PDA

View Full Version : Carolina scored???

ricardisimo
12-24-2010, 01:50 AM
That's it... the defense shit the bed yet again. Not only did Carolina get on the scoreboard, but their yardage was in triple digits. What are these guys thinking? Arians and the offense are not going to be there every week to bail them out like this. Completely unacceptable.

Brett Favre.

Kanata-Steeler
12-24-2010, 01:58 AM
:rofl:

MattsMe
12-24-2010, 02:19 AM
Lebeau rode Bruce's coattails into the hall of fame, he's not going to ride them to another Suber Bowl.

Hopefully Rex Ryan will be out of a job next year, and he can be coaxed into being our new defensive coordinator. With the recent news that he's quite the film junkie, you can bet he would be way more prepared. You know he'll study the opposing quarterbacks' footwork to find weaknesses that can be exploited, and I'm sure he can find an excellent use for Larry Foote, who's just wasting roster space right now.

tony hipchest
12-24-2010, 02:29 AM
:applaudit:

bravo! :hatsoff:

thread = win X 2

ricardisimo
12-24-2010, 05:14 AM
Lebeau rode Bruce's coattails into the hall of fame, he's not going to ride them to another Suber Bowl.

Hopefully Rex Ryan will be out of a job next year, and he can be coaxed into being our new defensive coordinator. With the recent news that he's quite the film junkie, you can bet he would be way more prepared. You know he'll study the opposing quarterbacks' footwork to find weaknesses that can be exploited, and I'm sure he can find an excellent use for Larry Foote, who's just wasting roster space right now.
Your fancy verbal footwork can't hide how pedestrian your argument is. This is a game of yards and inches, my friend, not feet, nor Foote. We must fire Tomlin & Co. and bring in someone who knows how to win, like Norv Turner. Then we can install Josh McDaniels at OC and Romeo Crennel at DC. Finally, these feet will be able to shuffle off our losing ways.