen we have a much better upgrade over Carter.

mizzouristeeler
12-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Anyones an upgrade over carter

mizzouristeeler
12-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Anyones an upgrade over carter

mizzouristeeler
12-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Sorry double post