PDA

View Full Version : Pirates

Ohio Steeler
04-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Is there no hope for us this year, Yeh I know it is early and we are coming off of a win but 2-7 and we are lossing close games.

SteelerDad
04-12-2006, 06:36 PM
:boxing:

clevestinks
04-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Is there no hope for us this year, Yeh I know it is early and we are coming off of a win but 2-7 and we are lossing close games.
Michael Keaton was sooooooooooo right. Lets spend some cash already!

SID
04-12-2006, 09:05 PM
The Pirates need a knock out closer. I have noticed last year and so far this year we will have a lead up until the 7th or 8th inning and lose it. Most years we have a really good April and May and then crash hard maybe this year will be different.Really though that deadbeat McClatchy needs to sell the team to Mark Cuban.

clevestinks
04-13-2006, 04:34 AM
The Pirates need a knock out closer. I have noticed last year and so far this year we will have a lead up until the 7th or 8th inning and lose it. Most years we have a really good April and May and then crash hard maybe this year will be different.Really though that deadbeat McClatchy needs to sell the team to Mark Cuban.
AMEN, if Cuban would buy us, thing would be way different, and attendance would even go up day 1

PisnNapalm
04-13-2006, 09:47 AM
AMEN, if Cuban would buy us, thing would be way different, and attendance would even go up day 1

He'd move the team to Dallas. :dang:

83-Steelers-43
04-13-2006, 09:48 AM
Cuban stated many of times that he would be more than happy to purchase the Pirates and keep them here in the city that he was born and raised in. The Nuttings and McClatchy have to suck this franchise and it's fans dry first.

clevestinks
04-13-2006, 10:08 AM
He'd move the team to Dallas. :dang:
I dont think that he would!

SID
04-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Cuban stated many of times that he would be more than happy to purchase the Pirates and keep them here in the city that he was born and raised in. The Nuttings and McClatchy have to suck this franchise and it's fans dry first.

I think they would have sold the team if we didn't have the all star game this year. That game is gonna bring them alot of money, to bad they wont put that money into the team.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-15-2006, 03:19 PM
If Cuban bought the Pirates that would be just awesome.