PDA

View Full Version : Braylon Edwards said He Hates Pittsburgh.

Deserei90
12-17-2010, 10:31 PM
http://is.gd/iVTQi Braylon Edwards said he hates The City of Pittsburgh. Hears what he said: "I hate Pittsburgh," Braylon Edwards told Newsday in the Jets' locker room Thursday. "It's cold. Terrible field. It's not fun in any regard. There's nothing about Pittsburgh that I like.":mad:

SoCalFan
12-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Thats awesome!Im sure Pittsburgh hates him too!Now go drop another ball!

StainlessStill
12-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Lmao, it's cold. Pittsburgh and N.Y pretty much share the same climate and he also played for the Stains all those years. What a tool, these ball players should be ready for any addition, bad field or not. I hope we spank the Jets a new one.

Deserei90
12-17-2010, 10:50 PM
Lmao, it's cold. Pittsburgh and N.Y pretty much share the same climate and he also played for the Stains all those years. What a tool, these ball players should be ready for any addition, bad field or not. I hope we spank the Jets a new one.That's what I'm saying. He been in Cleveland all that time and you mean to tell me it wasn't cold? Some ball players piss me off, they think they're too good to play in bad weather or a terrible field.

steelerohio
12-18-2010, 12:08 AM
Braylon thinks he's too good period... hope he drops all his passes come Sunday...

tony hipchest
12-18-2010, 12:26 AM
in related news, plexico burress says he hates cleveland, but unlike has-been plax, edwards is a "never-was".

SacknificentStew56
12-18-2010, 07:46 AM
No one cares what Braylon thinks plus he has hands of stone like Roberto Duran.

4xSBChamps
12-18-2010, 10:13 AM
... Braylon who???

TRH
12-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Braylon Edwards is a pure and simple a**hole.
He is the definitive image of the modern day, arrogant, nasty, "the world owes ME" athlete. When he played for Cleveland he was a real despicable human being. A Randy Moss-type individual without the notoriety. He's not even a decent player who i respect.
I could care less what he says. We hate him.
I'd much rather see someone stick him (and REALLY hard) sunday than S. Holmes.

Stlrs4Life
12-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Who cares what Edwards likes? Tell him to stand in line, he isn't the only one.

SH-Rock
12-18-2010, 12:10 PM
And you'll hate it more after we beat you.

Merchant
12-18-2010, 05:31 PM
ahahahah.. dude said "don't let em play Renegade"

Deserei90
12-18-2010, 05:44 PM
ahahahah.. dude said "don't let em play Renegade":toofunny: It's like he already knows what's going to happen when they do.
How about Black & Yellow then?:noidea:

Riddle_Of_Steel
12-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Braylon Edwards said He Hates Pittsburgh.

I bet he does, LOL, the Clowns were 0-8 against us while he played for them (2005 - 2008), and 24-40 overall during that timeframe. :tt:

"It's cold. Terrible field. It's not fun in any regard. There's nothing about Pittsburgh that I like."

Yeah, d-bag, because it is soooooooooooooo warm in NYC and Cleveland, Ohio.

I hope one of our guys smokes his ass on Sunday in the biggest patch of mud they can find. It's funny when opposing team's ball carriers get up off the ground after getting destroyed with a bunch of Heinz sod and grass stuck in their facemasks......I'd pay BIG MONEY to see Brady get up off the ground swamp-thing style like that.

GO STEELERS!!

austinfrench76
12-18-2010, 11:19 PM
This guys a 1st class asswipe. He drops everything thrown at him in Cleve and then says its not his fault. Gets arrested and again, not his fault. Plus he played for michigan. He must really hate Santonio! A buckeye!

Fire Arians
12-19-2010, 12:30 AM
with his stone hands he should have gotten into boxing instead of football

MDSteel15
12-19-2010, 10:19 AM
This guys a 1st class asswipe. He drops everything thrown at him in Cleve and then says its not his fault. Gets arrested and again, not his fault. Plus he played for michigan. He must really hate Santonio! A buckeye!

Hey now!!! Leave Michigan out of this!!! :chuckle: I hated the little druggie myself as a college fan but when it comes to the pros, you try to change your prospective!

stb_steeler
12-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Like Hines says....what ever it takes to motivate yourself! What a Wuss.:kick: