PDA

View Full Version : The eclipse.

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 12:58 AM
Anybody watching it?

Supposedly this kind of eclipse hasn't happened since Brett Favre's 1st year in the league, or something.
Or maybe it's when the moon and sun align with Casey Hampton. Either way, it's pretty rare.

I just went ouside, and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. :noidea:

NASA has provided a live webcam for you bums too lazy to go outside and look up:

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/features/watchtheskies/alt_eclipse_cams.html

If that stream isn't working, there's a list of other options on the page.

tony hipchest
12-21-2010, 01:18 AM
its not even red. its gonna be a total blackout. my daughter is asleep, and im still drinking a brew, so im taking video for her. since its the winter solstice i gotta sacrifice a witch, or screw a sheep. or vice versa. im not sure which. since i got neither, i think i will bang the ol lady.

i cant wait to go to bed in about 35-40 minutes. :yawn:

( (( ((( (((( )))) ))) )) )

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 01:23 AM
It really just looked like a cloud had passed in front of part of the moon. Supposedly there's some meteors tonight too, but I'm guessing they won't be very visible, unless you're viewing them in lala land with ric.

I read there's gonna be another one in 4 years. Hopefully that one will be red, and I won't be fresh out of mescaline.

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 01:44 AM
Just went outside again. It's almost totally covered now, but at least it's not totally black.

It's kind of brownish red. Whoop.

Shea
12-21-2010, 01:47 AM
Anybody watching it?

Supposedly this kind of eclipse hasn't happened since Brett Favre's 1st year in the league, or something.
Or maybe it's when the moon and sun align with Casey Hampton. Either way, it's pretty rare.

I just went ouside, and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. :noidea:

NASA has provided a live webcam for you bums too lazy to go outside and look up:

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/features/watchtheskies/alt_eclipse_cams.html

If that stream isn't working, there's a list of other options on the page.

You go outside and are disappointed then get on everybody's ass calling them lazy with the NASA link?

After your post why the hell would I go outside OR check the link?

BTW, you have a crappy eclipse attitude.

I expected more from you.

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 01:54 AM
You go outside and are disappointed then get on everybody's ass calling them lazy with the NASA link?

After your post why the hell would I go outside OR check the link?

BTW, you have a crappy eclipse attitude.

I expected more from you.

Bitch. I got your moon right here. :moon: :flap:

Shea
12-21-2010, 01:57 AM
Bitch. I got your moon right here. :moon: :flap:

Nice ass Matty! :naughty:

Actually, I'm seriously gonna go outside and see what's going on.

If I come back chewing your ass out, then please don't take it personally. K?

tony hipchest
12-21-2010, 01:57 AM
i think i saw a few asteroids on your moon, matt.

you might wanna get that checked out.

(watch what you chew, shea)

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 01:59 AM
i think i saw a few asteroids on your moon, matt.

you might wanna get that checked out.

That's just my tattoo.

And you were totally checking out my ass. That's gay.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Speaking of tattoos, please watch from 1:25 to 2:05 to see the inspiration for my tattoo.

VhppOytfRB4

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 02:05 AM
Nice ass Matty! :naughty:

Actually, I'm seriously gonna go outside and see what's going on.

If I come back chewing your ass out, then please don't take it personally. K?

Admit it, you were blown away.

You probably thought the eclipse was cool too. :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
12-21-2010, 02:09 AM
It sucks here...it was perfectly clear an hour before the eclipse started and the just completely clouded over. I saw a little bit of it through the clouds, but no red or anything.

If it was warm outside though, watching it would totally cure my insomnia. :chuckle:

Shea
12-21-2010, 02:10 AM
Ok, just got back and nothing but clouds hiding the moon but I did notice my car has a flat tire. :toofunny:

It's either laugh or cry!

(I'll be bawling within five minutes tops)

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Clouds for Mom, clouds and a flat tire for Shea. Eclipses suck.

SteelCityMom
12-21-2010, 02:20 AM
Clouds for Mom, clouds and a flat tire for Shea. Eclipses suck.

I long for the good ole days when all you needed was LSD and some Floyd to enjoy an eclipse. Moving clouds and such is just too much work.

Shea
12-21-2010, 02:23 AM
I long for the good ole days when all you needed was LSD and some Floyd to enjoy an eclipse. Moving clouds and such is just too much work.

:sofunny:

BTW, the weeping over the tire has started.

I might be posting uneligible for awhile.

ricardisimo
12-21-2010, 02:25 AM

Do I actually have to click on that link? Oh, I don't know... maybe tomorrow. Unless someone would be kind enough to do it for me.

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 02:25 AM
I read there's gonna be another one in 4 years. Hopefully that one will be red, and I won't be fresh out of mescaline.

:chuckle:

I prefer my lunar eclipses on peyote.

Acid is better for solar eclipses. (Just don't take off your welding helmet.)

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 02:32 AM
Do I actually have to click on that link? Oh, I don't know... maybe tomorrow. Unless someone would be kind enough to do it for me.

dude.........your.........a...............troll... ...............

Shea
12-21-2010, 02:59 AM
dude.........your.........a...............troll... ...............

I wonder if Ric's moon, aka ass, (let's not leave out his uranus on this), has pimples on it and how they would line up to represent a solar system.

It's a stretch but maybe it would be an uncanny representation to what we all know. As far as his own eclipse ...:nervous:

But I can see it. Anyone else?

Shea
12-21-2010, 03:02 AM
BTW, anyone ever have a zit with rings? Or would that be some sort of buttock infection?

MattsMe
12-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Well this thread has taken a strange little turn.

Shea
12-21-2010, 03:28 AM
:sofunny:

I got my own little funky sense of humor. I apologize, because I know not everyone always gets it.

But nobody is playing with me in the bored thread. I'm desperate.