PDA

View Full Version : Ready for football..............

CheapBasturd
04-14-2006, 10:31 AM
I can't wait!!! This year is one for the other hand!! lol
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

SteelerzGirl
04-14-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm ready, too! Why can't football be a year round sport? LOL :smile:

SteelCityMan786
04-14-2006, 02:16 PM
ONE FOR THE OPPOSABLE RING FINGER!

siss
04-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Now that the steelers have "one for the thumb" what are they possible going to be playing for now?
One for the other hand (as someone suggested)
"One to shut everyone up"

and after that im out?

clevestinks
04-15-2006, 07:21 AM
We can wear the ring on the middle finger then hold it up for all the other teams to see.

floodcitygirl
04-15-2006, 07:46 AM
Now that the steelers have "one for the thumb" what are they possible going to be playing for now?
One for the other hand (as someone suggested)
"One to shut everyone up"

and after that im out? I don't care if it's "one for a toe", as long as they get it! :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
04-15-2006, 07:46 AM
For me, I enjoy the wait. Yeah it stinks, but it makes the moment of that first game tailgate and walking through the gates of Heinz Field on opening day that much sweeter. Now talking about it like this, hurts more than the actual waiting process...lol. Well, at least we have new Super Bowl highlights to watch this offseason. :bouncy:

clevestinks
04-15-2006, 08:42 AM
For me, I enjoy the wait. Yeah it stinks, but it makes the moment of that first game tailgate and walking through the gates of Heinz Field on opening day that much sweeter. Now talking about it like this, hurts more than the actual waiting process...lol. Well, at least we have new Super Bowl highlights to watch this offseason. :bouncy:
All great points, I wanted to add, during the season I dont get much done on the weekends. I need the time off myself. Plus the emotions up and down everyone Sunday, I need a rest.

Suitanim
04-15-2006, 03:29 PM
You know, football almost DOES last all year if you think about. The last game is in February, I just got back from Akron's Spring Game and am going to the Buckeyes Spring Game next Saturday, the draft is a couple weeks away, then it's only a few more months until camps open, and the next thing you know, the season opener is upon us...

clevestinks
04-15-2006, 06:57 PM
You know, football almost DOES last all year if you think about. The last game is in February, I just got back from Akron's Spring Game and am going to the Buckeyes Spring Game next Saturday, the draft is a couple weeks away, then it's only a few more months until camps open, and the next thing you know, the season opener is upon us...
No rest for them no rest for us.

SteelerzGirl
04-16-2006, 08:51 PM
I don't care if it's "one for a toe", as long as they get it! :bouncy:

Thatta girl, flood! Toe rings are very fashionable, although I'm not sure that it would be a manly thing for our Men of Steel...(lol). :smile:

floodcitygirl
04-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Thatta girl, flood! Toe rings are very fashionable, although I'm not sure that it would be a manly thing for our Men of Steel...(lol). :smile: Yeah, but who's gonna tell them???? lol

MattsMe
04-17-2006, 01:35 AM
We can wear the ring on the middle finger then hold it up for all the other teams to see.

:sofunny: That's a great idea, lol.

SteelR1
04-17-2006, 03:01 AM
Is summer over yet?

clevestinks
04-17-2006, 07:09 PM
:sofunny: That's a great idea, lol.
I liked it too, Thanks

melroseplace
04-17-2006, 08:05 PM
screaming at the tv during games is my way of letting out all my pent up stress from the week, so I definitely miss the games through the school year. once summer comes (which is one more week for me!) I won't miss it quite as much...and then before I know it'll be time to head to Latrobe :smile:

Mr. Clean
04-18-2006, 05:35 PM
The NFL draft is at the end of this month.

Minicamp is during May.

The end of July and the start of training camp is only about 100 days away.

September 7 is only 135 days away! Just 19 weeks and two days! (and counting) - or a little more than a third of the year.

clevestinks
04-18-2006, 06:33 PM
The NFL draft is at the end of this month.

Minicamp is during May.

The end of July and the start of training camp is only about 100 days away.

September 7 is only 135 days away! Just 19 weeks and two days! (and counting) - or a little more than a third of the year.
But who is counting? LOL Are you ready for some football?