PDA

View Full Version : Game Ball

SteelCityMom
12-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Who gets yours?

Mine would go to Keisel for being a part of a great defensive evening and for having one of the best beards in history.

Kanata-Steeler
12-23-2010, 11:37 PM
ya, he'll need a chainsaw if he ever trims that beard.
:)

SH-Rock
12-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Sanders
He might not have gotten the TD, but he gets my gameball

finesward
12-23-2010, 11:38 PM
Who gets yours?

Mine would go to Keisel for being a part of a great defensive evening and for having one of the best beards in history.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

StainlessStill
12-24-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm going to go offensive line here. Pouncey. I watched him every play and he did nothing but bull-dose people all night. What a performance by this kid. This young man may seriously become on that "Top 10 Steelers list" whenever it's all said and done.

Pouncey gets my vote.

Merchant
12-24-2010, 12:06 AM
Pouncey had a great game. Ben played well too, over 300 yards passing; I woulda given it to him if it wasn't for those turnovers on the snap/hand-off to Redman.

MasterOfPuppets
12-24-2010, 12:08 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth!
well that's just kinda gross ....

tony hipchest
12-24-2010, 12:18 AM
keisel is a good choice. while our offense wasnt bad w/o him, he has definitely brought a spark upon return. cant wait to add aaron smith back to the mix.

but there is only one ball and i give it to mike wallace for the 1st one (of many) of his career.

VegasStlrFan
12-24-2010, 12:21 AM
Oline gets one for gettin physical after the play, don't take no $hit as unit means trouble for the rest of the league

cubanstogie
12-24-2010, 12:43 AM
Bruce Arians. 400 yds offense, balanced attack used Heath more than I can remember. Only mistake was giving Memo the ball, in 2007 he was worthy of some touches but not anymore. Give the guy one game ball before he leaves next year. Come on guys where is your xmas spirit.

tony hipchest
12-24-2010, 01:07 AM
Bruce Arians. 400 yds offense, balanced attack used Heath more than I can remember. Only mistake was giving Memo the ball, in 2007 he was worthy of some touches but not anymore. Give the guy one game ball before he leaves next year. Come on guys where is your xmas spirit.the play calling was definitely exciting and entertaining. even though mendenhall seemed to be running real strong at the beginning it opened up the passing game big time and he went with it as opposed to squashing a square peg in a round hole.

getting heath miller involved looked like there was some genuine film study that went on and creating mismatches vs the LB's on the chalk board. i swear it looked like miller was half a foot taller than everyone else in the defensive backfield.

the seemingly rapid integration of brown and sanders is very encouraging.

kinda hated turtle shelling it in the 2nd half but that is a tomlin trademark. he is a gentlemanly coach and would never intentionally run up the score on an opponent (not even to find out if arians offense is even capable of putting up more than 6 td's in a single game).