PDA

View Full Version : Jeebus.. cincybengals.com must be pretty bored this offseason

Pages : [1] 2

BlitzburghRockCity
04-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Have you guys checked them out lately in their forums..... there's alot of posts about our Steelers there.... Don't these guys have anything better to do in the offseason than whine and complain about us ? :laughing:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-10-2006, 11:07 PM
oh wait, it is cincybengals.com after all :dang: . We expect this from them, but even in the offseason it seems all they do is gripe about the Steelers... :blah:

tony hipchest
04-10-2006, 11:13 PM
i checked it out after the "come out and play" thread.

for some reason i felt wiping my ass and posting a picture of the toilet paper on their forum is beneath my standards to engage in their "smacktalk".

its a manuver better left saved for the browns if they ever crack 8-8.

floodcitygirl
04-10-2006, 11:57 PM

for some reason i felt wiping my ass and posting a picture of the toilet paper on their forum is beneath my standards to engage in their "smacktalk".

its a manuver better left saved for the browns if they ever crack 8-8. I couldn't have said it better myself! :sofunny:

SteelShooter
04-11-2006, 12:55 AM

its a manuver better left saved for the browns if they ever crack 8-8.

I totally agree! I just cruised it again, the first when that malicious crud came out (Come out and Play)....no real changes. Same boring whining, excuse ridden rhetoric.

:screwy: :whistle: :screwy: :whistle: :screwy: :whistle: :screwy: :whistle:

j-dawg
04-11-2006, 01:06 AM
i read a couple of their posts...
i found this one comical....

Cincinnati 2006 prediction 14-2
KC Loss
Clev Win* (Palmer return - huge win)
Pitt WIN
NE Win
TB Win
Car Win
Atl Win
Balt Win
SD Win
NO Win
Clev Win
Balt Win
Oak Win
Indy Win
Denv Loss
Pitt Win

HburgXL06
04-11-2006, 01:42 AM
i read a couple of their posts...
i found this one comical....

Cincinnati 2006 prediction 14-2
KC Loss
Clev Win* (Palmer return - huge win)
Pitt WIN
NE Win
TB Win
Car Win
Atl Win
Balt Win
SD Win
NO Win
Clev Win
Balt Win
Oak Win
Indy Win
Denv Loss
Pitt Win

They think they are gonna beat us twice next year? Umm... I'm sorry to break it to ya bengals fans but you guys beat us last year when we had a lot of injuries in key positions. When we were healthy we whooped your ass and we are gonna do it again. Remember that 7 ate 9 in the riddle. Peace.

BuFu

MasterOfPuppets
04-11-2006, 03:18 AM
i also checked thier site out after they posted thier garbage here....from what i've seen,they have an unhealthy obsession with the steelers. i seen more post about the steelers than the bungholes.:screwy:

PisnNapalm
04-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Holycrap... I scanned through a little of the forums, but it's such an assinine layout it's difficult to read.

Either that or it doesn't load properly into Firefox. Either way, it's not worth my time to read.

HburgXL06
04-11-2006, 10:34 AM
I looked around and even tried to sign up.....I'm still waitin on gettin my "confirmation email" that allows me to confirm my account and start postin. At this point it doesn't seem worth my time to do so. Peace.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
04-11-2006, 10:39 AM
It's amazing what one good year in fifteen can do to people's minds.

Stlrs4Life
04-11-2006, 01:34 PM
It's amazing what one good year in fifteen can do to people's minds.

Exactly. Bunch of bandwagon *****s. I feel bad fior the few diehards that they have.

Stlrs4Life
04-11-2006, 07:38 PM
http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16401

Check this out, from another Bunghole board, after reading this shit, **** the Bengals, they have stepped below Eagles, and Raiders fans. Heck, the Browns fans aren't even that bad, and that is saying something. I never ever wished injury on anybody, but, I hope somebody gets Palmers other knee. F*&K him, and thier shitty fans.

BDDFC
04-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey guys. How's my steeler friends doing?
The "come out and play" thread was directed at a site called cincysteelerfans.com not you guys. They are a bunch of bandwagon jumping ******s that come to our site then went back and started talking a bunch of chit. So we went over there and introduced ourselves.
They didn't like that. so they made their site "referral only" and banned us. Even Brian. Shows you what kind of chickshit wussies they are. They wouldn't even allow some Steeler fans that are members of our site.
They are not like you guys at all. You guys are true fans and would scare the hell out of them.

Besides, who are we going to smack on? clowns? ratbirds? That's like beating up a 9 year old.
Steelers are the only other team worth a piss in the division.
Although, according to cleveland talk radio, the Browns are going to the SuperBowl this year. :sofunny:

I just wonder who is going to buy them the tickets?

BDDFC
04-11-2006, 07:57 PM
I never ever wished injury on anybody, but, I hope somebody gets Palmers other knee. F*&K him, and there shitty fans.
Ok, that was classless.
BTW, it's "thier". "there" indicates direction. "There it is." Just so you know.

BDDFC
04-11-2006, 08:07 PM
I looked around and even tried to sign up.....I'm still waitin on gettin my "confirmation email" that allows me to confirm my account and start postin. At this point it doesn't seem worth my time to do so. Peace.

BuFu
Hey man, your account should be open. I donated 1000 BBs to you so you can buy an arcade pass.
Have fun, see you there.

Koopa
04-11-2006, 08:07 PM
not trying to start shit, but why do bengal fans feel they have to give a class lesson everytime someone messes up on a damn message board??????

j-dawg
04-11-2006, 08:12 PM
[url] I never ever wished injury on anybody, but, I hope somebody gets Palmers other knee. F*&K him, and there shitty fans.

man, that's harsh.... it's better they have their entire team healthy... it's the only way they'll accept you beating them fairly.... no "if carson wasn't hurt" b.s. ...

BDDFC
04-11-2006, 08:17 PM
not trying to start shit, but why do bengal fans feel they have to give a class lesson everytime someone messes up on a damn message board??????
Just so they know they are being childish. In case there is some confusion.

HburgXL06
04-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Hey man, your account should be open. I donated 1000 BBs to you so you can buy an arcade pass.
Have fun, see you there.

I never got the confirmation email and I signed up under the same username as this site "HburgXL06." I'll check. It is www.cincybengals.com right? If I f*cked up let me know. Peace.

BuFu

Edit: Btw thanks for the donation of the bucks.

Edit2: BDDFC, I checked the site and my account there. I could log in and sent ya a message thankin ya for the bucks. The problem is when I went to post an intro thread for myself it wouldn't allow me because it said my account wasn't activated yet. As of now I can't do nothin bout it. I never got an email so I don't know what to do. If you have any info let me know. Peace.

BDDFC
04-11-2006, 09:09 PM
I never got the confirmation email and I signed up under the same username as this site "HburgXL06." I'll check. It is www.cincybengals.com right? If I f*cked up let me know. Peace.

BuFu

Edit: Btw thanks for the donation of the bucks.

Edit2: BDDFC, I checked the site and my account there. I could log in and sent ya a message thankin ya for the bucks. The problem is when I went to post an intro thread for myself it wouldn't allow me because it said my account wasn't activated yet. As of now I can't do nothin bout it. I never got an email so I don't know what to do. If you have any info let me know. Peace.
I'll send Brian a text message(another cool feature) and have him check into it.
No prob on the donation. I love to give things away. Might be why I'm poor. lol

BDDFC
04-11-2006, 09:14 PM
It's active now. You should be able to post.

HburgXL06
04-11-2006, 09:16 PM
I'll send Brian a text message(another cool feature) and have him check into it.
No prob on the donation. I love to give things away. Might be why I'm poor. lol

Thanks man, I'm the same way with my friends where I give them shit til I got nothin. I can empathize wit ya. Peace.

BuFu

SteelerzGirl
04-11-2006, 09:38 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself! :sofunny:

Oh you haven't seen anything yet. The smack tony and Suit bestow upon the Browns fans is a work of art to behold. Wait and see...(lol)! :smile:

HburgXL06
04-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Oh you haven't seen anything yet. The smack tony and Suit bestow upon the Browns fans is a work of art to behold. Wait and see...(lol)! :smile:

I would love to see that. Show me where!!

BuFu

tony hipchest
04-11-2006, 10:33 PM
I would love to see that. Show me where!!

BuFu
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2489
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2480
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2461

and for any more severe ass kicking SEARCH:

UK_CANDY_BEE

he got smacked with every post.

CantStop85
04-11-2006, 10:57 PM
man, that's harsh.... it's better they have their entire team healthy... it's the only way they'll accept you beating them fairly.... no "if carson wasn't hurt" b.s. ...
I'm sorry to break it to ya bengals fans but you guys beat us last year when we had a lot of injuries in key positions.

Hhhhmmm...that's all I have to say about that.

Steel - X
04-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Wishing injury opon someone? That is not classy at all. I would be ashamed.

HburgXL06
04-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Hhhhmmm...that's all I have to say about that.

What you want?

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
04-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Ok, that was classless.
BTW, it's "thier". "there" indicates direction. "There it is." Just so you know.

I don't give a rats ass. You guys wished Rooney dead. I know and realize that 2 wrongs don't make a right. But, when want to call somebody classless. Look at your own group.

SteelerzGirl
04-12-2006, 10:53 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2489
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2480
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2461

and for any more severe ass kicking SEARCH:

UK_CANDY_BEE

he got smacked with every post.

Ahhh... Those were the good 'ol days. UK_CANDY_BEE aka Buckeye Dan. Haven't see him around here in awhile. That's too bad. I was always so entertained with him around and his vast knowledge about quarterbacking...(lol). :smile:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Ah, we miss UK Candy !! He was fun while he lasted..which wasnt too long.. i think i'll head back over there now for a bit and see what I can get into...

SteelShooter
04-13-2006, 02:32 AM
Ok, that was classless.

Bro.........thanks for the post you placed above the one I am quoting.

But, if you are going to give someone a lesson in English, then please go as far as spelling your correction correctly. "Thier" is correctly spelled as: "Their". Ok? :dang:

But seriously, the previous post was cool of you. My "other half" compares me to the dude on the movie "Fever Pitch." She says that I am as crazy about the Steelers as he was about the Redsox....I dunno. :rolleyes:

HburgXL06
04-13-2006, 10:40 AM

But, if you are going to give someone a lesson in English, then please go as far as spelling your correction correctly. "Thier" is correctly spelled as: "Their". Ok? :dang:

But seriously, the previous post was cool of you. My "other half" compares me to the dude on the movie "Fever Pitch." She says that I am as crazy about the Steelers as he was about the Redsox....I dunno. :rolleyes:

Only you're cooler than Jimmy Fallon anyday.

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
04-13-2006, 05:56 PM

You are correct!

floodcitygirl
04-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Hey guys. How's my steeler friends doing?
The "come out and play" thread was directed at a site called cincysteelerfans.com not you guys. They are a bunch of bandwagon jumping ******s that come to our site then went back and started talking a bunch of chit. So we went over there and introduced ourselves.
They didn't like that. so they made their site "referral only" and banned us. Even Brian. Shows you what kind of chickshit wussies they are. They wouldn't even allow some Steeler fans that are members of our site.
They are not like you guys at all. You guys are true fans and would scare the hell out of them.

Besides, who are we going to smack on? clowns? ratbirds? That's like beating up a 9 year old.
Steelers are the only other team worth a piss in the division.
Although, according to cleveland talk radio, the Browns are going to the SuperBowl this year. :sofunny:

I just wonder who is going to buy them the tickets? I apologize in advance to my fellow Steeler brethren for the length of this post. Hopefully you won't be too bored. Since CB's obsession with Cincysteelersfans continues to come up on this forum, let's set a few things straight.

1. The "Come out and play" thread was posted by it's originator because in his words, "he came home loaded and felt like getting it on", with the SF smack forum.

2. You have no clue who the members of CSF are. I'm a member - born and raised near Pittsburgh and a life long Steeler fan.

3. A member from our site looked at yours - never posted - and came back and said that your forum is hard to read. It is. A couple of others looked - never posted - came back and agreed.

4. You never knew we existed until one of your moderators found us on Google and posted it on your site.

5. 2 of your members - 1 being Brian - came over and posted on our site. The rules for our forum were clearly stated - no foul language, etc. We are a family oriented site with kids. They didn't comply. They were banned.

6. What you failed to mention is that those 2 plus 10 others came back to our site in the middle of the night and posted over 600 posts of spam and obsenities. As they were caught and banned, they were given instructions from somebody at your site as to how to get around the ban. come back and post more.

7. One of your members then uploaded malicious code that not only crashed our site but 100's of others that shared our server. THAT'S WHY WE WENT PRIVATE - after we rebuilt. BTW, that person is being investigated by the authorities thru the host company and deservedly so, IMO.

8. We are "you guys" - part of the STEELER nation. You mistake our lack of interest in you, for fear.

Because our site was very small and only had been up for a couple of months, we had no choice but to make the changes that we did to guard against this type of BS and people that think it's cool to take down a site because you disagree with their opinions. Not to mention the other people who were more than inconvenienced as well.

When we are able to grow to a comfortable size, we hope to have a forum where other team's fans will be welcome to talk about football, intelligently debate, and support their team within the confines of a family friendly environment. We don't think you HAVE to be vulgar to be a football fan and we want kids to be able to enjoy our site.

Since this incident, our membership has grown consistently. Some being from right here at SF. While our main goal is to unite the many STEELER fans from the Cincy area, any STEELER fan who would enjoy our environment is welcome, For now, you need a referral from an existing member.

As for CB's opinion of us - why would we care??? You've been obsessed with us since you knew we existed. You don't like our concept for a forum - so what??? Get over it.

SteelerzGirl
04-14-2006, 11:32 AM
I apologize in advance to my fellow Steeler brethren for the length of this post. Hopefully you won't be too bored. Since CB's obsession with Cincysteelersfans continues to come up on this forum, let's set a few things straight.

1. The "Come out and play" thread was posted by it's originator because in his words, "he came home loaded and felt like getting it on", with the SF smack forum.

2. You have no clue who the members of CSF are. I'm a member - born and raised near Pittsburgh and a life long Steeler fan.

3. A member from our site looked at yours - never posted - and came back and said that your forum is hard to read. It is. A couple of others looked - never posted - came back and agreed.

4. You never knew we existed until one of your moderators found us on Google and posted it on your site.

5. 2 of your members - 1 being Brian - came over and posted on our site. The rules for our forum were clearly stated - no foul language, etc. We are a family oriented site with kids. They didn't comply. They were banned.

6. What you failed to mention is that those 2 plus 10 others came back to our site in the middle of the night and posted over 600 posts of spam and obsenities. As they were caught and banned, they were given instructions from somebody at your site as to how to get around the ban. come back and post more.

7. One of your members then uploaded malicious code that not only crashed our site but 100's of others that shared our server. THAT'S WHY WE WENT PRIVATE - after we rebuilt. BTW, that person is being investigated by the authorities thru the host company and deservedly so, IMO.

8. We are "you guys" - part of the STEELER nation. You mistake our lack of interest in you, for fear.

Because our site was very small and only had been up for a couple of months, we had no choice but to make the changes that we did to guard against this type of BS and people that think it's cool to take down a site because you disagree with their opinions. Not to mention the other people who were more than inconvenienced as well.

When we are able to grow to a comfortable size, we hope to have a forum where other team's fans will be welcome to talk about football, intelligently debate, and support their team within the confines of a family friendly environment. We don't think you HAVE to be vulgar to be a football fan and we want kids to be able to enjoy our site.

Since this incident, our membership has grown consistently. Some being from right here at SF. While our main goal is to unite the many STEELER fans from the Cincy area, any STEELER fan who would enjoy our environment is welcome, For now, you need a referral from an existing member.

As for CB's opinion of us - why would we care??? You've been obsessed with us since you knew we existed. You don't like our concept for a forum - so what??? Get over it.

Hip, hip, hooray, floodcitygirl! :bouncy:

I'm a proud member and contributor over at CSF as you know, and I love all you guys and gals over there. I had no problem whatsoever getting membership approval. The invite and approval process went quite smoothly, and I was welcomed with open arms. I especially enjoyed seeing the pic of all of you, and I'm glad that you liked mine, as well. I especially enjoyed the whistle from the Administrator...(lol). I also appreciate your kind words, and our phone conversations. :smile:

Crashing someone else's site is so not cool, but then I guess that's the type of behavior exhibited by those with nothing better to do w/their time, as well as those bitter because of the Steelers Super Bowl XL victory.

As far as them calling the members of CSF "bandwagon" fans, I'm a member of CSF and I was born and raised in Pennsylvania and have been a Steelers fan my entire life. I know you, too, floodcitygirl, were born and raised in Cambria County. You, too, have been a lifelong Steelers fan. Shows how much they know, and how people who have no clue like to assume things that simply are not true. Makes them look kind of silly, huh?

We know CSF will continue to grow and prosper, and those poor Bengals fans can't do a thing about it. Poor bullies. They don't yet realize they don't stand a chance against the Cambria County girls and those Cincy Steelers boys. Ain't it great...(lol)? :bouncy:

Livinginthe past
04-14-2006, 12:13 PM
I apologize in advance to my fellow Steeler brethren for the length of this post. Hopefully you won't be too bored. Since CB's obsession with Cincysteelersfans continues to come up on this forum, let's set a few things straight.

Wow. Helluva post Floodcitygirl.

I havent visited your site, but I wish you the best of luck with it.

NM

SteelCityMan786
04-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Ah, we miss UK Candy !! He was fun while he lasted..which wasnt too long.. i think i'll head back over there now for a bit and see what I can get into...

Yes Kicking His Ass with everypeace of trash talking we did.

Mr. Clean
04-14-2006, 05:33 PM
I haven't wasted my time looking at cincybengals.com but I read some terrible stuff at gobengals.com. There was a thread wishing Dan Rooney dead, with a pacemaker, and a casket.
Creepy stuff. Losers like that don't deserve a football team, even a bad one.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Yes Kicking His Ass with everypeace of trash talking we did.

Yeah he didnt last too long did he :sofunny:

SteelShooter
04-15-2006, 01:43 AM
Only you're cooler than Jimmy Fallon anyday.

BuFu

:cool: Why Thank You! :cool:

SteelShooter
04-15-2006, 01:52 AM

AWESOME! Monologue FCG! I absolutely LOVE well thought out discussions/debates. This was a pleasure to read!

A happy future for CSF is wished your way.....................

:smoker:

floodcitygirl
04-15-2006, 09:47 AM
A heartfelt thanks for the kindness and well wishes toward me and CSF. It's an awesome thing to be a part of the mighty Steeler Nation!!! :cool:

83-Steelers-43
04-15-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm completely confused about this thread. The first page I was fine, then after that I got lost. Oh well....lol.

meanjoecoop
04-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Can you say… obsession?

1: an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions against your will.
2: an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone.

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=11658

Newsflash cincybengals! Its just a game. Just because your team sucks at it doesnt mean you should go psycho. Take some Zoloft why don't ya?

floodcitygirl
04-15-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm completely confused about this thread. The first page I was fine, then after that I got lost. Oh well....lol. Sorry about your confusion. I'd be happy to explain if you're interested!

83-Steelers-43
04-15-2006, 12:48 PM
I remember UKCandy briefly on this site. I believe after the 41-0 whooping on the Browns (around the time I joined) he decided that he was better off talking trash on the 49ers, Cardinals, and Texans. Interesting "lad". He should stick to watching soccer.

SteelCityMan786
04-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Yeah he didnt last too long did he :sofunny:

Yep We Told Him To Hit The Road jack. Even though a lot of times he would ****in fail to listen.

SteelerzGirl
04-16-2006, 11:52 PM
Pssst... Hey flood... A little birdie told me that the wife of a brain over at cincybengals is in hot pursuit of moving up the corporate ladder as a career woman who sells sex toys.

I'm debating whether or not to post her myspace site here, so I'll just send ya the link via PM to check out. :wink:

floodcitygirl
04-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Pssst... Hey flood... A little birdie told me that the wife of a brain over at cincybengals is in hot pursuit of moving up the corporate ladder as a career woman who sells sex toys.

I'm debating whether or not to post her myspace site here, so I'll just send ya the link via PM to check out. :wink: As I said, I have little interest in them, much less their "extra-curriculars", but I gotta admit....that's funny! lol

Stlrs4Life
04-17-2006, 10:01 AM
Hey, this is the Blast furnace, share it with all of us! LOL!

SteelerzGirl
04-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Hey, this is the Blast furnace, share it with all of us! LOL!

Dom, I sent you a PM with the links. I prefer not to post them here because she has a picture of their two kids on her myspace site. :dang:

HburgXL06
04-17-2006, 02:30 PM
There is a limit guys...Blast Furnace or not it ain't right to pry and deride someone for their personal life if it doesn't affect you. Be decent guys.

BuFu

SteelerzGirl
04-17-2006, 03:44 PM
There is a limit guys...Blast Furnace or not it ain't right to pry and deride someone for their personal life if it doesn't affect you. Be decent guys.

BuFu

Actually there, youngun, it does affect me personally. I’m a member and a contributor over at CSF just as I am here. In the event you don’t know what that means, it means that I made a monetary contribution to CSF. The Bengals guys and gals crashed the site that I am a member and contributor at. That affects me personally because, well, I have money invested in CSF. I have a respectable full-time job which I work hard at for 8-10 hours/day. I’m not kept by Mommy and Daddy.

Now, if you want to discuss what is and is not decent, let’s begin with the fact that those at cincybengals chose to crash a website (and, in the process, took down 100s of others, as well) which is owned and operated by Steelers fans simply because they are Steelers fans who live in Cincinnati. It didn’t matter to those at cincybengals that those Steelers fans are good people. Let’s also discuss the decency of what they post on the cincybengals website which are personal attacks against Steelers fans. Let’s also discuss the decency of a mother of two selling sex toys and plastering their photo on a myspace site. We also can discuss the decency of the personal attacks that were directed towards BB2W both here and over at cincybengals. We can also discuss the decency of the Bengals boys coming here to Steelers Fever to tell everyone a pack of half-truths and some outright lies about what they did at CSF. If I wanted, I could plaster the link to the myspace site all over the Net. But that’s not the “decent” thing to do, is it? Giving a little heads up as to what kind of character those folks have is nothing compared to what I could do. Trust me.

Really now, don’t you believe that people who live in glass houses shouldn’t cast the first stone and that sometimes people reap what they sow? The folks at cincybengals shouldn’t have cast the first stone. I guess they weren’t bright enough to realize when they had their little raid on CSF that sometimes those things have a way of coming back to bite them in the behind. If they were, indeed, decent people, none of this would have occurred, now would it? They made the mistake in thinking that those at CSF would crumble in fear of them when they crashed the CSF site. They were wrong. I also want to add that CSF is a site that the Administrator and Moderators are putting a lot of time and effort into to get off the ground in order to unite Steelers fans. Their efforts aren’t focused on the website alone, but then you are speaking when not knowing all the particulars, aren’t you?

There is a lot more history between the cincybengals board and ours here than you can even begin to realize because you weren’t a member here during most of it. So, you run along now and be a good lil member over there if you want. Be sure to read all the decent stuff they’re saying and doing to others in their very own smack forum. If you can find it, that is.

I would also suggest you maybe make the minimum $10 donation here at Steelers Fever, or more if you can. Maybe then you will be a little less likely to speak out of turn and more likely to protect that in which you have invested simply for the love of your team and fellow fans.

Have a great day now! :smile:

HburgXL06
04-17-2006, 04:28 PM
I never expected to open such a wormhole as I received. You're right I don't know the history because I wasn't a member here. I don't know about the history of what they did to CSF or anythin besides what I've read on this site and what you have just posted. I was not intendin to jump in out of turn I just put out a signal of caution to be careful before you act and not to destroy anyone's lives. I don't know them I don't know you and I don't know the history between either of you but in my life it is never a good idea to be an agressor or instigator of such things because it can many times come back to bite you several fold. I in no way said you had to love/sympathize/embrace any of the people or fans on cincybengals. I also don't appreciate you usin diminutive terms or downtalk on me for what I said. I know I'm 19 and young and don't claim to know everything but that does not entitle me to be addressed as if I'm and idiot 7 year old. I also don't appreciate you tryin to impugn my faith and loyalty to my team. I am in no way a lesser fan for goin over to look at another teams site and will be the first person to line up if anyone attacks the Steelers. I was invited over by what seemed to be a decent guy in BDDFC and am always open to meetin new people. I did not forsake my first and only team and the first site I visit when I get online (this one if you don't know what I mean). I just joined and as of yet have not had too much shit to deal with. I will make judgements as to their character as I learn more about them and talk more with them. Also just because I have not given money to this site does not mean that I don't love it. I have a vested interest in the well bein of any site I am a part of not just because I have money invested but because I have time invested, relationships with people from all over that I only know of on this site, etc. I am a college student, I have very little money to live on. Whatever I have goes to food, expenses (soap, clothing, etc.) so I don't have extra cash saved up anywhere. I also don't have a credit card or a paypal account so if you can think of any other way other than wishin 20 bucks into this site let me f*ckin know. I don't like to get into it wit other Steelers fans but I didn't expect to get mauled for just sayin to be careful. I've seen too many people ruin themselves after tryin to retaliate against another. I've tried to address you as calmly as possible and be nice and explain myself and I politely request that I not be addressed as "youngun" or "boy" or whatever else anymore and not be questioned as to how strong my loyalty is to the Pittsburgh Steelers. If you want my money fine, tell me how and I'll contribute because I do love this site. I hope I'm still a welcomed member here because I enjoy talkin wit all ya. Peace.

BuFu

floodcitygirl
04-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey Kids!,

Let's take a breathe, please. HburgXL06, I don't believe that Steelerzgirl really meant any disrespect to you nor you toward her. I do understand where she's coming from. We've been thru quite a bit over at CSF, beyond what has already been said here. I have no desire to hash it all out and had no intentions of taking this thing public over here but after repeated comments on this site by CB people, felt compelled to respond. We really didn't care what they said when they stayed on their own site but they crossed the line coming here and bashing us, IMO. It seems they tried to deflect the heat from themselves and suck up to the members here. It was difficult to watch that happen.

There's more to the story that you don't know. I'll just say it was suggested by some of their members that we could expect some problems at our gatherings. Remember, we do live in the same city. One thread mentioned billy clubs and guns. Joking? It's possible, but I take comments like that extremely serious when you're talking about that crap when MY KIDS are gonna be there. ...And all of this over a football team...and we're talking about supposed adults...in their 30's and 40's!

So if Steelerzgirl sounds peeved, she is. And she's being protective of us, for which I am indebted to her. I appreciate her loyalty. At the same time, I know her well eough to know that she is an honorable person and wouldn't sink to tactics that would be indecent or hurt kids. That's why that stuff wasn't already posted.

I'm sure you'll decide for yourself if their site is a place you want to hang. Check out their site and see if it's what you're looking for.

Let's not allow their ugliness to infect this STEELER'S board. Ultimately, they would love that. There are a great bunch of people here and we've got a great season to look forward to! :cool:

Suitanim
04-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Relax guys...let's all calm down a bit.

As far as "getting personal", hey, caveat emptor...if you want to post up on an MB, you have to be prepared for whatever people can find out about you online...it's a mean world out there, and you have to be en garde against it.

HburgXL06
04-17-2006, 07:49 PM
I saw one thread that suggested genocide and I did not agree with it. I would not have even considered approachin their board had I not been invited by a person who at least to me seemed to be welcomin and courteous. I will agree that their antics do seem juvenile for the most part especially comin over here after the Super Bowl and bashin on us. I can understand where she is comin from and I can empathize with her havin to deal with bein attacked in such a severe way. I only took offense to bein talked down to and to bein questioned as to my loyalty to this site and my team. I'm sorry if I offended everyone and if any of ya think of a way for me to donate I will. I wish to remain a member in good standin of this site as it is my first "home" as far as online forums go. My original comment was to the "share it with all of us." If I stepped out of line I'll shut up. Peace.

BuFu

Livinginthe past
04-17-2006, 08:07 PM
I saw one thread that suggested genocide and I did not agree with it. I would not have even considered approachin their board had I not been invited by a person who at least to me seemed to be welcomin and courteous. I will agree that their antics do seem juvenile for the most part especially comin over here after the Super Bowl and bashin on us. I can understand where she is comin from and I can empathize with her havin to deal with bein attacked in such a severe way. I only took offense to bein talked down to and to bein questioned as to my loyalty to this site and my team. I'm sorry if I offended everyone and if any of ya think of a way for me to donate I will. I wish to remain a member in good standin of this site as it is my first "home" as far as online forums go. My original comment was to the "share it with all of us." If I stepped out of line I'll shut up. Peace.

BuFu

Im not going to take sides on this issue - but i'd just like to say that you shouldnt feel like you can't post your opinions on certain subjects.

As far as donations go - as a student you have more important stuff to spend your 10 bucks on I am sure.

You seem like a decent guy - good luck with your studies.

NM

SteelerzGirl
04-17-2006, 08:49 PM

BuFu

Save your money for whatever it is you do in college. I simply don't care because you just don't get it. You attacked my decency and that was a mistake. As far as I'm concerned, this issue is now closed. Good luck to you.

Flood... Peeved was putting it mildly...(lol). Thank you for your kind words. We know the deal, so no sweat. You are most certainly not indebted to me for anything. That's what being friends is all about. But, if you insist, please have delivered to my doorstep either a cabana boy, lawn boy, or pool boy w/six-pack abs. I'll give ya til the end of the year...(lol). :wink:

Suit... Thank you. You already know how much I appreciate you. :smile:

HburgXL06
04-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Im not going to take sides on this issue - but i'd just like to say that you shouldnt feel like you can't post your opinions on certain subjects.

As far as donations go - as a student you have more important stuff to spend your 10 bucks on I am sure.

You seem like a decent guy - good luck with your studies.

NM

Thanks man I appreciate the support. I've read your posts around and you pretty decent too. I'm tryin to keep at work with the studies and it's bout to get hectic since I found out there are only four weeks left in the semester....sh*t. Anyway thanks man.

Save your money for whatever it is you do in college. I simply don't care because you just don't get it. You attacked my decency and that was a mistake. As far as I'm concerned, this issue is now closed. Good luck to you.

Ok, .......I try to apologize and I still get some sh*t. SteelerzGirl, I have no problem with you and I wasn't tryin to correct you or give you an ethics lesson. I just didn't want to see someone/anyone let alone a fellow fan do somethin that could come back to bite them. I'm sorry again. I never tried to attack your deceny I never said you were corrupt or ammoral or tell you what to do. I only look to be chill and gain friends not be an ignant assh*le to anyone so again I'm sorry. I'm workin on gettin a paypal account and will donate some to the site. I can spare a few dollars to put into a place where I spend so much time. I'm sorry if I offended anyone again and will let the issue lie as is. If anyone considers me an assh*le I'm sorry for givin off that impression. Peace.

BuFu

SteelerzGirl
04-18-2006, 01:08 AM
Thanks man I appreciate the support. I've read your posts around and you pretty decent too. I'm tryin to keep at work with the studies and it's bout to get hectic since I found out there are only four weeks left in the semester....sh*t. Anyway thanks man.

Ok, .......I try to apologize and I still get some sh*t. SteelerzGirl, I have no problem with you and I wasn't tryin to correct you or give you an ethics lesson. I just didn't want to see someone/anyone let alone a fellow fan do somethin that could come back to bite them. I'm sorry again. I never tried to attack your deceny I never said you were corrupt or ammoral or tell you what to do. I only look to be chill and gain friends not be an ignant assh*le to anyone so again I'm sorry. I'm workin on gettin a paypal account and will donate some to the site. I can spare a few dollars to put into a place where I spend so much time. I'm sorry if I offended anyone again and will let the issue lie as is. If anyone considers me an assh*le I'm sorry for givin off that impression. Peace.

BuFu

I accept your apology, Xburg, but I want you to know that I'm truly not mad at you, and no one else is either. And no one thinks less of you. You can rest assured that I like you just the way you are. I know you love the Steelers and enjoy spending time here with everyone just like we all do, so please don't sweat it and let it bother you. Seriously... :smile:

Now here's what I want you to consider doing with that money you were going to put towards Steelers Fever. What would really make me happy would be if you would put that money towards a Mother's Day card and/or gift for your Mom next month or someone else you really, really care about. You would make someone's day by just sending/giving something as simple as a card if it is truly sincere. Steelers Fever seems to be doing fine and you have plenty of time once you're done w/your studies to contribute to this site if you so choose, so please don't worry about that. But, if you want to know what would really make me happy, it would be if you would put your money towards someone and not something who you truly care about. Deal?

HburgXL06
04-18-2006, 01:36 AM
I accept your apology, Xburg, but I want you to know that I'm truly not mad at you, and no one else is either. And no one thinks less of you. You can rest assured that I like you just the way you are. I know you love the Steelers and enjoy spending time here with everyone just like we all do, so please don't sweat it and let it bother you. Seriously... :smile:

Ok, thank you for the reassurance. I can get a lil self-conscious sometimes. When I'm in an environment when I value the opinions of my peers (all you guys and girls) I try to be very careful wit what I say in general and won't just fly off the handle and when I do upset someone when I didn't intend to it upsets me also. Sorry and thank you for assurin me again.

Now here's what I want you to consider doing with that money you were going to put towards Steelers Fever. What would really make me happy would be if you would put that money towards a Mother's Day card and/or gift for your Mom next month or someone else you really, really care about. You would make someone's day by just sending/giving something as simple as a card if it is truly sincere. Steelers Fever seems to be doing fine and you have plenty of time once you're done w/your studies to contribute to this site if you so choose, so please don't worry about that. But, if you want to know what would really make me happy, it would be if you would put your money towards someone and not something who you truly care about. Deal?

Deal. My mom's bday is April 26th so I gotta get her somethin good. I don't know what yet I'm still thinkin about it. If any of ya have any suggestions let me know. She is a nurse and a college professor of nursing. I will contribute soon enough I promise but for now I will make you and her both happy by gettin her somethin that I put a lot of time and thought into. Peace.

BuFu

SteelerzGirl
04-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Yay! That?s a great idea, Xburg. Now everyone is happy. You?re happy, I?m happy, and your Mom is going to be very happy on her birthday because you're going to do something extra special for her. I just love happy endings?(lol). :smile:

HburgXL06
04-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Yay! That?s a great idea, Xburg. Now everyone is happy. You?re happy, I?m happy, and your Mom is going to be very happy on her birthday because you're going to do something extra special for her. I just love happy endings?(lol). :smile:

Thank you. I'll let you know what I get her and how I plan to give it to her. Thanks again. Peace.

BuFu

Tankus_Maximus
04-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Awwww damnit....I'm always late for the fight!!!
Ah wait, it's just the Bengals. That aint no fight.
bwaaa haaa haaa haaa
Remember kids, 7 ate 9!

HburgXL06
04-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Awwww damnit....I'm always late for the fight!!!
Ah wait, it's just the Bengals. That aint no fight.
bwaaa haaa haaa haaa
Remember kids, 7 ate 9!

Hey I said that first. You gotta stay on your toes here because shit always be happenin. Peace.

BuFu

Tankus_Maximus
04-19-2006, 09:16 AM
Yeah I know you said 7 ate 9 first, I call it an "homage". lol

HburgXL06
04-19-2006, 01:52 PM
Yeah I know you said 7 ate 9 first, I call it an "homage". lol

Ok, it's all good. Ain't tryin to be ignorant. lol. Peace.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Tools.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Actually there, youngun, it does affect me personally. I?m a member and a contributor over at CSF just as I am here. In the event you don?t know what that means, it means that I made a monetary contribution to CSF. The Bengals guys and gals crashed the site that I am a member and contributor at. That affects me personally because, well, I have money invested in CSF. I have a respectable full-time job which I work hard at for 8-10 hours/day. I?m not kept by Mommy and Daddy.

Now, if you want to discuss what is and is not decent, let?s begin with the fact that those at cincybengals chose to crash a website (and, in the process, took down 100s of others, as well) which is owned and operated by Steelers fans simply because they are Steelers fans who live in Cincinnati. It didn?t matter to those at cincybengals that those Steelers fans are good people. Let?s also discuss the decency of what they post on the cincybengals website which are personal attacks against Steelers fans. Let?s also discuss the decency of a mother of two selling sex toys and plastering their photo on a myspace site. We also can discuss the decency of the personal attacks that were directed towards BB2W both here and over at cincybengals. We can also discuss the decency of the Bengals boys coming here to Steelers Fever to tell everyone a pack of half-truths and some outright lies about what they did at CSF. If I wanted, I could plaster the link to the myspace site all over the Net. But that?s not the ?decent? thing to do, is it? Giving a little heads up as to what kind of character those folks have is nothing compared to what I could do. Trust me.

Really now, don?t you believe that people who live in glass houses shouldn?t cast the first stone and that sometimes people reap what they sow? The folks at cincybengals shouldn?t have cast the first stone. I guess they weren?t bright enough to realize when they had their little raid on CSF that sometimes those things have a way of coming back to bite them in the behind. If they were, indeed, decent people, none of this would have occurred, now would it? They made the mistake in thinking that those at CSF would crumble in fear of them when they crashed the CSF site. They were wrong. I also want to add that CSF is a site that the Administrator and Moderators are putting a lot of time and effort into to get off the ground in order to unite Steelers fans. Their efforts aren?t focused on the website alone, but then you are speaking when not knowing all the particulars, aren?t you?

There is a lot more history between the cincybengals board and ours here than you can even begin to realize because you weren?t a member here during most of it. So, you run along now and be a good lil member over there if you want. Be sure to read all the decent stuff they?re saying and doing to others in their very own smack forum. If you can find it, that is.

I would also suggest you maybe make the minimum $10 donation here at Steelers Fever, or more if you can. Maybe then you will be a little less likely to speak out of turn and more likely to protect that in which you have invested simply for the love of your team and fellow fans.

Have a great day now! :smile:
Wahhhwahhh you cry baby little bitch. Don't talk shit about our site and buy a real server and maybe 12 people won't "crash your site". If 60 posts brings down your site then you are too stupid to have a site. Put down the keyboard and step away from the monitor.
You and your inbred little bandwagon jumping wannabe friends started the crap.
So learn to keep your manpleaser closed about other sites and you won't have problem.

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:17 PM
LOL, a Cincy fan calling fans of another fanbase "bandwagon fans". That's classic. Real classy buddy. Your 41 years old? Think about that..........your 41...LOL. My God, you are pathetic and sad.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:21 PM
LOL, a Cincy fan calling fans of another fanbase "bandwagon fans". That's classic. Real classy buddy. Your 41 years old? Think about that..........your 41...LOL. My God, you are pathetic and sad.
I have been a fan since it was Mean Joe Green against Kenny Anderson, I am not a bandwagon jumper.
And yes, they deserved what they got. They picked a fight and got thier a$$es kicked and come here crying about it.
There is not one true Steeler fan on that site.

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Wahhhwahhh you cry baby little bitch.

That comment is towards a female coming from a 41 year old.....ummm....."man"? Real winner and ladies man huh buddy? Like I said before, pathetic and sad. I don't give a shit how long you have been a fan. Your still a bengal fan calling fans of other fanbases "bandwagon fans" while your stadium has been a ghost town for the last fifteen yours. Your a real tough guy calling a girl a "baby little bitch". Big tough guy huh?

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 10:32 PM
I here ya 83. Coming from a Bengal fan you shouldn't be surprised about there manhood. And you see why we call there stadium Heinz Field West.

We Dey!

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:33 PM
That comment is towards a female coming from a 41 year old.....ummm....."man"? Real winner and ladies man huh buddy? Like I said before, pathetic and sad. I don't give a shit how long you have been a fan. Your still a bengal fan calling fans of other fanbases "bandwagon fans" while your stadium has been a ghost town for the last fifteen yours. Your a real tough guy calling a girl a "baby little bitch". Big tough guy huh?
This is the blast furnance, if she can't stand she shouldn't be in here.
And you guys defending her are no better.
They started it, we ended it.

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm sure he's a real tough guy when it comes to ladies. Go figure.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:36 PM
I'm sure he's a real tough guy when it comes to ladies. Go figure.

And when it comes to lil bitches like you too. Now what the hell is going on in here?? You ****ers have big mouths but cant take the damn heat when fired back on. Crybaby mother****ers!

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:37 PM
LOL, good one Dave. That's the best you got? Nevermind the fact that I'm sure you jumped on the wagon after this past season, but that's the best you got? C'mon, i'm sure your dad taught you to use your mouth better than that?

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:38 PM
I swear to god. You Steeler fans are the biggest two faced peeps. I have ever seen. It's ok to talk shit about us but when we fire back. We either get banned or called names by the likes of you.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:39 PM
LOL, good one Dave. That's the best you got? Nevermind the fact that I'm sure you jumped on the wagon after this past season, but that's the best you got? C'mon, i'm sure your dad taught you to use your mouth better than that?

Bandwagon? Let me tell you son. I was a bengal fan before you started wiping you ass on a yellow towel.

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:40 PM
I swear to god. You Bengal fans are the most pathetic fans in the NFL. We help pack your stadium for the last fifteen years because you are a bunch of bandwagon jagoffs, but yet you don't have the balls to at least give us a reach around? What's the hell? LOL

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 10:42 PM
LOL @ 83! Pretty true! Heinz Field West!

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:43 PM
I swear to god. You Bengal fans are the most pathetic fans in the NFL. We help pack your stadium for the last fifteen years because you are a bunch of bandwagon jagoffs, but yet you don't have the balls to at least give us a reach around? What's the hell? LOL
Ok, I'll get Ben to come give you a reach around.
You're right it's the least we can for you. lol

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Bandwagon? Let me tell you son. I was a bengal fan before you started wiping you ass on a yellow towel.

LOL, now that's funny. Make sure you don't break your ankle when you jump back off that wagon buddy.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:44 PM

:sofunny:
Us..Pathetic? It is true what they say isnt it?

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Wahhhwahhh you cry baby little bitch. Don't talk shit about our site and buy a real server and maybe 12 people won't "crash your site". If 60 posts brings down your site then you are too stupid to have a site. Put down the keyboard and step away from the monitor.
You and your inbred little bandwagon jumping wannabe friends started the crap.
So learn to keep your manpleaser closed about other sites and you won't have problem.

although steelerzgirl can fight her own battles its funny how bengal fans come over here thumping their chest like:

"in case some of you have forgotten. Just who the hell I am. I am Bengal Dave from cincybengals.com."

translation: i am lion here me roar! i will take on any female steeler fans on this board!

seems like she is an object of typical, bottom of the rung, male agression, with our bengalguests tonight.

pathetic.

Stlrs4Life
I swear to god. You Steeler fans are the biggest two faced peeps. I have ever seen. It's ok to talk shit about us but when we fire back. We either get banned or called names by the likes of you.

BS, I know quite afew people who have been banned at your kitty litter site, for plain not agreeing with you and your fans! Bengal Fabns, not only the biggest Bandwagon jumpers, now known as the biggest Hypocrites also.

83-Steelers-43
Bandwagon fans. Where were the "WHO DEY" chants before this season?

Motley Nate
Dave on the wagon this year?

If Dave was jumping wagons, he did so before you were even born.

Take some a moment to study up or at least look in the pool before diving in headfirst.

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:46 PM

Take some a moment to study up or at least look in the pool before diving in headfirst.

I'm sure you would know.......clean your bottom chin.

Motley Nate
04-20-2006, 10:46 PM
BS, I know quite afew people who have been banned at your kitty litter site, for plain not agreeing with you and your fans! Bengal Fabns, not only the biggest Bandwagon jumpers, now known as the biggest Hypocrites also.
List 'em.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:47 PM

Before the end of the night. One of two things will happen here.
1-I will be banned again
2-They will all bow down before the King

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Name one that didn't voilate the rules multible times.
Brian is one of the nicest and most easy going admins on the net. People might get a day or a week but lifetime bans are very rare.
Heck, we keep letting Figg come back.

Motley Nate
04-20-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm sure you would know.......whipe your bottom chin.
Pretty original. Real strong too.

:dang:

Got caught talking like a dumbass so commence the gay commentary.

Buckeye Dan Part Deux.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Brian is one of the nicest and most easy going admins on the net. People might get a day or a week but lifetime bans are very rare.

These have to be the dumbset people on the planet. Evolution clearly skipped this bunch.

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Consultant? Wow. lol.

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 10:50 PM
Before the end of the night. One of two things will happen here.
1-I will be banned again

Wrong again, as usual. Niether of the above will happen.

We Dey!

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:51 PM
WIN A SUPER BOWL

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Hear that Dave, he vitually promised NOT to ban you.
That's a liscense to kill. :bouncy:

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:53 PM
WIN A SUPER BOWL
Watch the next one. It will be done.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Hear that Dave, he vitually promised NOT to ban you.
That's a liscense to kill. :bouncy:

Make a vbookie quick. I bet I can.

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 10:54 PM

did "I am lion, hear me roar Dave" say something?

bengal, lion, ***** cat.....take your pick.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:56 PM

Hey..It's Tony HipB*tch! What are you doing here. Got tired of watching the crying game?

BDDFC

That's pu$$y licking cat.

Motley Nate
I just want to see this list.

It's simple. If you got facts, show 'em. This ain't "go fish" fellas. Man up and show your cards.

I just want the names. Once I prove they're not banned, I'll execute the permaban just so we can be the ****s we apparently are. No sweat off my back, it's a message board. Easily lost in the shuffle of Connan the Barbarian user names and nad rubbing that is the internet.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:58 PM

It's simple. If you got facts, show 'em. This ain't "go fish" fellas. Man up and show your cards.

I just want the names. Once I prove they're not banned, I'll execute the permaban just so we can be the ****s we apparently are. No sweat off my back, it's a message board. Easily lost in the shuffle of Connan the Barbarian user names and nad rubbing that is the internet.
:sofunny: Glad you're here Nate.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:59 PM
:sofunny: Glad you're here Nate.

I am bored already.

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 10:59 PM
tired of watching the crying game?

the carsonless playoff game is old hat. if anything i will replay a classic like the indy vs. steelers game or sb XI (21-10) :busted:

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 11:00 PM

What? On Madden 2006? What are you going to do? Play the Browns every week?

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:01 PM
What? On Madden 2006? What are you going to do? Play the Browns every week?
Well, we know you won't be playing the Ravens every week.
How did those games for you last year?
Real impressive.

Motley Nate
04-20-2006, 11:02 PM

We Dey!
Thanks for the rep.

:busted:

Maybe you should expand a bit more, get in touch with your real feelings. Real in-depth thoughtful shit there. "Dumbass". I almost had to get out my Pennsylvanian dictionary out for that one.

http://www.dailyprobe.com/arcs/091603/dummies_books.jpg

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 11:03 PM

There not from this board anyways. It really doesn't matter, they are not losing any sleep over it anyway.

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 11:04 PM
I am bored already.

translation: "bwock, bwock"

here yeller, come back yeller, best dog gone bengal *cough* dog, in the west

Stlrs4Life
Thanks for the rep.

Maybe you should expand a bit more, get in touch with your real feelings. Real in-depth thoughtful shit there. "Dumbass". I almost had to get out my Pennsylvanian dictionary out for that one.

http://www.dailyprobe.com/arcs/091603/dummies_books.jpg

No problem, come again.

Motley Nate
There not from this board anyways. It really doesn't matter, they are not losing any sleep over it anyway.
So there is no list.

Ah, I see. Can you at least make one up real quick before yinz leave some mo' rep and go off line?

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:05 PM
Oohhhhh so they aren't around here and we don't have ANY names.
How convienant.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 11:06 PM
How convienant.

Ok..Im done here. if I stay any longer. The stinch will never wash off.

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 11:07 PM
How did those games for you last year?

i get the feeling you are trying to covey a message of asking how the steelers 1st playoff game and appearance in the sb last year went.

i could be mistaken.

i dont do that well with the language of "stupid"

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 11:08 PM
Ok..Im done here. if I stay any longer. The stinch will never wash off.

translation: "BWOCK, BWOCK"

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:09 PM
i dont do that well with the language of "stupid"
You seem to be able to understand the grunts of your friends here pretty well.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:10 PM
translation: "BWOCK, BWOCK"
I'm close to done too. You guys are taking too long to respond. Having trouble typing or just slow?

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 11:10 PM
How convienant. im trying to relate and converse. i really am. understanding why the steelers are so much more dominant than the bengals is much easier though.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:11 PM
im trying to relate and converse. i really am. understanding why the steelers are so much more dominant than the bengals is so much easier though.
More dominant? You aren't talking to Clowns fans. We took the division and now we will take the league.

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 11:13 PM
More dominant? You aren't talking to Clowns fans. We took the division and now we will take the league.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

You're right, we are not talking to clown fans. Believe it or not, they are not the Bandwagon jumpers like there sisters down in cincy are.

Motley Nate
04-20-2006, 11:14 PM
How convienant.
I just want to know who I banned, don't recall doing it nor seeing another mod do it in the last three months since I've been a mod. We did technically ban Peppermint Patty to cool her off for a few hours. I'm not sure she counted as a football fan persay because she knew only two players on the "black and yellow" squad.

Alas, anything to keep the blood flowing in the offseason, I guess.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:16 PM

You're right, we are not talking to clown fans. Believe it or not, they are not the Bandwagon jumpers like there sisters down in cincy are.
Yo man, any time you want to have some fun smack, come on over. We type faster.

Motley Nate
04-20-2006, 11:17 PM

Any names come to mind yet? I'm on our members window picking people out for permaban right now, really could use that list.

Motley Nate
04-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Yo man, any time you want to have some fun smack, come on over. We type faster.
Apparently our site is too slow for 56k modems. I think we're at a standstill right now, I don't know who to ban and we can't have discussions on our side of the fence because it's too slow for AOL dialup.

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Any names come to mind yet? I'm on our members window picking people out for permaban right now, really could use that list.

Obviously you Bengal Fans can't read! None are from this site, and for all I know right now they might not even gotten banned from your board! It might be fromm another Kitty Litter Box board.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:23 PM
Obviously you Bengal Fans can't read! None are from this site, and for all I know right now they might not even gotten banned from your board! It might be fromm another Kitty Litter Box board.
And the story has changed.

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 11:27 PM
You seem to be able to understand the grunts of your friends here pretty well.im not friends with any of the bengals fans here. but i will admit nate speaks much more coherently than the average inheat bengal. :cool:

Motley Nate
04-20-2006, 11:27 PM
Do you want to edit that now or later?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=91899&postcount=89

And we're hypocrites.

Thank you John Kerry. I'll take some more rep for proving you wrong, again.

Motley Nate
04-20-2006, 11:29 PM
im not friends with any of the bengals fans here. but i will admit nate speaks much more coherently than the average inheat bengal. :cool:
All lies I tell you. All lies.

:cool:

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 11:33 PM
I already said that I might have gotten the wrong site. That's all I'm going to say about it. Obviously I've never been to your board.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:34 PM
im not friends with any of the bengals fans here. but i will admit nate speaks much more coherently than the average inheat bengal. :cool:
I wasn't referring to any Bengal fans.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:36 PM
I already said that I might have gotten the wrong site. That's all I'm going to say about it. Obviously I've never been to your board.
So you are not sure if it was our site. You have never been to our site.
But you talk smack about our site?
Hmmm.
At least when we talk about a site we visit it and check it out first.

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 11:37 PM
I wasn't referring to any Bengal fans.
:stupid: :nerd: :propeller

you think?

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:44 PM
you think?
All the time. Do you?

MasterOfPuppets
04-20-2006, 11:55 PM
did someone step in dog shit??? it sure does stink in here.....

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 12:03 AM
did someone step in dog shit??? it sure does stink in here.....

its "liger/tigon" poo

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 12:06 AM
All the time. Do you?

did you just come at me with some "i know you are, but what am i" smack?

once again.....pathetic.

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 12:15 AM
This is the blast furnance, if she can't stand she shouldn't be in here.
And you guys defending her are no better.
They started it, we ended it. Obviously you can't read very well, but it's definately not ended!

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 12:23 AM
Is it any wonder that even other Bengal sites don't want those guys around??? lol

j-dawg
04-21-2006, 05:21 AM

wow... bengal fans, don't let other bengal fans drink and post....
... :alcoholic :drink: :alcohol::drinkup: :ouch: :puke:

SteelerzGirl
04-21-2006, 05:48 AM
Oh looky... The Steelers fans' bitches came out en masse last evening. Damn! I always miss all the good fights...(lol)! See what happens when someone has a life?

I see you Bengals boys are back to being your decent 'ol selves. Meow! Yay for you! Show us all that class you got there, boys. I love it! I especially liked the comments of BDDFC. His comments hurt me so. Seriously... I almost always get upset by comments left by some fat bald dude passed out on a sofa with beer cans all around him. I'm really skeered and shaking in my Gucci heels.

You can all be assured that us Steelers fans are indeed laughing at you. You're hilarious! :sofunny:

Now you boys run along and help sell those sex toys. Some people obviously need the money that badly! Me, I'm going to run off to work now. It's going to be yet another beautiful day here in Steelers Country. Have a great day! :smile:

Thanks for having my back, Steelers boys. I love you all. Rep coming your way soon!

Edit: Somehow I'm not feelin' this dude is a cabana boy, lawn boy, or pool boy... :hunch:

http://www.mattecforum.com/pvt/BDDFC.jpg

Actually, BDDFC... Just so you are well informed, I wasn't a member of CSF until after you hoodlums crashed the site, so you can't really blame me for shit because I wasn't even a member until after the crash occurred and they rebuilt. I can assure you that I am also a diehard Steelers fan born and raised in Steelers Country. If I were you, I would get your facts straight, otherwise you just look really silly...(lol). Yet again, your intelligence underwhelms me.

83-Steelers-43
04-21-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm sure once things start to look a little bad for the Bengals that wagon will be empty like it has been for the last fifteen years. Pathetic excuse for football fans. Typical. WIN A SUPER BOWL or FIVE.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Seriously... I almost always get upset by comments left by some fat bald dude passed out on a sofa with beer cans all around him. I'm really skeered and shaking in my Gucci heels.
http://www.mattecforum.com/pvt/BDDFC.jpg

BTW... I made that banner from some random picture I found on the internet. It's completely sarcastic because Scott is neither fat or bald let alone the fact that he doesn't drink.

He uses the banner as a joke and it often dupes people such as the situation here.

We do have a gallery at our site with pictures of each member.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 11:05 AM
I'm sure once things start to look a little bad for the Bengals that wagon will be empty like it has been for the last fifteen years. Pathetic excuse for football fans. Typical. WIN A SUPER BOWL or FIVE.
You sure do seem to be the "resident expert" on the Bengals. Sounds like a closet fan to me. No fans in 15 years? Did you even know what football was 15 years ago?

HburgXL06
04-21-2006, 11:21 AM
I've sat back and read everythin posted and from my observation of this "discussion" goin on (online discussion rather than person to person) I've seen us Steelers fans come back sayin that we have a good team and we have 5 titles to prove it. The bengals had a good team this year but they didn't get past us. Argue that your quarterback got hurt but that is how the games goes. SOL man. We had that happen to us with Ben and with several other players during the regular season and because of that we didn't play well and lost to several opponents includin the bengals. When we got healthy at the end of the season (which included Ben as well as such positions as Polomalu and Porter) we beat you. When carson comes back we'll beat you with him too. That all has been said and done...so movin on to this particular debate and it is between bengals fans and Steelers fans. Both sides are comin out sayin that the others are bad fans and bandwagon jumpers. It is true that both sides experienced quite a few bandwagoners this year. Both teams got good at different times of this past season and so many people started to watch and support the teams that they had ignored earlier because of apathy, etc. I'll bet the same thing happened to the colts this year and to the patriots a few years back. The difference is the noticeable percentage in bandwagon jumpers. Pittsburgh is known as a football city. Heinz Field is always sold out and Terrible Towels are always flyin at both home and away games. The same cannot be said for bengals fans. Last august we did not hear anythin comin from any bengals fans about how dominant they would be. Steelers fans were always here supportin the team through thick and thin. A true fan not only wears team colors and cheers in the stands but also knows the facts about their team, their history, their personnel and their team connection to the city and stadium. This is a dead horse gettin beaten but all I see bengals fans doin is throwin mud and insults at us and not backin anythin. They have degraded the argument to name callin and personal insults which leads me to surmise that they have nothin subjective or intelligent to back up their emotions. We have come at you with the ultimate argument: good teams win titles, the ultimate title is a Super Bowl championship/ring, so far the bengals have none, the Steelers have FIVE. Until you have that proof we will continue to argue that we are consistently the better team. We have the proof and the strong backin of the fans to support that. I am tryin to be decent and not ignorant in my approach so I am in no way tryin to incur undue wrath upon myself. If any Steelers fans wish to correct me in any of my statements I will allow them too but do not hurl mud at me. For now the bengals are still our pet kitties, we give you attention when you meow, and we discipline you when you pee in our house and don't keep your shit in the litter box. Peace.

BuFu

HburgXL06
04-21-2006, 11:23 AM
BTW... I made that banner from some random picture I found on the internet. It's completely sarcastic because Scott is neither fat or bald let alone the fact that he doesn't drink.

He uses the banner as a joke and it often dupes people such as the situation here.

Just wonderin..I can't find an actual pic of BDDFC on cincybengals. I think I saw pics of his kids (if he has any) but none of him. I'll upload mine once I figure out how. Peace.

BuFu

SteelerzGirl
04-21-2006, 11:25 AM

I actually could believe that you would have made up that banner given the one you made up regarding the Pittsburgh women but, quite frankly, you Bengals' boys credibility sucks and I'm not going to take your word for it. So you're going to have to prove it. Show me the site where you stole the pic.

Also, I wasn't duped into knowing he's a loser. Only 41 year old losers crash others websites and want to pick on girls. Poor thing.

Now, don't you have some sex toys to help sell instead of bothering lil 'ol me? Poor Bengals boys must not be able to satisfy their women any other way. The Steelers boys sure know how to git r done! Go help that poor girl move up the Pure Romance career ladder. :rofl:

j-dawg
04-21-2006, 11:28 AM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/cannotstop85small.gif

'cept leigh bodden....

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/check_mark.gif

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/244.jpg

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 01:14 PM
'cept leigh bodden....

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/check_mark.gif

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/244.jpg
1. Don't load my work on your photobucket account.

2. Leigh Bodden? hahahahaha

3. Pass interference doesn't count as "stopping" a receiver.

Puppy fans are all the same. Keep drinkin the brown kool-aid. I love how "fans" of a Pretend Browns team step up like this. The NFL left Cleveland in 1995 and hasn't been back since.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 01:18 PM
I actually could believe that you would have made up that banner given the one you made up regarding the Pittsburgh women but, quite frankly, you Bengals' boys credibility sucks and I'm not going to take your word for it. So you're going to have to prove it. Show me the site where you stole the pic.

Also, I wasn't duped into knowing he's a loser. Only 41 year old losers crash others websites and want to pick on girls. Poor thing.

Now, don't you have some sex toys to help sell instead of bothering lil 'ol me? Poor Bengals boys must not be able to satisfy their women any other way. The Steelers boys sure know how to git r done! Go help that poor girl move up the Pure Romance career ladder. :rofl:
The link to our gallery is, Scott is in our gallery:

http://forums.cincybengals.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=382&c=33

Oh wait... you have to be a member. Sorry, you'll have to finally sign up instead of lurking.

I don't sell sex toys, stop flirting with me, it's embarrasing.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Just wonderin..I can't find an actual pic of BDDFC on cincybengals. I think I saw pics of his kids (if he has any) but none of him. I'll upload mine once I figure out how. Peace.

BuFu
Link is above. We can help you out with the gallery if you post a message in Forum Help.

SteelerzGirl
04-21-2006, 01:21 PM
The link to our gallery is, Scott is in our gallery:

http://forums.cincybengals.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=382&c=33

Oh wait... you have to be a member. Sorry, you'll have to finally sign up instead of lurking.

I don't sell sex toys, stop flirting with me, it's embarrasing.

Bwahahahaha! I knew you wouldn't prove it here. :rofl: Like I said, show me the site from where you stole the pic.

Lil 'ol me join cincybengals.com? Good one! I have absolutely no intention of participating in a charity event for Pure Romance. :sofunny:

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Bwahahahaha! I knew you wouldn't prove it here. :rofl:

Lil 'ol me join cincybengals.com? Good one! I have absolutely no intention of participating in a charity event for Pure Romance. :sofunny:
Apparently links aren't proof. I'm sorry you feel that way.

That's up to Scott. If he wants his picture on a Steelers board, that's all with him.

Sounds like you've got nothing else to say, I didn't expect much from you anyway. I gave you the link, that's all on you if you really are that interested.

The Pure Romance stuff is really a weak point to begin with. One of the mods does it, take it up with her. We don't sell it on our page, but you seem to be pretty interested since that's twice you brought it up.

SteelerzGirl
04-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Apparently links aren't proof. I'm sorry you feel that way.

That's up to Scott. If he wants his picture on a Steelers board, that's all with him.

Sounds like you've got nothing else to say, I didn't expect much from you anyway. I gave you the link, that's all on you if you really are that interested.

The Pure Romance stuff is really a weak point to begin with. One of the mods does it, take it up with her. We don't sell it on our page, but you seem to be pretty interested since that's twice you brought it up.

My my, Nate... You seem to be getting a bit perturbed now. :smile:

Links are proof? Really now? Well you and/or he could put up a picture of just about anyone in your gallery, right? Doesn't mean it's him and it doesn't mean it's proof. Like I said, show me the site where you stole the pic that supposedly isn't him. Why are you having such a problem with that concept? I'm not saying it is or isn't him. I want the proof that I want and that's the dealio.

You don't sell the Pure Romance stuff at cincybengals per se, but she does have the url to her myspace site which mentions it on her cincybengals profile. She's trying to get that business amooooovin'...(lol). Poor lil thing she is. :sofunny:

HburgXL06
04-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Link is above. We can help you out with the gallery if you post a message in Forum Help.

Thanks, I'll work on it and if I can't figure it out I will post them up.

Also, I think what SteelerzGirl is askin is for the url of the site where you found the pic that you used for BDDFC's sig. She is sayin that if you give that url then you have proof that it isn't BDDFC for real. I will admit that confused me a bit to when I first saw that sig as to whether it was him for real or not. Just tryin to make sure no one is misunderstood. Peace.

BuFu

Steel - X
04-21-2006, 01:54 PM
This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read. Take that how you want. We are all people here

YOU DO NOT PLAY FOR THE STEELERS and YOU DO NOT PLAY FOR THE BENGALS!!!!

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 02:14 PM
My my, Nate... You seem to be getting a bit perturbed now. :smile:

Links are proof? Really now? Well you and/or he could put up a picture of just about anyone in your gallery, right? Doesn't mean it's him and it doesn't mean it's proof. Like I said, show me the site where you stole the pic that supposedly isn't him. Why are you having such a problem with that concept? I'm not saying it is or isn't him. I want the proof that I want and that's the dealio.

You don't sell the Pure Romance stuff at cincybengals per se, but she does have the url to her myspace site which mentions it on her cincybengals profile. She's trying to get that business amooooovin'...(lol). Poor lil thing she is. :sofunny:
You want a link to an image that I found on a image search engine 5 months ago? Go look it up yourself: Yahoo! image search on passed out, sleep, drunk, couch. Waste your own time when I already gave you a link to Scott. Hell, to your point, even that drunk picture could be truth or fiction based on your random smattering of words.

Third reference to Pure Romance... sounds like you either have a world of time on your hands or you have a relatively unstable obsession with Shannon. Personal "smack" is so cool when all you do is look at their MySpace, eh?

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 02:18 PM

Also, I think what SteelerzGirl is askin is for the url of the site where you found the pic that you used for BDDFC's sig. She is sayin that if you give that url then you have proof that it isn't BDDFC for real. I will admit that confused me a bit to when I first saw that sig as to whether it was him for real or not. Just tryin to make sure no one is misunderstood. Peace.

BuFu
Send me a message over there and I'll help you get it set up.

I know what she's looking for, she's just trying to irritate. No surprise.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 02:24 PM

BuFu
LOL I can assure you that is not me. I look nothing like that. I still have all my hair, and although I'm not as trim as I was when I was in my 20's, I am nowhere near that fat.
Like Nate said, I don't drink. Other than a very occasional wine.
You may have seen a picture of my little girl. I have a ton of pics of her. None of me.
But still do pretty well with the ladies so I must not be too bad yet.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 02:26 PM

I don't care if she believes it or not.
Just like another member of this site, she has now changed her story.
Yesterday we ruined "her" site, now she wasn't a member there when it happened.
If 60 posts can crash your site, you don't have a site.
If they had ANY brains at all on the subject they would know we could not have done it with such little traffic.
But when you only have 6 members, it must seem like a lot.

SteelerzGirl
04-21-2006, 02:32 PM
You want a link to an image that I found on a image search engine 5 months ago? Go look it up yourself: Yahoo! image search on passed out, sleep, drunk, couch. Waste your own time when I already gave you a link to Scott. Hell, to your point, even that drunk picture could be truth or fiction based on your random smattering of words.

Third reference to Pure Romance... sounds like you either have a world of time on your hands or you have a relatively unstable obsession with Shannon. Personal "smack" is so cool when all you do is look at their MySpace, eh?

Poor, poor Nate. Still can't provide the proof...(lol). You're the one who is saying it's a fake, so prove it. It will be a cold day in Hell before I join a site as nasty as cincybengals to see a pic that can't be proven whether it's him or not. It's that simple.

I have no obsession w/Shannon. After all, she's the wife of one of you boneheads! :rofl: I just love to make fun of her "career." It's really, really funny.

Let's not forget who came over here last night smackin' away. It was you boys, not me. I believe it was BDDFC who started it w/more of his half-truths and outright lies saying I'm a bandwagon Steelers fan when in reality I was born and raised in Pennsylvania right in the middle of Steelers Country and still live here. I believe it was also BDDFC who said I, along w/others, was saying bad bad things about the cincybengals site and that's why you all crashed it when, in reality, I wasn't even a member of CSF yet...(lol). And yet another lie was when he said that you all only made 60 posts at CSF. Riiiiiight! Try 600! You boys knew the rules, and you chose to ignore them because you have nothing better to do w/your time. Maybe you boys need to read back through this thread again. You're trying to put the blame of what you did on others, but I can't be swayed from the bottom line. So throw in all the garbage you want. The bottom line is you did crash CSF and took along 100s of other sites w/it. Hooray for you! What manly men you are! You should be soooo proud. I bet your mamas are, too. Enjoy the investigation that's being conducted by the host company and the resulting repercussions. :rofl:

Actually there BDDFC, you don't know how many members are now on CSF. And never did I say it was my site, although I did say I was a member and contributor there, and that is true. Lie much?

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 02:33 PM
I don't care if she believes it or not.
Just like another member of this site, she has now changed her story.
Yesterday we ruined "her" site, now she wasn't a member there when it happened.
If 60 posts can crash your site, you don't have a site.
Damn you hacker.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Damn you hacker.
:blurp: :sofunny:

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Poor, poor Nate. Still can't provide the proof...(lol). You're the one who is saying it's a fake, so prove it. It will be a cold day in Hell before I join a site as nasty as cincybengals to see a pic that can't be proven whether it's him or not. It's that simple.

I have no obsession w/Shannon. After all, she's the wife of one of you boneheads! :rofl: I just love to make fun of her "career." It's really, really funny.

blah blah blah blah blah
You won't join a website but you'll visit now 5 times today? :sofunny: Come to think of it, it sure is getting chilly in here.

:busted: #1

You think Pure Romance is her career... hahahahahahaha. Riiiiiight. The girl that got so upset about somebody making a joke about career opportunities for women in Pittsburgh now thinks it's hilarious to mock a side project another woman is doing.

That's consistent.

:busted: #2

I don't care to hear the bantering of CSF. You take that up with somebody who hasn't proved you wrong, Flip-Flop... if that's even possible.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 02:44 PM

Let's not forget who came over here last night smackin' away. It was you boys, not me. I believe it was BDDFC who started it w/more of his half-truths and outright lies saying I'm a bandwagon Steelers fan when in reality I was born and raised in Pennsylvania right in the middle of Steelers Country and still live here. I believe it was also BDDFC who said I, along w/others, was saying bad bad things about the cincybengals site and that's why you all crashed it when, in reality, I wasn't even a member of CSF yet...(lol). And yet another lie was when he said that you all only made 60 posts at CSF. Riiiiiight! Try 600! You boys knew the rules, and you chose to ignore them because you have nothing better to do w/your time. Maybe you boys need to read back through this thread again. You're trying to put the blame of what you did on others, but I can't be swayed from the bottom line. So throw in all the garbage you want. The bottom line is you did crash CSF and took along 100s of other sites w/it. Hooray for you! What manly men you are! You should be soooo proud. I bet your mamas are, too. Enjoy the investigation that's being conducted by the host company and the resulting repercussions. :rofl:

Actually there BDDFC, you don't know how many members are now on CSF. And never did I say it was my site, although I did say I was a member and contributor there, and that is true. Lie much?
I don't ever lie. I doubt we made 600 posts but if we did, so what? CB gets twice that a day with no problems. There is no way that crashed your site unless you are running on an out-dated piece of crap server. We did start the fight, they(not you) did. But you fit right in with them. Lurking then running away and talking smack instead of signing up to the site and saying right out front. You can say what you want about us, when we have something to say to you, we come and say TO you, not behind your backs.
There are a good number of members here that do the same thing. Blitz, Figg, Hburg(super cool dude). But not YOU. You don't have to guts.
You make fun of Shannon for working for Pure Romance? I just can't figure that out. It's a good job. She makes decent money and has lots of fun and meets all kinds of people. And she still has pjlenty of time to take care of her family. What more do you want in life?

BTW, the "rules" were changed AFTER that crap site crashed. We broke NO STATED RULES at the time.
So stick it up you a$$. They are whiney little babies that can't handle a little heat and you fit right in with them.

HburgXL06
04-21-2006, 02:52 PM

Aiight thanks.

LOL I can assure you that is not me. I look nothing like that. I still have all my hair, and although I'm not as trim as I was when I was in my 20's, I am nowhere near that fat.
Like Nate said, I don't drink. Other than a very occasional wine.
You may have seen a picture of my little girl. I have a ton of pics of her. None of me.
But still do pretty well with the ladies so I must not be too bad yet.

Motley Nate posted a link that shows a guy leanin in a chair and one behind him in a green sweatshirt. Since the guy leanin in the chair looks less than 40 I figured you were in the back in the green. I think I have seen your girl and she looked cute, congrats. Glad to hear ya'll have luck wit the ladies because I sure don't haha. Peace.

BuFu

HburgXL06
04-21-2006, 02:55 PM
There are a good number of members here that do the same thing. Blitz, Figg, Hburg(super cool dude).

Thanks for the compliment man. Rep to ya. Peace.

BuFu

SteelerzGirl
04-21-2006, 03:03 PM
I don't ever lie. I doubt we made 600 posts but if we did, so what? CB gets twice that a day with no problems. There is no way that crashed your site unless you are running on an out-dated piece of crap server. We did start the fight, they(not you) did. But you fit right in with them. Lurking then running away and talking smack instead of signing up to the site and saying right out front. You can say what you want about us, when we have something to say to you, we come and say TO you, not behind your backs.
There are a good number of members here that do the same thing. Blitz, Figg, Hburg(super cool dude). But not YOU. You don't have to guts.
You make fun of Shannon for working for Pure Romance? I just can't figure that out. It's a good job. She makes decent money and has lots of fun and meets all kinds of people. And she still has pjlenty of time to take care of her family. What more do you want in life?

BTW, the "rules" were changed AFTER that crap site crashed. We broke NO STATED RULES at the time.
So stick it up you a$$. They are whiney little babies that can't handle a little heat and you fit right in with them.

You know what, BDDFC? You are simply too stupid for words. I knew you guys crashed CSF before you Bengals boys came here to Steelers Fever and told everyone about it. Yes, I truly did. And I said nothing when you came here posting and pounding your chests all proud of what you guys did at CSF. Not one single word came out of my mouth. Why? Because it wasn't my place to. It's not my site. But then an official statement was made here, with the approval of Steelers Fever. I knew when it was coming and I backed up the person who made that statement because of my membership at CSF. You see, those at CSF aren't stupid. They had all their ducks in a row, approval rec'd from Steelers Fever, etc., before they made an official statement right here in this thread.

So because of server issues it was okay to crash the site? Sorry, but that logic doesn't fly with me. That's just pure bullshit.

I believe Blitz even went over to cincybengals and chatted you guys up about it. That alone should have given you a heads up. But not you boys. Doh!

So you can say all you want about me and/or the folks over a CSF. Whoop it up there, boys. It's not bothering me one little bit. I didn't crash anyone else's site. The thought of doing so would never even enter my mind, no matter what team someone choses to root for.

BTW... Sorry you boys are so bitter about Palmer being taken out of the playoffs by the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers and their subsequent Super Bowl win. Bites don't it? :sofunny:

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 03:06 PM
You know what, BDDFC? You are simply too stupid for words. I knew you guys crashed CSF before you Bengals boys came here to Steelers Fever and told everyone about it. Yes, I truly did. And I said nothing when you came here posting and pounding your chests all proud of what you guys did at CSF. Not one single word came out of my mouth. Why? Because it wasn't my place to. It's not my site. But then an official statement was made here, with the approval of Steelers Fever. I knew when it was coming and I backed up the person who made that statement because of my membership at CSF. You see, those at CSF aren't stupid. They had all their ducks in a row, approval rec'd from Steelers Fever, etc., before they made an official statement right here in this thread.

So because of server issues it was okay to crash the site? Sorry, but that logic doesn't fly with me. That's just pure bullshit.

I believe Blitz even went over to cincybengals and chatted you guys up about it. That alone should have given you a heads up. But not you boys. Doh!

So you can say all you want about me and/or the folks over a CSF. Whoop it up there, boys. It's not bothering me one little bit. I didn't crash anyone else's site. The thought of doing so would never even enter my mind, no matter what team someone choses to root for.

BTW... Sorry you boys are so bitter about Palmer being taken out of the playoffs by the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers and their subsequent Super Bowl win. Bites don't it? :sofunny:
YOu really don't get it do you? Nobody from our site planted a virus on that crappy board.
The ONLY thing we did was give it some traffic. If it can't handle the traffic of ten posters it's not much of a site. We did NOTHING illegal or mischievious to that site. IT CRASHED ON IT'S OWN!. Stop blaming us because your admin is a moron.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the compliment man. Rep to ya. Peace.

BuFu
No prob man. Just call them as I see them. You, Steel-X, BB2W, BBG are all ok in my book.

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 03:15 PM

So stick it up you a$$. They are whiney little babies that can't handle a little heat and you fit right in with them. Go take a look at post 36 from this thread. It's the accurate accounting of what happened when you crashed CSF. I was a member at the time. There's no hiding going on here. We just won't allow you to talk your trash on our site at CSF - it's not the appropriate forum for that.

Do you really want to come back on here and talk about your family values??? You were the one who talked about bringing a pistol to an event that children, INCLUDING MINE, were supposed to be at! That is besides the billy clubs that your cronies discussed. Do you honestly think we would care what your opinion is of us???

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Go take a look at post 36 from this thread. It's the accurate accounting of what happened when you crashed CSF. I was a member at the time. There's no hiding going on here. We just won't allow you to talk your trash on our site at CSF - it's not the appropriate forum for that.

Do you really want to come back on here and talk about your family values??? You were the one who talked about bringing a pistol to an event that children, INCLUDING MINE, were supposed to be at! That is besides the billy clubs that your cronies discussed. Do you honestly think we would care what your opinion is of us???
Who did this? I REALLY want to know.

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Who did this? I REALLY want to know. Yeah??? Suprising that you're saying that you don't know... Fact is, I don't know either...yet. My understanding is that the IP is being traced. Maybe you don't know your friends as well as you think you do if you truly weren't aware that it happened.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Yeah??? Suprising that you're saying that you don't know... Fact is, I don't know either...yet. My understanding is that the IP is being traced. Maybe you don't know your friends as well as you think you do if you truly weren't aware that it happened.
If the IP was traced to us, which is REAL easy to do, I should have heard of it by now. I can't see anybody that would know HOW to do it being stupid enough to ACTUALLY do it. Tracing an IP is a built in tool for every board on the market today that I know of. Once you got the IP finding out who it is, is a snap.
But again, it all seems to be hearsay. I keep hearing that "we" did it but nobody seems to have an IP I can trace to find out who it is.

As to the rest. I will say, there was language used that I didn't approve of, but there normally is.
You did more than say it was hard to read. You basicly slammed the whole site and everything on it. But, like normal, didn't have the guts to sign up and say to our faces.
You did ban EVERYONE even people that followed every little rule. Which is a chickenshit thing to do.
So is going private by invitation only. You want to prove me wrong, invite me. Allow ME to join.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Who did this? I REALLY want to know.
Web sites never crash unless CincyBengals is involved. It's not possible that anybody else would do it. We were also the second gun man on the Grassy Knoll. But our pay day didn't happen until we took DB Cooper's money.

Everybody on that CincyBengals web site is a scoundrel. "The admin should be shot". Inhuman.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Web sites never crash unless CincyBengals is involved. It's not possible that anybody else would do it. We were also the second gun man on the Grassy Knoll. But our pay day didn't happen until we took DB Cooper's money.

Everybody on that web site is a scoundrel. "The admin should be shot".
And all the mods should be whipped.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 04:47 PM
And all the mods should be whipped.
Apparently, the half-assed comment to sell CincyBengals billy-clubs was taken as a threat. The person that suggested that should have been "shot" too, I guess.

Oh well, we're bullies and don't follow rules. The horse has run it's course. Game over.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Apparently, the half-assed comment to sell CincyBengals billy-clubs was taken as a threat. The person that suggested that should have been "shot" too, I guess.

Oh well, we're bullies and don't follow rules. The horse has run it's course. Game over.
Is that what the comment was about? :sofunny:
Oh, my, some people really need to buy themselves a sense of humor.

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 05:02 PM

Oh well, we're bullies and don't follow rules. The horse has run it's course. Game over. I'd say Half-assed would be a correct assessment of a great many comments on that board. However, as I've already said, when those statements involve weapons in a place where MY KIDS are going to be...I take it seriously...only an idiot wouldn't. These are message boards. I have no clue who you are personally any more than you know a thing about me. I only know you by what is posted. For me, that's enough.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 05:07 PM
I'd say Half-assed would be a correct assessment of a great many comments on that board. However, as I've already said, when those statements involve weapons in a place where MY KIDS are going to be...I take it seriously...only an idiot wouldn't. These are message boards. I have no clue who you are personally any more than you know a thing about me. I only know you by what is posted. For me, that's enough.
Pull you head out of your ass. Nobody is going to go to a resturant and start shooting the place up. Damn woman, are you that stupid? We are profession family people that are joking around on a message board in a thread that is obvious(by use of smilies if nothing else) all in jest. Both Nate and I have kids of our own and neither of us are murderers. You really have to be a nimrod to think we would do anything to injury you.
If you want to get to know us, either join our board or invite me to yours. I will be happy to join. But by all means, get a freakin life.

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 05:09 PM
If the IP was traced to us, which is REAL easy to do, I should have heard of it by now. I can't see anybody that would know HOW to do it being stupid enough to ACTUALLY do it. Tracing an IP is a built in tool for every board on the market today that I know of. Once you got the IP finding out who it is, is a snap.
But again, it all seems to be hearsay. I keep hearing that "we" did it but nobody seems to have an IP I can trace to find out who it is.

As to the rest. I will say, there was language used that I didn't approve of, but there normally is.
You did more than say it was hard to read. You basicly slammed the whole site and everything on it. But, like normal, didn't have the guts to sign up and say to our faces.
You did ban EVERYONE even people that followed every little rule. Which is a chickenshit thing to do.
So is going private by invitation only. You want to prove me wrong, invite me. Allow ME to join. Well if you know so much about how it's done, maybe you should do your own investigating...since it's such a simple process. I'm sure that you'll be happy to turn your results over to the host company since you clearly don't approve of that kind of BS. Personal attacks and disrespect, for someone's opinion different from your own, would never be something that you would tolerate, right????

j-dawg
04-21-2006, 05:10 PM
1. Don't load my work on your photobucket account.

2. Leigh Bodden? hahahahaha

3. Pass interference doesn't count as "stopping" a receiver.

Puppy fans are all the same. Keep drinkin the brown kool-aid. I love how "fans" of a Pretend Browns team step up like this. The NFL left Cleveland in 1995 and hasn't been back since.

glad i got your attention...

true or false - chad gave bodden props? two catches for 22 yards and no TD's ... is that a good outing for chad, huh? come on...

what's up with you bungholes saying that the browns are "barely" in the NFL or that they "left" cleveland in 1995.. go to the NFL homepage and you'll see the Cleveland Browns are a part of the NFL...

i bet it's because sissy fans suffer from delusions of grandeur ...

your banter is giving me a belly ache...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/2e_2.jpg

SteelerzGirl
04-21-2006, 05:10 PM
You won't join a website but you'll visit now 5 times today? :sofunny: Come to think of it, it sure is getting chilly in here.

:busted: #1

You think Pure Romance is her career... hahahahahahaha. Riiiiiight. The girl that got so upset about somebody making a joke about career opportunities for women in Pittsburgh now thinks it's hilarious to mock a side project another woman is doing.

That's consistent.

:busted: #2

I don't care to hear the bantering of CSF. You take that up with somebody who hasn't proved you wrong, Flip-Flop... if that's even possible.

Nate, seriously...

First of all, I'm a member and contributor here at Steelers Fever. I can visit and post here anytime I want. But I don't have to join cincybengals, nor any other site if I so choose. I don't belong to any other teams' sites because I'm a Steelers fan. That's my choice. I don't run when you whistle. Sorry.

In response to Busted #1... I was upset over a banner you made regarding career opportunities for women in Pittsburgh? That's a lie, Nate. I believe the banner in question was one that you made in reference to Pittsburgh women needing help. That's your style. You even sent me a PM to quiet me about it and said you were like the redheaded stepchild over at cincybengals, and that you didn't really fit in...(lol). :rolleyes: :busted: You apologized and I accepted that apology via PM. If you want to know about Shannon's career, yes, career, visit her myspace site. She says right on there that she's trying to get her Pure Romance business on the "rise"...(lol). And why shouldn't I make fun of her? I see posts of hers in your very own smack forum regarding Steelers fans and how much fun it is for her. What goes around comes around, eh? :sofunny:

In response to Busted #2... You Bengals boys are too stupid to even realize that this thread was created for the very bantering of CSF. It was all pre-planned. Like I said, those at CSF had all their duckies in a row...(lol). Makes you look kinda silly now, doesn't it?

I suggest that the next time you boys have a beef w/me that you come around when I'm actually here. Otherwise, you just look cowardly.

I'm out. I have plans tonight. Have a great evening. :smile:

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Pull you head out of your ass. Nobody is going to go to a resturant and start shooting the place up. Damn woman, are you that stupid? We are profession family people that are joking around on a message board in a thread that is obvious(by use of smilies if nothing else) all in jest. Both Nate and I have kids of our own and neither of us are murderers. You really have to be a nimrod to think we would do anything to injury you.
If you want to get to know us, either join our board or invite me to yours. I will be happy to join. But by all means, get a freakin life. You've got to be joking! You're a grown adult and fins amusement on a message board by "pretending" to threaten people, including women and children...and you tell ME to get a life???? :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
04-21-2006, 05:25 PM
OMG. They both have children? Oh christ. That's just scary. I'm sure those kids are proud of daddy. I will pray for those kids tonight.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 05:28 PM

true or false - chad gave bodden props?

what's up with you bungholes saying that the browns are "barely" in the NFL or that they "left" cleveland in 1995.. go to the NFL homepage and you'll see the Cleveland Browns are a part of the NFL...

Chad gives props to everybody. Glad you can comment on a player you watched once.

I live in Cleveland. I admit I went to the protests in 1995 because I thought it was bad business for the NFL. After looking at it further, it became quite apparent that the city itself was just as guilty as Modell. BOTH parties had no money to support a club. So the Browns moved to Baltimore and Browns personnel assembled a Super Bowl champion in the 00-01 season. Al Lerner, the guy who flew Art to Baltimore mind you, gets his franchise, calls them the "Browns" and commences the cycle: hire a coach, lose, fire the coach, hire a new coach, change the front office, lose, fire the coach, hire a new coach, change the front office, lose, try to fire your front office and certify your staple as the laughing stock of the NFL.

How many more restarts are they going to get?

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 05:41 PM
You even sent me a PM to quiet me about it and said you were like the redheaded stepchild over at cincybengals, and that you didn't really fit in...(lol). :rolleyes: :busted: You apologized and I accepted that apology via PM.
hahahahaha

I apologized that you were offended. You misquoted the red headed step child comment, good tactic but that's ok, you must have been too busy calling me a "classy guy, we're cool". You took the banner as a personal attack because of your sister whom I do not know.

Rehashing this is a lot of fun.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 05:43 PM
I'd say Half-assed would be a correct assessment of a great many comments on that board. However, as I've already said, when those statements involve weapons in a place where MY KIDS are going to be...I take it seriously...only an idiot wouldn't. These are message boards. I have no clue who you are personally any more than you know a thing about me. I only know you by what is posted. For me, that's enough.
Great, don't threaten to "shoot" anyone. Holds the same water.

j-dawg
04-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Chad gives props to everybody. Glad you can comment on a player you watched once.

I live in Cleveland. I admit I went to the protests in 1995 because I thought it was bad business for the NFL. After looking at it further, it became quite apparent that the city itself was just as guilty as Modell. BOTH parties had no money to support a club. So the Browns moved to Baltimore and Browns personnel assembled a Super Bowl champion in the 00-01 season. Al Lerner, the guy who flew Art to Baltimore mind you, gets his franchise, calls them the "Browns" and commences the cycle: hire a coach, lose, fire the coach, hire a new coach, change the front office, lose, fire the coach, hire a new coach, change the front office, lose, try to fire your front office and certify your staple as the laughing stock of the NFL.

How many more restarts are they going to get?

i was referring to chads list last year... hence the big check mark!! you'd figure the pepto bismol bottle would have clued you in on the fact that i'm very aware of chads antics... you don't seem to quick on the uptake though...

as far as baltimore... ask any redskins fan if they wanted their tax money to go towards the rat birds... this "no money" nonsense is more of your rambling banter...

by the way... the guy who put together that superbowl team in baltimore, phil savage, is working for us now... this "cycle" of fire and hire isn't only indicative to the Browns... you really gotta stop... i can't stop laughing.... :sofunny:

the laughing stock of the NFL.... that's choice coming from a bungholes fan!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how many more restarts are we going to get? well... you guys got at least fifteen... i'm thinking we'll be better by nine.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 05:48 PM
OMG. They both have children? Oh christ. That's just scary. I'm sure those kids are proud of daddy. I will pray for those kids tonight.
Talking about somebody's kid on a message board is really swell, isn't it? Let's hear some more. My son was born three months premature and spent two months at Rainbow. Let's talk about that. Let's talk about holding a 3 lb baby unsure if it's healthy enough to breathe on his own. Let's talk about all the possibilities of under-developed organs that could fail. Those were some great times! I bet you would just get a kick out of it.

How about we stick to the topic and leave children out of it, eh?

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 05:50 PM
i was referring to chads list last year... hence the big check mark!! you'd figure the pepto bismol bottle would have clued you in on the fact that i'm very aware of chads antics... you don't seem to quick on the uptake though...

as far as baltimore... ask any redskins fan if they wanted their tax money to go towards the rat birds... this "no money" nonsense is more of your rambling banter...

by the way... the guy who put together that superbowl team in baltimore, phil savage, is working for us now... this "cycle" of fire and hire isn't only indicative to the Browns... you really gotta stop... i can't stop laughing.... :sofunny:

the laughing stock of the NFL.... that's choice coming from a bungholes fan!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how many more restarts are we going to get? well... you guys got at least fifteen... i'm thinking we'll be better by nine.
Boy this guy knows his stuff. Forgot to mention that Little Lerner wanted to can Opie in December until Buddha ran interference (you know, that thing Bodden does). Alas, the life of a Browns fan. Where every preseason, it's Super Bowl baby!

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 05:53 PM
You've got to be joking! You're a grown adult and fins amusement on a message board by "pretending" to threaten people, including women and children...and you tell ME to get a life???? :sofunny:
You show me ONE post I made where I threatened any woman or child.

j-dawg
04-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Boy this guy knows his stuff. Forgot to mention that Little Lerner wanted to can Opie in December until Buddha ran interference (you know, that thing Bodden does). Alas, the life of a Browns fan. Where every preseason, it's Super Bowl baby!

:blah: :blah: :blah:

i believe your facts are wrong... on all accounts...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/cache3000.jpg

bodden was robbed!

is savage still GM? yes.

i haven't seen any browns fans in this forum predict we'd win the super bowl this year...
that goes to the delusional sissy fans....

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:02 PM

**** off *****

lol

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:05 PM
One of your members then uploaded malicious code that not only crashed our site but 100's of others that shared our server. THAT'S WHY WE WENT PRIVATE - after we rebuilt. BTW, that person is being investigated by the authorities thru the host company and deservedly so, IMO.

This is ****ing hilarious! lol

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 06:06 PM
Great, don't threaten to "shoot" anyone. Holds the same water. Yeah, so what's your point???

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:08 PM

true or false - chad gave bodden props? two catches for 22 yards and no TD's ... is that a good outing for chad, huh? come on...

your banter is giving me a belly ache...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/2e_2.jpg

You need to go back into hiding with the rest of the Browns fans dude

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Yeah, so what's your point???
I think he may be saying that this is a case of the pot and the kettle.

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 06:10 PM
so anyways, how bout chad johnsons offseason workouts? dude is yoked!

http://www.celebrityphoto.com/scripts/search/event-search.pl?keyword=Carrot%20Top%20Workout%20081705

j-dawg
04-21-2006, 06:12 PM

dude... you need to drink from a tall glass of shut the F up!

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:13 PM

http://www.celebrityphoto.com/scripts/search/event-search.pl?keyword=Carrot%20Top%20Workout%20081705

lol

Damn.. Carrot is pretty built

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 06:13 PM

:sofunny: Good one dude.
Carrot top is getting big. Must be tired of getting called a wimp.

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:14 PM
dude... you need to drink from a tall glass of shut the F up!

Wow.. Witty as hell.. Just like the rest of your kind...

I have said it before.. And I will say it again.. The Steelers fans suck to me, but they dont reek half as bad as your kind... You are a sad sad bunch..

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 06:14 PM
lol

Damn.. Carrot is pretty built

now i know why they gave him that new contract. to bad his game wont be the same without all the props.

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:16 PM
now i know why they gave him that new contract. to bad his game wont be the same without all the props.

He will find something to do.. And dont even go down that road... Chad is the man... The Anti TO!

You know it, I know it, we all know it

83-Steelers-43
04-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Carrot must have got in touch with one of Barry's boys. Damn. Where in the hell did that come from?

MasterOfPuppets
04-21-2006, 06:17 PM
perhaps you could recommend your hiding place of the last 15 yrs.

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:19 PM

I didnt hide :shrug:

BTW - I see you joined in Feb 06.. Well.. Imagine that

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 06:19 PM
The Ravens are fighting them for it.

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:21 PM

Yea.. Thats what I thought...

STFU

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:23 PM
You know.. In fact.. I cant let this go.. Its mostly you bandwagon bitches that make the entire steeler fan base suck balls.. Its the ones in the past 2 years that didnt give a **** and now they ride bens nuts and think his stats are unbelievable.. most of the REAL steeler fans I meet are decent.. People like you are ****in tools

MasterOfPuppets
04-21-2006, 06:26 PM
I didnt hide :shrug:

BTW - I see you joined in Feb 06.. Well.. Imagine that
thats when i found the link to this site at steelers.com,so whats your point?

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:27 PM
thats when i found the link to this site at steelers.com,so whats your point?
Is that the same time you found steelers.com too?? lol

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 06:29 PM
and now they ride bens nuts and think his stats are unbelievable..

28-4
2 afcc games and
1 sb win.

it IS pretty unbelievable, especially when so many fans threw their support behind the likes of odonnell, stewart, and maddox

Motley Nate
:blah: :blah: :blah:

i believe your facts are wrong... on all accounts...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/cache3000.jpg

bodden was robbed!

is savage still GM? yes.

i haven't seen any browns fans in this forum predict we'd win the super bowl this year...
that goes to the delusional sissy fans....
Robbed? :rolleyes:

Savage is the GM, and Little Lerner is still the owner. Browns 2.0 still play in Cleveland. What does all mean? You're screwed!

BDDFC

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:31 PM
28-4
2 afcc games and
1 sb win.

it IS pretty unbelievable, especially when so many fans threw their support behind the likes of odonnell, stewart, and maddox
Those are STEELER stats.. Not Roethlisburger stats... Dont get me wrong.. He is a good QB.. I was rooting for him well before many of you knew who he was

MasterOfPuppets
04-21-2006, 06:32 PM
nope,been a member there for a few years.the funny thing is,up intill this year,there's never been a bengal fan over there. hell i didn't know there was such a thing as a bengal fan.you wouldn't have known it by thier home games.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah, so what's your point???
The point is the whole "threat" angle is tired.

The billy-club was reference to how we are perceived as the bullies, as in we need billy-clubs with our website logo on them. Like a Naughty by Nature slap jack. Guns N Roses.

"the admin should be shot" is just as much a threat as anything else, you don't see anybody crying over it.

We can post a 1,000 more messages (without crashing SF) about this topic and it won't change anything. It's the internet. Big deal.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 06:36 PM
The point is the whole "threat" angle is tired.

The billy-club was reference to how we are perceived as the bullies, as in we need billy-clubs with our website logo on them. Like a Naughty by Nature slap jack. Guns N Roses.

"the admin should be shot" is just as much a threat as anything else, you don't see anybody crying over it.

We can post a 1,000 more messages (without crashing SF) about this topic and it won't change anything. It's the internet. Big deal.
Nate, I'm giong to kick your ass for this. I'm on my way up there right now to shot you.

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Those are STEELER stats.. Not Roethlisburger stats... Dont get me wrong.. He is a good QB.. I was rooting for him well before any of you knew who he was actually those are bens stats as a starter. you ever notice win loss/records are kept for head coaches and qb's but not any other players. in the last 2 years the steelers also won a few games with maddox and one with batch.

the steelers are 4-2 in the last 2 years w/o ben. bens got 2 more losses in 7x as many games.

bigbensgirl7
04-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Alright...here it goes...I have read enough to make me sick (22 pages that is)
1st of all...Shannon is one cool ass chick, who gives a **** if she sells sex toys and what not. It's her life and she can do what she wants with it. Actually I doubt she cares much about what is being said about her over here...free advertising for her...and we have to get our toys from someone (or at least should)!!!
I have been a member here for a while and actually CincyBengals for a while too. Of course there are the people over there that I could do without, but I seriously doubt that any of them purposly crashed a site. When it is proven (which I read it's not) I will believe it.
Yes, I am not a member over at CincySteelers and don't know what happened, but I do think it's a little childish to get personal with people because of their occupation, or web site they are members of..Even if one of them crashed it, take it out on that person...not them all.
There was also a lot of talk about Scott's sig. Even if he does look like that...what does it matter. Are we really that superficial here that the looks of someone really matter?

Now I have some things that I don't agree with over there too, but I tell them over there what I think about it. For the most part, I don't like Bengal fans (I live in Dayton and deal with them on a daily basis) but Brian, Shannon, Ben, Ben, Scott (and for the most part Dave) have all treated me with complete respect and I just don't like to sit back and watched them bashed on a site that to me is for the most part a very classy site with the best fans in the world. This is the kind of thread that gives a MB or fan base a bad rep.

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Talking about somebody's kid on a message board is really swell, isn't it? Let's hear some more. My son was born three months premature and spent two months at Rainbow. Let's talk about that. Let's talk about holding a 3 lb baby unsure if it's healthy enough to breathe on his own. Let's talk about all the possibilities of under-developed organs that could fail. Those were some great times! I bet you would just get a kick out of it.

How about we stick to the topic and leave children out of it, eh? What a great idea. Why don't you pass it along to your buddies? BTW, our family had the same experience with our youngest son except he only weighed 2 lbs...I'm guessing that you might be able to understand what that means.

Might be part of the reason that I'm as protective as I am. Nobody messes with my kids. So no, I don't think it's unreasonable to be cautious when you've got people on a message board that use the terminology that you do, saying that they're going to show up with weapons. Do I think it's ridiculous that I should even have to consider something like that...yep...but I think it's more ridiculous that it would have ever been said in the first place.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Alright...here it goes...I have read enough to make me sick (22 pages that is)
1st of all...Shannon is one cool ass chick, who gives a **** if she sells sex toys and what not. It's her life and she can do what she wants with it. Actually I doubt she cares much about what is being said about her over here...free advertising for her...and we have to get our toys from someone (or at least should)!!!
I have been a member here for a while and actually CincyBengals for a while too. Of course there are the people over there that I could do without, but I seriously doubt that any of them purposly crashed a site. When it is proven (which I read it's not) I will believe it.
Yes, I am not a member over at CincySteelers and don't know what happened, but I do think it's a little childish to get personal with people because of their occupation, or web site they are members of..Even if one of them crashed it, take it out on that person...not them all.
There was also a lot of talk about Scott's sig. Even if he does look like that...what does it matter. Are we really that superficial here that the looks of someone really matter?

Now I have some things that I don't agree with over there too, but I tell them over there what I think about it. For the most part, I don't like Bengal fans (I live in Dayton and deal with them on a daily basis) but Brian, Shannon, Ben, Ben, Scott (and for the most part Dave) have all treated me with complete respect and I just don't like to sit back and watched them bashed on a site that to me is for the most part a very classy site with the best fans in the world. This is the kind of thread that gives a MB or fan base a bad rep.
Not the whole site, just a couple of members. I have said many times on here that certain people don't fit in.
They are not as real, tough, smart and classy as the rest.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 06:43 PM
What a great idea. Why don't you pass it along to your buddies?
You were the first one to mention children. I informed you that we also have kids.

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 06:49 PM
other than speaking of the rooneys or steelers organization and players, i think the whole "classy" issue in football is overrated, overblown, and overused.

just like "theres no crying in baseball" theres no class in football (other than the steelers of course)

bigbensgirl7
04-21-2006, 06:51 PM
other than speaking of the rooneys or steelers organization and players, i think the whole "classy" issue in football is overrated, overblown, and overused.

just like "theres no crying in baseball" theres no class in football (other than the steelers of course)
Actually when I said someting about classy...I meant this site.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Nate, I'm giong to kick your ass for this. I'm on my way up there right now to shot you.
Oh shoot. DOH! :dang:

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 06:55 PM

I agree. I think Bettis is class. What he does for kids with asthma is great. I think Joey Porter is punk.
But while Chad is funny and a great team player, Chris Henry is moron.
Every team has both. But they don't television it when they hand out the awards for being a positive role model.

That said, most people here have a good deal of class. Some, do not. But they can't see it in themselves.

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Actually when I said someting about classy...I meant this site. lol. yeah i guess your right, although other than generally having a pleasant disposition i cant really claim to be one of the classy ones :cool: (especially in the BF)

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Oh shoot. DOH! :dang:
That's right bish, kiss your kid for the last time.

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Without smack, football is not as fun :D

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 06:58 PM
What a great idea. Why don't you pass it along to your buddies? BTW, our family had the same experience with our youngest son except he only weighed 2 lbs...I'm guessing that you might be able to understand what that means.

Might be part of the reason that I'm as protective as I am. Nobody messes with my kids. So no, I don't think it's unreasonable to be cautious when you've got people on a message board that use the terminology that you do, saying that they're going to show up with weapons. Do I think it's ridiculous that I should even have to consider something like that...yep...but I think it's more ridiculous that it would have ever been said in the first place.
So draw me the line from "we need billy-clubs with our logo" to your son is in jeopardy because we are coming to a restaurant that is 3 hours away with an arsenal? Should I have said my son is in jeopardy when we go down for the draft because "the admin should be shot"? Maybe that should be dropped, wouldn't you say? Sorry you took it that way, but it's self-created.

God, this so far from friggin smack. It's General Hospital, not smack. The Blast Furnace has become Days of our Lives. BRC please say something here to save the thread, maybe even Suit. This is all tissue and pillow talk. Not smack.

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Without smack, it's just soccer. :sofunny:

bigbensgirl7
04-21-2006, 06:59 PM
I couldn't agree more...but you can still have class while talking smack.

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 07:01 PM
I think Joey Porter is punk.
:dang: thats like saying lambert or lloyd were punks.

porter is the teams enforcer, strong arm, etc. all good teams usually have one.

anyone who will sock a brown in the face right before gametime is alright by me. as long as you got harrison readily available and prepared to step in at any notice.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 07:03 PM
other than speaking of the rooneys or steelers organization and players*, i think the whole "classy" issue in football is overrated, overblown, and overused.

just like "theres no crying in baseball" theres no class in football (other than the steelers of course*)
Nice asterick, no pun intended.... seriously. lol

For that matter, there's no "class" in college either, they take ball room dancing lessons instead.

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 07:04 PM
God, this so far from friggin smack. It's General Hospital, not smack. The Blast Furnace has become Days of our Lives. BRC please say something here to save the thread, maybe even Suit. This is all tissue and pillow talk. Not smack.

did you miss the carrot top post? geeze!

BengalBrian
04-21-2006, 07:04 PM
nate.. Am I in danger of being assasinated by this crazy broad?

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 07:05 PM
did you miss the carrot top post? geeze!
That's not smack, that's pity! About damn time that guy bulked up, when your head looks like a used tampon, you'll get your ass kicked often.

Motley Nate
04-21-2006, 07:06 PM
nate.. Am I in danger of being assasinated by this crazy broad?
My middle name isn't Sirhan.

Stlrs4Life
04-21-2006, 07:07 PM
I've sat back and read everythin posted and from my observation of this "discussion" goin on (online discussion rather than person to person) I've seen us Steelers fans come back sayin that we have a good team and we have 5 titles to prove it. The bengals had a good team this year but they didn't get past us. Argue that your quarterback got hurt but that is how the games goes. SOL man. We had that happen to us with Ben and with several other players during the regular season and because of that we didn't play well and lost to several opponents includin the bengals. When we got healthy at the end of the season (which included Ben as well as such positions as Polomalu and Porter) we beat you. When carson comes back we'll beat you with him too. That all has been said and done...so movin on to this particular debate and it is between bengals fans and Steelers fans. Both sides are comin out sayin that the others are bad fans and bandwagon jumpers. It is true that both sides experienced quite a few bandwagoners this year. Both teams got good at different times of this past season and so many people started to watch and support the teams that they had ignored earlier because of apathy, etc. I'll bet the same thing happened to the colts this year and to the patriots a few years back. The difference is the noticeable percentage in bandwagon jumpers. Pittsburgh is known as a football city. Heinz Field is always sold out and Terrible Towels are always flyin at both home and away games. The same cannot be said for bengals fans. Last august we did not hear anythin comin from any bengals fans about how dominant they would be. Steelers fans were always here supportin the team through thick and thin. A true fan not only wears team colors and cheers in the stands but also knows the facts about their team, their history, their personnel and their team connection to the city and stadium. This is a dead horse gettin beaten but all I see bengals fans doin is throwin mud and insults at us and not backin anythin. They have degraded the argument to name callin and personal insults which leads me to surmise that they have nothin subjective or intelligent to back up their emotions. We have come at you with the ultimate argument: good teams win titles, the ultimate title is a Super Bowl championship/ring, so far the bengals have none, the Steelers have FIVE. Until you have that proof we will continue to argue that we are consistently the better team. We have the proof and the strong backin of the fans to support that. I am tryin to be decent and not ignorant in my approach so I am in no way tryin to incur undue wrath upon myself. If any Steelers fans wish to correct me in any of my statements I will allow them too but do not hurl mud at me. For now the bengals are still our pet kitties, we give you attention when you meow, and we discipline you when you pee in our house and don't keep your shit in the litter box. Peace.

BuFu

Excellent post, well said. Needs repeating for these Bengal fans.

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 07:08 PM
That's not smack, that's pity! .

come on! "lighten" up......

like chadtop johnson did :sofunny:

BDDFC
04-21-2006, 07:08 PM
:dang: thats like saying lambert or lloyd were punks.

porter is the teams enforcer, strong arm, etc. all good teams usually have one.

anyone who will sock a brown in the face right before gametime is alright by me. as long as you got harrison readily available and prepared to step in at any notice.
Lambert is one of the greatest LBs in league history. Porter's antics, while fun to watch, can not be called "classsy". Save it for the game.