PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman 3 Filming in Cleveland

Suitanim
04-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Starting tomorrow. For any comic aficionados, rumor has it from people who aren't fans that Spiderman will be wearing black tomorrow, which pretty much means we will be seeing Venom in #3.

tony hipchest
04-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Starting tomorrow. For any comic aficionados, rumor has it from people who aren't fans that Spiderman will be wearing black tomorrow, which pretty much means we will be seeing Venom in #3.NICE! i hope we see carnage by the time the 6th movie is done. the trailor for the new x-men looks pretty damn good too. my favorite has always been the punisher and comic films have come along way since dolph lungren playing him. after the original batman it took the marvel characters quite a while to get off the ground.

Suitanim
04-08-2006, 05:06 PM
X-Men was a worry because Bryan Singer left to direct Superman...I'm anxious to see how both turn out.

tony hipchest
04-08-2006, 05:08 PM
X-Men was a worry because Bryan Singer left to direct Superman...I'm anxious to see how both turn out.

a new superman????

Suitanim
04-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Dude, where you been? It opens June 30

http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/trailer.html

tony hipchest
04-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Dude, where you been? It opens June 30

http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/trailer.htmllast time i heard of this was in pre production and i totally forgot about it. i had no idea it was already done. for me growing up there were only 2 movies. star wars and super man. everything else was just everything else.

pucho58
04-08-2006, 05:25 PM
I can't waite for spiderman 3. One of my all time favaorite super heros. Now if they could change the color of the spider symbol to gold, to go with the black suit, it would be sweet:chuckle:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Bring on Spiderman, Ive been waiting for this !!! But filming in cleveland? WTF the general population is gonna start protesting if he's not in orange and changes his last name to Brown !!

tony hipchest
04-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Bring on Spiderman, Ive been waiting for this !!! But filming in cleveland? WTF the general population is gonna start protesting if he's not in orange and changes his last name to Brown !!

lol. "i am Spider Brown *thwipp, thwipp*"

MasterOfPuppets
04-08-2006, 06:35 PM
I can't waite for spiderman 3. One of my all time favaorite super heros. Now if they could change the color of the spider symbol to gold, to go with the black suit, it would be sweet:chuckle:
he's gonna have a black suit???

tony hipchest
04-08-2006, 07:12 PM
he's gonna have a black suit??? when he went to outer space for the "secret wars" series he acquired a black alien suit with some killer powers. when he brought it back to earth he found it wasnt such a friendly alien suit who tried to make the wearer do bad things. once a bad guy gets ahold of the suit he naturally becomes spidermans #1 nemesis.

Suitanim
04-10-2006, 08:02 AM
Venom!

He's new school, but badass.