PDA

View Full Version : Jags trying to sell out already

Stlrs4Life
04-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Trying to keep us Steeler fans out already!

SUPPORT TEAL NIGHT
Monday Night Football
Jaguars vs. Steelers
September 18, 2006

www.rivalshop.com/tealnight

Leave them a little note! LOL!

beSteelmyheart
04-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Buncha lame-oes-they know it was the Steelers fans that sold out their stadium the year before last & that must really burn them up.
I was there for that game, my first Steelers/NFL game(i live in Central fla)& it was so friggin cool, seeing all of our people there.
We are already planning on going this season-Steelers fans are everywhere, they can't keep us all out!

SteelerzGirl
04-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Oh brother! :rolleyes: I'd leave them a note, but "teal" just isn't worth my time.

klick81
04-11-2006, 09:03 PM
I let them know wusup :D

HburgXL06
04-11-2006, 09:19 PM
I left the Teal can't match up wit STEEL comment. Peace.

BuFu

melroseplace
04-11-2006, 09:23 PM
left them a little something so when reality smacks them in the face when we win it wont be totally unexpected :smile:

SteelerDad
04-11-2006, 09:28 PM
There's two reasons that the Arizona Cardinals asked Pittsburgh to come and open their stadium. Reason #1 is that we're the defending World Champions and reason #2 is they know that having the Steelers coming to town will guaruntee them a sellout because of the HUGE amount of Steeler fans in the Valley of the Sun.

HburgXL06
04-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Yo everyone keep postin. It's hilarious to see the ratio of Jags fans to Steelers fans leavin notes. GO STEELERS!!

BuFu

Midnightwriter1
04-11-2006, 09:43 PM
teams should love the fact of Steeler nation coming to their town, does wonders for their ecomomy

SteelR1
04-12-2006, 12:29 AM
I'm hoping to go to that game, their website says tickets dont go on sale until July!!!!!!!!!

MattsMe
04-12-2006, 12:57 AM
GOALS:

"Remind the Jacksonville fans that our OPPONENTS colors are BLACK and yellow/gold"

Jagoff fans aren't too bright I guess. What kind of color is teal anyway? I think they should change it to mauve. Much more intimidating.

OX1947
04-12-2006, 01:56 AM
Everyone has a price. Steeler fans dont, they pay whatever it takes.....

83-Steelers-43
04-12-2006, 09:33 AM
Question, is it me or are the posts by Steeler fans being deleted?

Suitanim
04-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Question, is it me or are the posts by Steeler fans being deleted?almost instantly, it would appear.

83-Steelers-43
04-12-2006, 09:44 AM
almost instantly, it would appear.

Thought so.

Suitanim
04-12-2006, 09:52 AM
I'm trying to play the guilt card...said they are censoring me.

clevestinks
04-12-2006, 10:52 AM
There's two reasons that the Arizona Cardinals asked Pittsburgh to come and open their stadium. Reason #1 is that we're the defending World Champions and reason #2 is they know that having the Steelers coming to town will guaruntee them a sellout because of the HUGE amount of Steeler fans in the Valley of the Sun.
Totally agree, but it does make sense for them

HburgXL06
04-12-2006, 12:33 PM
They are deletin our comments. It says you can't buy tickets til July but some Jag fan said he already has his tickets. What the f*ck? They are pathetic that they can't take us cheerin for our team in their house. Who really respects teal? How is teal intimidatin? I've never heard anyone say, "We gonna soldier up and rock the teal." When it comes down to it you want to look mean you wear BlacknGold. In many areas of life black and gold together means caution......so use caution jaguars....we comin.

BuFu

Ohio Steeler
04-12-2006, 12:46 PM
GOALS:

"Remind the Jacksonville fans that our OPPONENTS colors are BLACK and yellow/gold"

Jagoff fans aren't too bright I guess. What kind of color is teal anyway? I think they should change it to mauve. Much more intimidating.

LOL :sofunny:

Ambridge
04-12-2006, 02:42 PM
This sounds like a typical Jag fan.
I'M A CONVERTED STEELER FAN READY TO WEAR MY TEAL AND SUPPORT THE JAGS

I left a smart assed comment asking if Jacksonville Piggly Wiggly's still give away free Jags tickets to customers in order to help fill the stadium.

Haiku_Dirtt
04-12-2006, 04:58 PM

First of all :sofunny: Ok that's out of my system.

Secondly, the Steelers should have made that part of a package to trade up to get the Cardinals no. 1 pick.

And I don't think teal is even a chick color anymore!!! (sorry Jack Del Rio - you-re still a man)

Stlrs4Life
04-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Good job guys, (and girls) keep up the good work.

Stlrs4Life
04-12-2006, 05:30 PM
They are definately deleting posts! LOL!

Stlrs4Life
04-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Here's a cool poem:

And on the fourtieth Great Sunday
where the battle for supremacy was decided
XL was thy name.
And the Lord spake with the timbre of a thousand thunders and said;

"Let the Black and Gold reign for 2 years in a row,
then take 2 years off
and then win 2 more years in a row.......................Just like the old days."

And so it was done.
A sniveling mess of a team was sent back to the great northwest
and the team of black and gold reigned supreme.

And then the Lord spake again................he likes to spake..........
especially when his team is winning;

"Let the fans of Black and Gold infest the arenas,
From Minnesota to Miami and from San Fagcisco to Boston.
Let them burrow into the seats of the stadiums across the nation,
like termites into a rotted log.
And let the magnificent towel fly.
For they are the true chosen ones.
The fans of Black and Gold."

Ohio Steeler
04-12-2006, 05:58 PM
talking about poem's here is my favorite

Cowher's Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas
in a Burgh that I know
the stadium was empty
and the lights did not glow

The uniforms hung
in the lockers with pride
with the helmets, with emblems
on only one side

The players and coaches
had been gone for a while
I sent them home early
with a holiday smile

So I cleared off my desk
and was ready to leave
to spend time at home
on this Christmas eve

When out by the lockers
I heard a loud clatter
I ran from the office
to see what was the matter

I ran down the hall
just as fast as can be
and stopped at the door
I was trying to see

I heard some walking
some concern did this cause
then I gasped when I saw,
It was Santa Claus

He was dressed not in red
but in gold trimmed with black
and I watched as he pulled
all the gifts from his sack

Some fumbles, some picks,
and some sacks for the "D"
and a ball for Jeff Reed
that flies as straight as can be

The receivers got touchdowns
a long bomb for Big Ben
and a defensive back
for the BUS to smash in

Every player and coach
got a gift of some kind
but what would he leave me?
Lots of thoughts crossed my mind

I watched as he carried
his bag down the hall
but he started to leave
and he left me nothing at all

So with fire in my eyes
and spit on my lip

Ohio Steeler
04-12-2006, 06:06 PM
I yelled 'cross the room
"hey man what?s your trip?"

"I watched as you gave
all those gifts to my crew
but you're giving me nothing
what wrong did I do?"

He turned and he smiled
and he said just one thing
"When you get to Detroit,
you'll get your Super Bowl Ring!"

Mr. Clean
04-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Great poem!

Anyone who has ever checked out the Jagoff website might have checked out Vic Ketchman's columns. Ketchman is a native yunzer who covered the Steelers for years before moving to the warmer climate of North Florida. I actually enjoy reading some of his responses to some of those dufus fans. One brain dead slug complained about the "dirty yellow towels" that infested Alltell Stadium in 2004. To which Ketchman replied that if the tickets had not been available, the "yellow towles" wouldn't have been there.

Jagoff owner Wayne Weaver has to cover thousands of seats in order to sell out. Therefore, there may not be as many tickets available as in previous years. I wanted to go to this game myself, as my wife has a friend who lives in Jax.

No matter. Without Tommy Maddox throwing picks, the Jags have no chance. Soon, they may be in LA.

Teal is so San Jose-mid 1990s. Black & Gold is timeless and forever.

HburgXL06
04-12-2006, 08:36 PM
It's almost not worth writin anymore. The more we write the more they just delete it. It's really pathetic that they think they are as dedicated and diehard fans as THE STEELERS NATION.

BuFu

Steelillini
04-12-2006, 08:54 PM
I just added 6 messages about our bling............hahahahahaha

SteelerzGirl
04-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Why don't you guys just invite them over here already. You know you wanna...(lol). :smile:

klick81
04-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Haha...some off-season fun huh?

SteelerzGirl
04-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Obviously, they're too scared of the Steelers boys to come here. Chickenshits...(lol). :bouncy:

HburgXL06
04-13-2006, 04:18 PM
I gave them the Steelers Fever url and said to come over if they wanna talk smack yesterday....no one responded yet. They scared.

BuFu

Edit: And they discriminatin us...They keep markin our posts as "squealer" which is bullshit and they keep deletin my posts!!

UGAJAX
04-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Jag fan here,

and just to clear it up, the jags are staying in Jax regardless of what you squeeler fans think

Ambridge
04-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Jag fan here,

and just to clear it up, the jags are staying in Jax regardless of what you squeeler fans think

You keep telling yourself that.
The Los Angeles Jaguars will take a while to get used to saying but it's a good possibility.

See you in LA in a couple of years.

klick81
04-14-2006, 04:06 PM
You keep telling yourself that.
The Los Angeles Jaguars will take a while to get used to saying but it's a good possibility.

See you in LA in a couple of years.

LOL...they're scared!

UGAJAX
04-14-2006, 04:08 PM
The bills got a better chance of getting the boot before the jags do. Deals with the city were arranged prior to the end of the season. the jags are staying no ifs ands or buts, the national media always blasts us anytime they get the chance.
if the leauge was to make a smart move, they wouldn't return to LA at all, isn't losing 2 teams enough?

Oh yeah on maddox's picks:
Wasn't he considered the best back up in the biz prior to that game? See how well you play without your star players! We had Darius and Taylor out (our SS who specializes in run blocking and I think you guys remember who fred taylor is......broke a record on you guys, in your stadium...ring a bell?) and still came out with the win. We also went to the playoffs (got our asses kicked, true I'll admit it) with our back up QB and a battered O-Line and some of star defensive players injured.

But A win's a win right? i mean thats what you guys keep telling yourselves after the super bowl,right? Must suck to have seattle fans whining about this and that, kinda like whinning about losing when players are injured.............

klick81
04-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Actually, i have yet to hear "a win's a win" when it comes to the Super Bowl. We earned that W, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

UGAJAX
04-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Actually, i have yet to hear "a win's a win" when it comes to the Super Bowl. We earned that W, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

:dang: Actually i wasn't trying to make a point on you guys didn't deserve the win. I was making a point on how it's useless to whin about how the loss occured; Something you guys proably got alot of after that game. I'm not saying you guys didn't deserve that ring, it was a well fought victory to the super bowl title.
I'm not a whiner like the seahawks fans, they just didn't get the job done and you guys capalized on their mistakes.

Just don't knock on the jags for trying to gain a rabid fan base at our home games. Keep in mind we haven't been in the NFL for that long and have made much success out of our short existance. It's nice to enjoy the game with your stadium full of your fans, right? We're just trying to bounce back from the 1999-2002 seasons and get our ticket sales back up.

klick81
04-14-2006, 04:37 PM
I guess you have a point. At least you're not the Texans.

83-Steelers-43
04-14-2006, 05:16 PM
http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/redneck_mentor.jpg Jimbo and Eli say the Jaguars are staying in Jacksonville.

"WHERE YOU GOIN' CITY BOY?!?!?!?!"

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Just don't knock on the jags for trying to gain a rabid fan base at our home games. Keep in mind we haven't been in the NFL for that long and have made much success out of our short existance. It's nice to enjoy the game with your stadium full of your fans, right? We're just trying to bounce back from the 1999-2002 seasons and get our ticket sales back up.

But keep in mind that the way the NFL let the Jags and Panthers into the NFL was a HELLUVA lot easier path than the old expansion teams had to walk. There was no expansion draft, and no guaranteed money and collective bargaining. Look how long it took the Buccaneers to achieve a little success.

I used to live in Orlando, and went to the first ever MNF game in Jax (They played the Steelers and won 20-3, if memory serves). I proudly wore my Steelers colors, and it was the worst experience I've ever had at an opponents stadium, which is saying something, since I'm from NE Ohio and have been to several Browns/Steelers games at old Muni stadium.

The Jax fans lived up to their reputation as South Alabamans. I think almost everyone in the stadium called in sick that day and started drinking at 9 AM...the fans were, for the most part, ignorant of the subtleties of the game of football, were belligerent and loud mouthed (I had a fat redneck screaming "Fatass...Bettis is a fatass!" in my ear from opening kick-off).

When I walked out of the stadium after the game, I was nearly assaulted several times, and I can't imagine what would have happened to me had we won.

The thing that always bothered me about Jags fans is that they were all bandwagon jumpers (either Dolphins or Bucs fans for the few who actually knew anything about the game of football, the rest were probably just front-runner fans), and had absolutely no respect for the greatest organization in the NFL, the Pittsburgh Steelers.

SteelerzGirl
04-14-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/redneck_mentor.jpg Jimbo and Eli say the Jaguars are staying in Jacksonville.

"WHERE YOU GOIN' CITY BOY?!?!?!?!"

:rofl:

tony hipchest
04-14-2006, 05:33 PM

"WHERE YOU GOIN' CITY BOY?!?!?!?!" :sofunny: does his shirt say "got root?"

83-Steelers-43
04-14-2006, 05:34 PM
lol, yes I believe so.

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Holy Hell, I think those are the guys that were sitting behind me!

83-Steelers-43
04-14-2006, 05:37 PM
These are the people that are going to stop you bastards from getting rid of our foozball team!!!! Suit, here they are.

http://www.afunworld.com/content/20060414/pictures/18/red006.jpg
http://www.afunworld.com/content/20060414/pictures/18/red004.jpg
http://www.afunworld.com/content/20060414/pictures/18/red008.jpg

tony hipchest
04-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Holy Hell, I think those are the guys that were sitting behind me!lol. definitely gives the 2 clowns at that novogate board a run for their $$$

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 05:38 PM
That looks about right.

I'm pretty sure the "fireworks" show at halftime was a bunch of hillbillies lighting each others farts.

UGAJAX
04-14-2006, 05:40 PM
^-hahah that would be more fitting in Kentucky! Two can play this game
http://www.picfury.com/o/Steelers-2-th.jpg (http://www.picfury.com/o/Steelers-2.html)

Perfect picture of a steelers fan

tony hipchest
04-14-2006, 05:41 PM
These are the people that are going to stop you bastards from getting rid of our foozball team!!!! Suit, here they are.

http://www.afunworld.com/content/20060414/pictures/18/red004.jpg

niiiiiice! this ones worthy of the bengalfans who crashed floodcitygirls site.

a can of busch light and a bottle of coors light(?)!

classic!

the rope belt and bricks?

priceless!

dudes got a cordless phone????

ironic!

83-Steelers-43
04-14-2006, 05:42 PM
"I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"

Stlrs4Life
04-14-2006, 05:43 PM
niiiiiice! this ones worthy of the bengalfans who crashed floodcitygirls site.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!:sofunny: :sofunny:

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 05:49 PM
^-hahah that would be more fitting in Kentucky! Two can play this game
http://www.picfury.com/o/Steelers-2-th.jpg (http://www.picfury.com/o/Steelers-2.html)

Perfect picture of a steelers fan

Difference being that this is an extreme exception to a rule, while this guy would be the rule if he were wearing teal and black.

The pictures in this thread are no joke...very close to what I saw at Alltell.

Stlrs4Life
04-14-2006, 05:50 PM
:dang: Actually i wasn't trying to make a point on you guys didn't deserve the win. I was making a point on how it's useless to whin about how the loss occured; Something you guys proably got alot of after that game. I'm not saying you guys didn't deserve that ring, it was a well fought victory to the super bowl title.
I'm not a whiner like the seahawks fans, they just didn't get the job done and you guys capalized on their mistakes.

I hear ya. We lost fair and squatre to the Jags. The Jags should have won it in regulation really. Have no idea why they went fopr the end zone on that int by McFadden. Thought for sure they were going to kick a FG.

And as far as the Bills, they are not going anywhere, there fan base is huge. And they sell out every game. Only reason I can come up for the Jags, is, it's a College Football town, not a NFL town. That's a good reason why alot of your games are not sold out.

UGAJAX
04-14-2006, 05:57 PM
But keep in mind that the way the NFL let the Jags and Panthers into the NFL was a HELLUVA lot easier path than the old expansion teams had to walk. There was no expansion draft, and no guaranteed money and collective bargaining. Look how long it took the Buccaneers to achieve a little success.

That much is true. The Buc's took a while to get where they are now and the above factors did help the jags out in the 90's.

And for your experience at a jags game, I'm sorry you got sit around of a bunch of idiots, some people can ruin the game for everybody. And honestly, like nobody has ever been threatened at a steelers home game? yeah that makes perfect sense. Didn't some steelers fans slash some guys tires on his RV (painted with Jag Logos) a few years back? Don't mistake some sh*t for brains ******* as the image for the whole town! I mean hell people could easliy mistake Pitt for being a town of violent, vandalizing *******s if they went on that peice of info.

And on the topic of the hicks you guys think Jacksonville is populated by:
Have you even been to Jacksonville? Or the south period? It's amazing how people think that below the mason dixon there is nothing but a bunch of hicks and incest going on. Maybe people could make the same assumption that everybody up north is a bunch of Yankees and crimnals. Maybe a bunch of liberal pussies?

Assumptions make an ass out of you and me. Don't call out a whole city because some redneck idiot yokels live somewhere in the south! I be willing to say those pics are from Kentucky more than anything, the really hillbilly parts of Kentucky. And yes, I've been there, ask them if they take debit cards at a gas station and they'll look at you like you're an alien.

83-Steelers-43
04-14-2006, 06:00 PM
They are from Kentucky? Why do you say that Jimbo? It's amazing how people think that below the mason dixon there is nothing but a bunch of hicks and incest going on. Amazing.

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 06:01 PM
That's nice and all, but I did a lot of business up in Jax, so I know what I'm talking about.

I lived in Central Florida, which seemed to me to be the equivalent of the Midwest (since it was mostly Midwesterners living there), and South Florida reminded me of L.A.-Lite. North Florida IS South Georgia/Alabama, and probably has the largest collection of original crackers in the state. And, yeah, the South still deserves a lot of the reputation it earned over the last couple hundred years.

UGAJAX
04-14-2006, 06:18 PM
They are from Kentucky? Why do you say that Jimbo? Wait, have you ever been to Kentucky? It's amazing how people think that below the mason dixon there is nothing but a bunch of hicks and incest going on. Amazing.

I stated in my last post i have been to kentucky. And yeah parts of it you can really see people like that. It's scary, really. And really what gives the impression my name is Jimbo?

All this north and south crap is getting old, let's just stick to football. It's going to be a long, long ride until the game starts.

I hear ya. We lost fair and squatre to the Jags. The Jags should have won it in regulation really. Have no idea why they went fopr the end zone on that int by McFadden. Thought for sure they were going to kick a FG.

You weren't the only one. Younger coach maybe, dunno not every team can blessed with a very experinced head coach, but Del Rio is getting there. We've progressed a great deal since 02, so i'm not ready to blast his decision making process yet. Still it always proves to be a good game when the Steelers and Jags play. Two tough teams that focus on Defense and Running the ball always proves to be a good macth up.

And as for the bills, apparently the owner thinks it's a problem. Trying to start a buzz in congress and all, sounds like he's pretty worried. If anything LA should get a expanison team, not the saints or any team that is already in place. Baltimore and Houston got their teams back that way (well not really Balt., they got what was it, the browns? and the cleveland got their team back, i think don't quote me on it) so why can't LA go the same route?

MasterOfPuppets
04-14-2006, 06:19 PM
That's nice and all, but I did a lot of business up in Jax, so I know what I'm talking about.

I lived in Central Florida, which seemed to me to be the equivalent of the Midwest (since it was mostly Midwesterners living there), and South Florida reminded me of L.A.-Lite. North Florida IS South Georgia/Alabama, and probably has the largest collection of original crackers in the state. And, yeah, the South still deserves a lot of the reputation it earned over the last couple hundred years.
i agree.i lived in tallahassee briefly a while back,and yes most do live up to the stereo type. most of the people are still fighting the civil war down there.the most common site ,was a pickup trucks with a rebel flag sticker in the rear window,a hank williams jr bumper sticker,and a pitbull chained in the bed .as far as crime goes,there wasn't a day that went by,that i turned the radio on,and heard that a convenience store or gas station had been robbed at gun point.i went to jacksonville to see an iron maiden/yngwie malmsteen concert,and witnessed 5 white guys harrassing a black guy,because he had a malmsteen t-shirt on,then they moved on too racial slurs,till the black guy left.

83-Steelers-43
04-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Actually, being a Civil War buff, I've been to the most backward towns in the South. Tupelo, Mississippi. Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Brice's Crossroads, Mississippi. Savannah, Tennessee. Franklin, Tennessee. Decatur, Alabama. Secessionville, South Carolina. I can keep going. My sister used to live in Kentucky and she absolutely hated it there. My other sister lived in Fayetteville, North Carolina, hated it there. The stereotypes ring true.

It would be crazy to state that everybody in the south are backward rednecks, but from what I have witnessed and from friends and family members, the south still has a long way to go. Yeah, the southern hospitality thing only works when they know they are getting money out of you. Then they put on that southern charm. They still use the term yankee. The war ended in 1865. LOL.

tony hipchest
04-14-2006, 06:40 PM
so should the steelers bring in another injury proned rb in fred taylor once hes cut? word is j. del rio is displeased with him working out on his own and that they may be willing to give g. jones the starting nod and just cut taylor.

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 09:25 PM
My favorite "North Florida is still fighting the Civil War" moment?

I'm driving SR50 back to Orlando from Spring Hill (A suburb about 30 miles North of Tampa), and I pass a big Dodge truck pulled over on the side of the road. The truck has a 4' by 6' Confederate Flag mounted in it's bed, just flapping in the wind, so as to maximize exposure and whatnot...

The African-American State Trooper who pulled the dumbass hillbilly over was probably less than amused, I'm guessing...

Stlrs4Life
04-15-2006, 08:41 AM
As far as the South thing, I was stationed in Louisiana, and had friends from Alabama, and you would think the CW was still going on! They would ask me where I was from, I told them Pennsylvania, they're like, you're a Yankee. I'm like yeah so what? LOL.

clevestinks
04-15-2006, 08:51 AM
so should the steelers bring in another injury proned rb in fred taylor once hes cut? word is j. del rio is displeased with him working out on his own and that they may be willing to give g. jones the starting nod and just cut taylor.
No stinking way, Taylor would be a cap nightmare for us ala Staley

Midnightwriter1
04-15-2006, 01:34 PM
ok ok time for me to fess up here.... i was born in .. born in, ahem born in ............. Louisville, Kentucky. It is amusing to read these post about "Civil War" and backwards thinking since i spent some amount of my childhood there in Lousiville, Guthrie and Bowling Green, Kentucky and all of my relatives are from there ... but my family moved to Illinois. Kentucky was actually nuetral in the Civil War but i dont think that people there think so. The parts of Kentucky that are a lilttle backwards would be Eastern Kentucky. Although, i think that in every state and in every country, there is the same problem of racism from every nationality and of course the South gets more credit justifyably so, but i know alot of people here in the North can be just as racist as someone in the South ... and i know alot of African Americans here are racist agaisnt white people as well. I have no freakin idea why i just wrote all this, i guess for some reason lol lol

UGAJAX
04-15-2006, 04:29 PM
My favorite "North Florida is still fighting the Civil War" moment?

I'm driving SR50 back to Orlando from Spring Hill (A suburb about 30 miles North of Tampa), and I pass a big Dodge truck pulled over on the side of the road. The truck has a 4' by 6' Confederate Flag mounted in it's bed, just flapping in the wind, so as to maximize exposure and whatnot...

The African-American State Trooper who pulled the dumbass hillbilly over was probably less than amused, I'm guessing...

Yeah spring hill is bad like that, I lived in New Port Richey( right next to it ) for about 1 year and that place is as racist as they come. More so with Neo Nazis than redneck racists. Some Guy just killed his neighbor for dating a black guy when i went to visit recently. I wouldn't even call spring hill a suburb, it's more like a glorified trailer park with spots of nice houseing developments here and there.

Suitanim
04-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Interesting fact: Spring Hill (and Deland, FL) are both successful experiments by NY developers. They offered native New Yorkers a house in Florida, and paid their moving expenses, and gave them all an "out" clause that if they didn't like it after one year, they could move back to NY and the company would pay their moving expenses back.

I was working in Spring Hill on 9/11, and just about every person there had most of their family living in and around NY City.

Interesting fact #2. New Port Richey was where a lot of the stuff that happened to "Donnie Brasco" (Joe Pistone) in Florida went down. I actually drove around and looked for some of the landmarks from the book while i was working there, and I'm almost certain I found what used to be "The King's Court".

83-Steelers-43
05-10-2006, 09:52 AM
This came off the www.jaguars.com cover story yesterday with regard to season ticket sales & single game ticket availability.

“There will be no Steelers, Cowboys, Giants or Colts tickets put out for single-game sales because we've already sold the 5,400 groups-sales tickets for those games,” Loft said, but he acknowledged the likelihood of Steelers fans in Alltel on Monday, Sept. 18.

“We don't think there will be nearly as many as the last time and if there is, the majority of (those tickets) will have been sold by (Jaguars) season ticket holders. We know there will be some (Steelers fans) here because they've found a way to infiltrate every stadium in the NFL,” Loft said. - www.jaguars.com

'infiltrating' :sofunny:

HburgXL06
05-10-2006, 12:04 PM
They scared. They are tryin every desperate measure to keep opposin fans out and garner support from their own "fans." Someone let this man know that no matter what he does we will be represented there in numbers. You can't stop us!

BuFu

Suitanim
05-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Speaking of southern 'necks

S.C. among several Southern states observing Confederate holiday

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/14538731.htm?redneks

SteelerFanInCA
05-10-2006, 12:23 PM
This came off the www.jaguars.com cover story yesterday with regard to season ticket sales & single game ticket availability.

?There will be no Steelers, Cowboys, Giants or Colts tickets put out for single-game sales because we've already sold the 5,400 groups-sales tickets for those games,? Loft said, but he acknowledged the likelihood of Steelers fans in Alltel on Monday, Sept. 18.

?We don't think there will be nearly as many as the last time and if there is, the majority of (those tickets) will have been sold by (Jaguars) season ticket holders. We know there will be some (Steelers fans) here because they've found a way to infiltrate every stadium in the NFL,? Loft said. - www.jaguars.com

'infiltrating' :sofunny:
What a bunch of scared gutless p u s s i e s!!!!

HburgXL06
05-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Speaking of southern 'necks

S.C. among several Southern states observing Confederate holiday

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/14538731.htm?redneks

Well that's real patriotic. I would think that blacks in South Carolina would have a severe issue with this considerin the state government is tryin to celebrate a holiday of a country/time period/war that supported the enslavement of their entire race in this country and discriminated, hunted, and viewed them as lesser beings after they were finally freed.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
05-10-2006, 02:34 PM
They can try CA, we will still be there in force as usual.

SteelerFanInCA
05-10-2006, 04:33 PM
They can try CA, we will still be there in force as usual.
Right on with that one. You can't stop the black & gold.