PDA

View Full Version : South Park Strikes Back (At Tom Cruise)!

Suitanim
04-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Trey and Matt released this statement to Variety magazine after Cruise successfully lobbied to get the "Trapped in a closet" episode pulled from Comedy Central:

"So, Scientology, you may have won this battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will not stop us form keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies."

"Curses and drat! You have obstructed us now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu." They then signed the statement, "Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants to the dark lord Xenu."

HburgXL06
04-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Haha I love it. They are intentionally bein dumbasses and ignorant about it to piss them off and I think it's great. It will only be more fun to see Tom Cruise get pissed off and shove his head farther up his ass.

BuFu

Ambridge
04-11-2006, 07:23 PM
I don't follow South Park but if they're trying to expose Tom Cruise for the "ASS" that he truly is I'm all for it.

beSteelmyheart
04-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Has anybody ever tried to read that "Dianetics" scientology book? Has anyone with less than 20 mil in the bank been able to understand it yet? Or do you have to be rich to be able to decipher jibberish?
Tom Cruise has really turned into a freak with this scientology thing..maybe if he is made fun of enough, he will just fade away like a Howard Hughes or something.

SteelerzGirl
04-11-2006, 09:51 PM
The cover story of the 4/17/06 issue of US Weekly is entitled, "Baby Battle," and is a three page article about Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise and what things will be like for their child growing up in the world of Scientology. It's pretty bizarre. Katie Holmes' father hates Tom Cruise and he fears for his daughter.

SteelerDad
04-11-2006, 10:30 PM
He should. Cruise and the rest of his cult are dangerous people. They follow a religion created a science fiction writer.

Katie might as well accept the fact that her first born will be indoctrinated into the cult as soon as it's born.

Suitanim
04-12-2006, 08:52 AM
You don't have to be rich to join...they'll steal poor and middle class folks blind, too.

For anyone who thinks this is just a "harmless diversion", here's about 10,000 hours of reading to the contrary.

http://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.html#Criminal%20Arrests,%20Indictments %20and%20Warrants

clevestinks
04-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Now that is funny shiat. I hate Maverick more and more each day

SteelerzGirl
04-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Tom was hot in Top Gun. Now he just blows...(lol).

SteelerDad
04-12-2006, 09:14 PM
It's all be downhill since All The Right Moves.

SteelerzGirl
04-12-2006, 10:35 PM
It's all be downhill since All The Right Moves.

Yep... That's what happens when you shoot a movie in Johnstown, PA, and then leave to go back to Hollywood...(lol).

SteelerDad
04-13-2006, 12:11 AM
I hope that's not a putdown on the Flood City.

SteelerzGirl
04-13-2006, 02:01 AM
I hope that's not a putdown on the Flood City.

Of course it isn't, hon. I live in Cambria County and work in J-town...(lol). Sorry if it came out wrong, but what I meant is that if Tom Cruise would have stuck around in J-town, then our Pennsylvania boys would have taught him a good, quick lesson on how to be a manly man. Instead, he shot his movie, went back to whacky La La Land, turned into a jerk, and he's gone downhill ever since, just like you posted. It was meant to be a putdown on Tom Cruise and not J-town. :smile: