View Full Version : Lendale White...torn hammy

BlackNGold203
04-14-2006, 01:19 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2407977

guess thats why he wouldnt run a 40....

can you say late 2nd round???

Ambridge
04-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Maybe that will dismiss the "lazy" tag that he immediately received after the USC Pro-day.

Regardless of the injury he's still a tempting pick late in the first round.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-15-2006, 01:12 AM
i dont see the steelers passing on him.
I would love to get him

Remember: The only reason we have HEATH MILLER is because he was injured

DIESELMAN
04-15-2006, 02:59 AM
Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports the Pittsburgh Steelers will conduct a pre-draft visit with USC RB LenDale White Monday, April 17. White, scheduled to meet with the Steelers' staff Monday, will undergo extensive probing after he revealed this week that he has a torn hamstring.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-15-2006, 03:24 PM
If he falls to us,we gotta take him.Not only is RB a need IMHO he would be the BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE at the 32nd pick.

It would be like at USC for him only better,Parker is the LIGHTNING and White is the THUNDER.

And Duce might not hold up,and if he does we can possibly trade him for a youngster at another need position (OL,DE?).

Suitanim
04-15-2006, 04:25 PM
The Steelers have to meet with him just in case. The Browns are doing the same thing with Vince Young, and the reasons are the same. If for some reason the guy falls, teams have to be prepared and do their homework so they can make an educated decision.

Still, I don't see him lasting past 15.

boLT fan
04-15-2006, 04:27 PM
I don't really think he will fall to you guys. I've heard several times that the Broncos had already promised they'd pick him if he was available at their pick. That could also be while they were moving up in the draft, although it doesn't seem like they'll need to now.

Ambridge
04-16-2006, 04:27 AM
I don't really think he will fall to you guys. I've heard several times that the Broncos had already promised they'd pick him if he was available at their pick. That could also be while they were moving up in the draft, although it doesn't seem like they'll need to now.

I've also heard Denver has White on their radar.
The Broncos have two picks in the first round at #15 and #22 so White would probably fall perfect for them at #22.

boLT fan
04-16-2006, 11:41 AM
Do you think it may be possible that White isn't even injured and the Broncos just kind of "set it up" so he would fall to them? It's not completely impossible, this is the team that cheated the cap to win two Superbowls.