PDA

View Full Version : Willing to buy or trade for Steelers games

ArmyMonkey
04-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you all. As you can tell by the title, it is my intention to aquire as many Steelers games on dvd or vhs as possible. I prefer dvd's, but either way it doesnt matter. I have a dvd burner that can be used to convert vhs to dvd, but anyway, I am begining to ramble here. It doesnt matter what year, or game it is, I want to get anything and everything Steelers for my collection. Below is what I currently have to offer.

I currently have the entire 2005 season(full length games, plus entire post season), and I have the 2003 divisional playoff game against the browns, as well as the 1995 AFC Championship game against the Colts on its way through the mail. I will also be receiving the entire 2004 season on dvd over the next few months. And as the 2006 season progresses I will also be buying the game dvd's as well.

So there you have it. I know my collection is small, but with a lot of hope and a little luck it will grow and grow lol.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post.

P.S. my email is drb_mlb@hotmail.com if anyone is interested in doing a deal.

12+88=6
04-15-2006, 12:19 PM
i have over a hundred steelers games all the back to the 70's willing to work a deal.
email at mycrofft@yahoo.com.