PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Schedule Question

Tx777
12-27-2010, 09:21 AM
Ok now I know nothing is set in stone, but figuring we get the No. 2 seed. Come division playoff game time what day do you think we will be playing on? Looking at past schedules the No. 2 seed usually plays on sundays but I dont no if this is set in stone. Seeing as how the No. 1 seed would have a extra day to rest up for the conference championship game makes sense that they play on saturdays in the division round. Thanks for any info

steelerchad
12-27-2010, 09:31 AM
Ok now I know nothing is set in stone, but figuring we get the No. 2 seed. Come division playoff game time what day do you think we will be playing on? Looking at past schedules the No. 2 seed usually plays on sundays but I dont no if this is set in stone. Seeing as how the No. 1 seed would have a extra day to rest up for the conference championship game makes sense that they play on saturdays in the division round. Thanks for any info

There is no set way to do this. The NFL waits until the matchups are official, meaning you won't know until after the wildcard games are complete on Sunday night. It depends on who wins those games (west coast teams or east coast). They will then assign day and time. They will try to keep west coast teams from playing the early games if that will help you figure out what might happen.

Atlanta Dan
12-27-2010, 09:41 AM
ABC gets the Saturday night wildcard game and I recall it is the turn of CBS to get the Saturday night second round game - other than that it is all about ratings

You can probably be confident the Jets get the Saturday night wildcard game and New England gets the Saturday night playoff game (although a Peyton Manning/Steelers game in Pittsburgh would draw some ratings)