PDA

View Full Version : Us vs. Falcons or Eagles, of course!

ricardisimo
12-30-2010, 02:13 PM
We need to keep to our roots, which is beating bird-themed NFC teams in the Super Bowl. Once the NFL adds the London Corncrakes and the Toronto Cedar Waxwings, it'll be that much easier for us to win Lombardis.
:tt03:

mikegrimey
12-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Besides the cardinals have we ever beaten a bird themed NFC team in the super bowl?

MattsMe
12-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Besides the cardinals have we ever beaten a bird themed NFC team in the super bowl?

:uhh:

superkia
12-30-2010, 04:05 PM
I tried using the quote button but it wouldnt work. The little smiley above just made me actually laugh out loud, it made me feel better thanks that was good.

ricardisimo
12-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Thank you Jesus. Thank you lord. My day just became that much more amusing. Every now and again, He smiles down upon me, and rather than urinating upon me, drops tasty little morsels into my lap. It's rare, but it happens.

Curtain_of_Steel
12-30-2010, 05:53 PM
I would prefer the Falcons over the Eagles.. However I do not feel the Falcons will be there as Matty (ice), Grudens pet name for Ryan, is not a big time clutch QB. Ice was appropriate, but more for frozen, than having ice water in the veins. Like BB.

Now the Eagles? Living in south Jersey 2nd home to the eagles fans and 1st home to the players, I would prefer to not play them at all. Nor do I want Vick the raging dog killer (convicted in a court of law) to have an opportunity at winning a SuperBowl. Although having an Obama and Vick picture in the Whitehouse would pretty much be priceless from a publicity campaign, lol

With that said, I would prefer to play the Saints in a 2010 rematch and to have homefield advantage in Cowboys Stadium.
Green Bay and or Chicago is welcome as well.

stb_steeler
12-30-2010, 07:01 PM

Ah lets see now, hmmmm there was this team called Vikings,Cowboys, and then there was the Cowboys again, hmmmm Rams, Uh oh i got it, Seahawgs!!! :thumbsup:

fer522
12-30-2010, 07:53 PM
the seachickens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lionslicer
12-30-2010, 08:20 PM
The bird themed victories in the superbowl is for the 2000's obviously! And the Steelers beat animal themed teams in the AFC championship games... Broncos and Ravens.

SH-Rock
12-30-2010, 08:24 PM
I have a feeling the Saints will be back this SB, but will lose to the Steelers if we make it to the Superbowl without facing the Pats.

mikegrimey
12-30-2010, 11:54 PM
My fault, I'm an idiot, don't know how I forgot about the Seahawks.

steeltheone
12-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Saints ...Pats But we can get there!

caseyviator
12-31-2010, 08:18 AM
I have a feeling the Saints will be back this SB, but will lose to the Steelers if we make it to the Superbowl without facing the Pats.

i agree but only if we dont have to play pats cause i think they ae the only team that can beat steelers when they are on FULL HOT!!!........unfortunately the saints can beat them to.

bigchuck
12-31-2010, 04:54 PM
eagles are the team id like to play, no way mike vick beats this D

lionslicer
12-31-2010, 05:19 PM
eagles are the team id like to play, no way mike vick beats this D

But the Eagles D might kill Ben...

mikegrimey
12-31-2010, 05:28 PM
Actually Michael Vick has played fairly well against us the 2 previous times he faced us. I'm not saying he would shred us, but there is the chance that we would lock him down for 3 quarters and get lit up by the 4th.

I'd actually prefer to play the Falcons over anyone else. They are a run to pass team, the kind that we can bottle up pretty effectively.

warddj86
12-31-2010, 05:43 PM
I feel like we NEED to play NE in the AFC Championship Game to get to the Super Bowl. Like Indy in 2005.

TRH
12-31-2010, 08:36 PM
i'd much rather play the Falcons. I've watched a number of their games and i'm really not that impressed.
Playing Philly....depends which team shows up. We can beat them if they're somewhat off. But if that team and Vick are ON...he will light up our secondary something awful and i would have to predict an Eagles win.
No question i'd rather play Atlanta.