PDA

View Full Version : gotta admire jerry jones...

tony hipchest
04-13-2006, 09:19 PM
...for atleast being able to admitt he is desperate in regards to signing t.o.

-e. werder interview on nfl live.

hmmmmmmmm
04-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Gotta admire someone who wants to win......and puts his franchise in a better position to do so.

MasterOfPuppets
04-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Gotta admire someone who wants to win......and puts his franchise in a better position to do so.
did he???

hmmmmmmmm
04-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Yes....yes he did.

tony hipchest
04-13-2006, 09:39 PM

wow. havent heard from a cowboys fan in a while. what a coincidence.

thats not what he said....he said "desperate"

hmmmmmmmm
04-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Desperate for his team to win? So what does he do? Puts them in a better position to do so

MasterOfPuppets
04-13-2006, 09:42 PM
Yes....yes he did.
well....the eagles thought that too.

83-Steelers-43
04-13-2006, 09:42 PM
At least both Jerry and T.O. can share diapers.

hmmmmmmmm
04-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah cause Jerry cries alot.............................and the Cowboys were smart with how they set up the contract with all the bonuses and everything. Hell behave or well cut him and wont miss anything

tony hipchest
04-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Desperate for his team to win? So what does he do? Puts them in a better position to do soyou mean like finally hiring a kicker and quit dreaming of sucky wannabe baseball players to qb his team?

heres a clue. if you suck at baseball you most definitely arent suited to be a qb in the nfl, or any pro athelete in those regards.

83-Steelers-43
04-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Yeah cause Jerry cries alot.............................and the Cowboys were smart with how they set up the contract with all the bonuses and everything. Hell behave or well cut him and wont miss anything

No, it's because he's old, obvioulsy getting senile and he can't hold his bladder.

hmmmmmmmm
04-13-2006, 09:51 PM
you mean like finally hiring a kicker and quit dreaming of sucky wannabe baseball players to qb his team?

heres a clue. if you suck at baseball you most definitely arent suited to be a qb in the nfl, or any pro athelete in those regards.

Yeah, pretty much....

Thats what I thought when they went retarded and traded for him.

No, it's because he's old, obvioulsy getting senile and he can't hold his bladder. T.O. because he's a little bitch that moans and cries no matter what team he is on. Good luck with that. Coming from a Cowboy fan, it doesn't come as much of a surprise that your proud of that pick up.

Ahhh yes.....now I see.

Now for that little blow you tried throwing. Not really "proud" we signed him but im not gonna boo him when he playing for my team either. Im not gonna hope he does bad or hope he gets hit and hurt im gonna cheer him till he doesnt have a star on his helmet anymore......then ill go on hating him

83-Steelers-43
04-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Ahhh yes.....now I see.

Now for that little blow you tried throwing. Not really "proud" we signed him but im not gonna boo him when he playing for my team either. Im not gonna hope he does bad or hope he gets hit and hurt im gonna cheer him till he doesnt have a star on his helmet anymore.

Now you see what exactly? Little vague there junior. Also, I wasn't trying to throw you a blow. I'm straight. Sorry.

I'm not expecting that you would "boo him". I'm not expecting you to hope that he get's "hit and hurt". Hell, if we ever signed the bum (which we would never do, it's called class) I would strongly start to question my front office. But that's just me I guess.

Once again, it's doesn't surprise me. I give him one year tops before he starts acting like T.O.

CantStop85
04-13-2006, 10:08 PM
Maybe for a year...

doing it Eagle style.

83-Steelers-43
04-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Maybe for a year...

doing it Eagle style.

With a defense that's not near as good as the Eagles defense was when they had T.O. and instead of McNabb throwing him the ball, he has the "Great Bledsoe".

But I will simply stick with this sound piece of advice.......

"lol yall hold a grudge aint even big rivals but always talkin. If T.O. has a brain in his head hes wont mess this up so keep the wet dreams of him tearing the Cowboys down in your head."

I rest my case.

hmmmmmmmm
04-13-2006, 10:14 PM
Now you see what exactly? Little vague there junior.

No, it's because he's old, obvioulsy getting senile and he can't hold his bladder. T.O. because he's a little bitch that moans and cries no matter what team he is on.

I see what you meant when you said Jerry and T.O. can share diapers or whatever the hell it is you said (typed)

Also, I wasn't trying to throw you a blow. I'm straight. Sorry.

oh the comedy :rolleyes:

I'm not expecting that you would "boo him". I'm not expecting you to hope that he get's "hit and hurt". Hell, if we ever signed the bum (which we would never do, it's called class) I would strongly start to question my front office. But that's just me I guess.

Once again, it's doesn't surprise me. I give him one year tops before he starts acting like T.O.

The Cowboys have always given people chances. I remember Underwood I think it was when he was having all these problems and we still gave him a chance. If we didnt sign a #1 WR this offseason I would begin to question my front office....like I said we fixed his contract perfectly hes not gonna mess around

83-Steelers-43
04-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Whatever I said?

Once again..............."lol yall hold a grudge aint even big rivals but always talkin. If T.O. has a brain in his head hes wont mess this up so keep the wet dreams of him tearing the Cowboys down in your head."

Dallas school system at it's best? I would pay good money in order to listen to a conversation between you and "ThaRock".

I just find it funny and amusing that you take offense when somebody rips on the Cowboys on a Steelers message board. As if it surprises you in some way. I guess the diapers will not only be for Jerry and T.O. This is getting old, take care junior.

tony hipchest
04-13-2006, 10:30 PM
did i mention how strange it was 10 minutes after i posted this thread a cowboy fan shows up for the 1st time in about a month?

welcome cowboyfan! did you know the steelers are 2-1 against the boys in the sb? the biggest sb rivalry ever? and that no steelerfan also roots for the cowboys?

good luck with that t.o. deal and i really think the majority of the fans should quit bitching about him stomping on the star. that was like 5 years ago and they act like he killed their momma.

sure it gets some pub but the steelerfans would never make a media circus about houshmanzadeh wiping his shoes with the terrible towel.

hmmmmmmmm
04-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Dallas school system at it's best? I would pay good money in order to listen to a conversation between you and "ThaRock".

So you want me to type perfect? Sorry.....it just isnt gonna happen. Im not from Dallas either so your attempt at humor has failed yet again. Its alright though I still have hope that youll say something funny sooner or later.

I just find it funny and amusing that you take offense when somebody rips on the Cowboys on a Steelers message board. As if it surprises you in some way.

No one is taking offense to anything. I did what anyone would do if they were on a message board and saw a topic they wanted to reply too.....I replied. If there was a fan of a team on another teams message board and people were talking about their team I would expect them to reply.

I guess the diapers will not only be for Jerry and T.O. This is getting old, take care junior.

The dude who is taking jabs at me left and right is sayin this is getting old? Heres an idea.....SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT ME THEN.......I believe I found the solution.

Thanks for taking everything off track though I really appreciate it

did i mention how strange it was 10 minutes after i posted this thread a cowboy fan shows up for the 1st time in about a month?

welcome cowboyfan! did you know the steelers are 2-1 against the boys in the sb? the biggest sb rivalry ever? and that no steelerfan also roots for the cowboys?

good luck with that t.o. deal and i really think the majority of the fans should quit bitching about him stomping on the star. that was like 5 years ago and they act like he killed their momma.

sure it gets some pub but the steelerfans would never make a media circus about houshmanzadeh wiping his shoes with the terrible towel.

I found that odd too.

Yep I know yall are 2-1 over us in the Superbowl.....Im just happy we won the battle for the 5th.

Cowboys fans are always gonna remember the star incident and hate him for it....just like I doubt the Steelers are gonna forget about the shoe incident

MattsMe
04-14-2006, 01:46 AM
...for atleast being able to admitt he is desperate in regards to signing t.o.

-e. werder interview on nfl live.

Did you see the comments right after the interview? One of the announcers said something like "Dallas fans aren't sports fans, they're fans of winning." So very, very true. Nearly every football fan where I live is a Cowboys fan, although none are very quick to admit it when the team's losing.

Koopa
04-14-2006, 02:13 AM
Whatever I said?

Once again..............."lol yall hold a grudge aint even big rivals but always talkin. If T.O. has a brain in his head hes wont mess this up so keep the wet dreams of him tearing the Cowboys down in your head."

I just find it funny and amusing that you take offense when somebody rips on the Cowboys on a Steelers message board. As if it surprises you in some way. I guess the diapers will not only be for Jerry and T.O. This is getting old, take care junior.

hey hey hey, easy there i talk like that too mayne, it's kingsville's school system at it's best lol

hmmmmmmmm
04-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Did you see the comments right after the interview? One of the announcers said something like "Dallas fans aren't sports fans, they're fans of winning." So very, very true. Nearly every football fan where I live is a Cowboys fan, although none are very quick to admit it when the team's losing.

Well then wadda ya know I guess im a sports fan. Cause I was a fan before they won their Superbowls (recent ones....which arent to recent) and ive been a fan through the 5-10 seasons.....stereotyping is bad:redface: every team has bandwagon fans. When the team starts losing the fanbase goes down....its pretty ignorant for someone to say "Dallas fans arent sports fans, theyre fans of winning"......only fools would actually believe that though so its all good

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 09:18 AM
The best part about the TO deal for all of us haters? It's not a matter of if he'll implode and act like a 3rd grader again (so we can all say "told you so"), it's a matter of when.

83-Steelers-43
04-14-2006, 10:22 AM
So you want me to type perfect? Sorry.....it just isnt gonna happen.

By no means do I mean to come off as the grammar police, but at least type so it can be understood and comprehended. When reading one of your posts, it's as if I'm trying to translate ancient scripts. Try picking up a book from time to time. They do wonders.

Also, what's with the caps lock? Somebody getting a little heated? lol. I don't believe I went off topic, I just busted on Jones and T.O. and you took offense and started crying. It's not the first time you went on one of your little endless "Hatin'" rants. Take your ridalin.

83-Steelers-43
04-14-2006, 10:25 AM
hey hey hey, easy there i talk like that too mayne, it's kingsville's school system at it's best lol

Koop, I can understand what you are stating. Some of the slang takes me a few minutes to pick up on...lol, but I apologize for the Dallas school system comment. I meant no disrespect towards you. Once again, my apologies.

83-Steelers-43
04-14-2006, 10:47 AM

I agree. That is a little odd. I wonder why that is? :busted:

clevestinks
04-14-2006, 11:04 AM
He is a jerk! Bottom line

tony hipchest
04-14-2006, 11:05 AM
The best part about the TO deal for all of us haters? It's not a matter of if he'll implode and act like a 3rd grader again (so we can all say "told you so"), it's a matter of when. theres already questions surfacing about the lack of time t.o. has spent at the training facility. owens reps issued a statement saying hes there when he needs to be there. parcells hasnt commented on the situation. sirius radio

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 11:28 AM
Parcell's has said exactly nothing about TO, which speaks volumes for how unhappy he is about this whole situation.

hmmmmmmmm
04-14-2006, 02:55 PM
He is a jerk! Bottom line

Well I guess theres something we can sorta agree on. I dont know many fans that like him but at least I know he tries

Parcell's has said exactly nothing about TO, which speaks volumes for how unhappy he is about this whole situation.

I think he cared about losing Keyshawn Johnson more than signing T.O. Everyone knows Parcells isnt gonna stay around for much longer though so im sure hes happy with increasing his chances to win.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5464302?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5
Everyone knows how Parcells is with the media too so its not much of a surprise that he doesnt wanna be in the spotlight about all this crap

Ambridge
04-14-2006, 04:29 PM

Didn't Owens still get a 5 million dollar signing bonus??
He didn't deserve one sent of up-front cash and I can't believe the Cowboys even let that be part of the contract negotiations.

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Well I guess theres something we can sorta agree on. I dont know many fans that like him but at least I know he tries

I think he cared about losing Keyshawn Johnson more than signing T.O. Everyone knows Parcells isnt gonna stay around for much longer though so im sure hes happy with increasing his chances to win.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5464302?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5
Everyone knows how Parcells is with the media too so its not much of a surprise that he doesnt wanna be in the spotlight about all this crap

If that's the Kool-aid you 'boys fans are drinking, so be it. Just about everybody else in the World knows the real story.

Hey, you should PM Tha Rock...he's almost as delusional as you about his Raiders.

hmmmmmmmm
04-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Didn't Owens still get a 5 million dollar signing bonus??
He didn't deserve one sent of up-front cash and I can't believe the Cowboys even let that be part of the contract negotiations.

yeah probably not but it was the only way we could get him to agree with the type of contract we had setup I guess. alot of his money comes from bonuses which if we cut him he doesnt get so its a perfect contract for the type of player he is......basically three one year deals

If that's the Kool-aid you 'boys fans are drinking, so be it. Just about everybody else in the World knows the real story.

Hey, you should PM Tha Rock...he's almost as delusional as you about his Raiders.

What do you mean delusional? Im not sayin were Gods gift or that were goin to the Superbowl or anything....im just saying were better with him wether its for only a year or all three

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 06:45 PM
So it's worth destroying the team from the inside out as long as you have one good year? This is, after all, essentially what happened at Philly, and it's likely that TO will only be WORSE now that's he's proved he can pretty much get away with whatever he wants and some idiot owner will still pay.

MasterOfPuppets
04-14-2006, 06:47 PM
So it's worth destroying the team from the inside out as long as you have one good year? This is, after all, essentially what happened at Philly, and it's likely that TO will only be WORSE now that's he's proved he can pretty much get away with whatever he wants and some idiot owner will still pay.
NEXT STOP.....OAKLAND!!!

hmmmmmmmm
04-14-2006, 07:00 PM
I dont think its worth destroying a team.....but we have people who probably wont put up with that. Which is why we signed him to pretty much three one year deals....he messes up hes gone and we pick up another WR. I dont think hell mess this up though cause he will pretty much have no chance of getting this type of money again......and we all know hes all about the money

Suitanim
04-14-2006, 07:13 PM
I dont think its worth destroying a team.....but we have people who probably wont put up with that. Which is why we signed him to pretty much three one year deals....he messes up hes gone and we pick up another WR. I dont think hell mess this up though cause he will pretty much have no chance of getting this type of money again......and we all know hes all about the money

No offense, but this kind of logic sounds like "Well, ya, Pam Anderson, I know you have Hep, and it's deadly and contagious, but you are so HOT...so I'll just slip the tip in unprotected and I'm sure I won't catch it"

MasterOfPuppets
04-14-2006, 07:22 PM
No offense, but this kind of logic sounds like "Well, ya, Pam Anderson, I know you have Hep, and it's deadly and contagious, but you are so HOT...so I'll just slip the tip in unprotected and I'm sure I won't catch it"
:sofunny: excellent comparison!!

hmmmmmmmm
04-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Lol....well theres nothing I can do about it....most people already dont like Jerry Jones even Cowboys fans. I think T.O. is gonna behave thoguh otherwise hes screwed we can still do good without him. We did good with how we went about it as far as the contract goes now all you can really do is hope for the best if youre a fan.

tony hipchest
04-14-2006, 07:55 PM

:dang: :dang: :dang: they cant get pregnant if you only stick in the tip though, right?????

MasterOfPuppets
04-14-2006, 08:05 PM
:dang: :dang: :dang: they cant get pregnant if you only stick in the tip though, right?????
naw...only if thier standing on thier head.

MattsMe
04-14-2006, 11:03 PM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

MattsMe
04-14-2006, 11:06 PM

:sofunny: If you have her jump up and down over and over immediately afterward (while she's still naked) that'll keep her from getting pregnant. And even if it doesn't, it would still be a lot of fun to watch.