PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Catfights Fox Sports Would Like to See

Suitanim
04-13-2006, 02:17 PM
10. Leeann Tweeden vs. a cloned Leeann Tweeden who gleefully and coquettishly represents the forces of evil.

9. Derek Lowe's wife vs. Derek Lowe's mistress vs. Derek Lowe.

8. Elisha Cuthbert vs. Brooke Burke to see who's really the Best Damn Hottie.

7. Terrell Owens' wife vs. Donovan McNabb's mom in a giant bowl of Campbell's Chunky Soup ... or not.

6. Jessica Alba vs. Eva Longoria. What does this have to do with sports? Fighting is a sport, and the moment they start fighting, it means they're participating in a sport. So there.

5. Mrs. Randall Simon vs. the lovely and talented Mrs. Bratwurst.

4. Mr. Mia Hamm vs. Brandi Chastain.

3. Anna Benson vs. all women who have ever slept with Carlos Delgado.

2. Stacy Keibler vs. Johnny Weir.

1. Nicole Lunders, Eva Bryan and Brooke Gordon vs. The Effeminate NASCAR TrioTM of Jeff Gordon, Michael Waltrip and Kyle Petty.

tony hipchest
04-13-2006, 02:58 PM
"6. Jessica Alba vs. Eva Longoria. What does this have to do with sports? Fighting is a sport, and the moment they start fighting, it means they're participating in a sport. So there."

i would like to be the canvas for this fight.

SteelerzGirl
04-13-2006, 04:44 PM
1. Nicole Lunders, Eva Bryan and Brooke Gordon vs. The Effeminate NASCAR TrioTM of Jeff Gordon, Michael Waltrip and Kyle Petty.

:rofl:

I definitely want to see that one!

I'm adding another one...

#1.5 - SteelerzGirl and Chandra Johnson - I think I can take her! :smile:

tony hipchest
04-13-2006, 04:49 PM
damn. kyle petty "effeminent"? its 2006 where homosexuals are almost put on a pedestal and glorified yet longhairs still battle this stigma. unbelievable.

klick81
04-13-2006, 08:14 PM
"6. Jessica Alba vs. Eva Longoria. What does this have to do with sports? Fighting is a sport, and the moment they start fighting, it means they're participating in a sport. So there."

i would like to be the canvas for this fight.

LOL, i concur. Can I join you? I promise i'll just lay down and not make a peep.

3 to be 4
04-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Courtney Cox vs Jennifer Aniston. I always waited to see "The One Where Rachel and Monica Give Each Other Tongue Baths"