PDA

View Full Version : Will we rush more, or pass more? - part deux

ricardisimo
12-28-2010, 03:05 PM
The forecast in Cleveland calls for temperatures around 30, with a chance of freezing showers. Perfect Bruce Arians football weather! I suspect he's focusing exclusively on passing packages in practice this week, because no one in their right mind would focus on the pass in weather like that. And besides, it worked so well the last time we were in Cleveland.

So please give your best guess as to what the game plan will be come Sunday. I should mention that you people ("the masses" or "the herd" as we pollsters like to call you) overwhelmingly predicted it right last week; we passed more than we ran, and this in a game that was over halfway through the previous Tuesday's practice.

Think long and hard about this poll question, and then tick "pass more". :wave:

tony hipchest
12-28-2010, 03:51 PM
The forecast in Cleveland calls for temperatures around 30, with a chance of freezing showers. Perfect Bruce Arians football weather! I suspect he's focusing exclusively on passing packages in practice this week, because no one in their right mind would focus on the pass in weather like that. And besides, it worked so well the last time we were in Cleveland.

Think long and hard about this poll question, and then tick "pass more". :wave:

the match of wits has begun....

f6wqKb8EUxI

truly he has a dizzying intellect. :willy:

bruce will do what defies conventional wisdom which says he will pass 80% because most will suspect that he will run when all laws of logic say running is the thing to do. of course he knows everyone knows he defies conventional wisdom so surely he will run. of course the opponents will be ready for this switcheroo, therfore he will pass.

since this is so easy for him to figure out, he will do the opposite of that and run. everyone knows this is what he will ultimately do and since last years failure was due to lack of player execution, he will give his brilliant gameplann another opportunity to showcase what a mastermind guru he really is.

:dizzy:

ricardisimo
12-28-2010, 03:58 PM
I had no idea Bruce was a Sicilian. That explains everything! Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line! ... or when your O-line is dead.
:rofl:

MasterOfPuppets
12-28-2010, 04:01 PM
lol...that video is perfect for the occasion....:thumbsup:

PhantomJB93
12-28-2010, 04:01 PM
the match of wits has begun....

f6wqKb8EUxI

truly he has a dizzying intellect.

bruce will do what defies conventional wisdom which says he will pass 80% because most will suspect that he will run when all laws of logic say running is the thing to do. of course he knows everyone knows he defies conventional wisdom so surely he will run. of course the opponents will be ready for this switcheroo, therfore he will pass.

since this is so easy for him to figure out, he will do the opposite of that and run. everyone knows this is what he will ultimately do and since last years failure was due to lack of player execution, he will give his brilliant gameplann another opportunity to showcase what a mastermind guru he really is.

:dizzy:

What's really sad is I think this is honestly, actually how Arians thinks

wnyBob
12-28-2010, 04:47 PM
lol And everyone forgot to mention his most famous and consistant logic for adjusting after the game starts . . . . . . . . drum roll please . . . . . . . if it doesn't work, keep doing it anyway, maybe we'll get lucky. lol

Fire Arians
12-28-2010, 05:26 PM
run,run, pass and don't score points until ben runs the hurry up.

hopefully if we win the superbowl it won't mean contract extension for arians

wootawnee
12-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Great post Tony.........

Arian's New Nick name to me is ...Mr. Bumbles....