PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter all!

clevestinks
04-15-2006, 10:34 AM
I know alot of yinz are traveling, and kids home from college. BE SAFE! Have a great Holiday!

HAPPY EASTER!

Whats on the menu?
Spiral sliced ham and turkey here!

83-Steelers-43
04-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Have a safe and Happy Easter CS and God Bless the family.

On the menu:

homemade ravioli
honey baked ham
fish and shrimp
salad
large quantities of red wine
cheese, meat and olive tray
cheese cake and cappuccino

PisnNapalm
04-15-2006, 10:54 AM
Bah... Humbug... another flippin holiday where my wife invites all her relatives over. I'll get no peace until Monday night.

pucho58
04-15-2006, 02:33 PM
Bah... Humbug... another flippin holiday where my wife invites all her relatives over. I'll get no peace until Monday night.

I bet you have someone to drink with. As for me, I'm surrounded around women and the only male is my brother-in-law who doesn't drink. I'm the only male in my family and yes its hell:sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
04-15-2006, 04:20 PM

Why Turn Into scruge on the holidays.

PisnNapalm
04-15-2006, 06:04 PM
Holidays suck ass.

Especially ones where I have 5 extra kids tearin my house a new *******.

Suitanim
04-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Easter is a Holiday? When do I get my day off work?

PisnNapalm
04-15-2006, 07:30 PM
You don't. They sucked this "holiday" onto a Sunday. pfft...

SteelerzGirl
04-15-2006, 09:47 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/541ce71e.jpg

Stlrs4Life
04-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Happy Easter everybody!

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Happy Easter all !! THe menu consists of some big thick juicy steaks, wife can't eat Ham so she said steak. Shrimp for appetizers, homemade cheesy potatoes, Pine apple upside down pie, new recipe. Again to one and all HAPPY EASTER !!!

HburgXL06
04-15-2006, 11:47 PM
HAPPY EASTER! We are goin out to eat so I'll eat whatever I want. Peace.

BuFu

PisnNapalm
04-16-2006, 12:53 AM
Happy Easter!! I had to take my nephew to the emergency room. Woohoo! He sliced his foot open while jumping on a hard plastic container. It broke and carved his foot pretty good. He's fine. The doc glued the big skin flap down and told him not to wlk on it for 3 days.

I love holidays....

floodcitygirl
04-16-2006, 02:04 AM
Happy Easter!! I had to take my nephew to the emergency room. Woohoo! He sliced his foot open while jumping on a hard plastic container. It broke and carved his foot pretty good. He's fine. The doc glued the big skin flap down and told him not to wlk on it for 3 days.

I love holidays.... Well, think of it this way... it's gotta get better! Hope your nephew feels well soon.

As for me, we'll be with the inlaws so it won't be the same menu as it would be back home....(sigh) But it's all good...turkey and fixings, ham, various veggies, various desserts, etc. I'm blessed to be in the USA and enjoying the holiday with family. Many prayers and thanks to our Service people who don't have that luxury. God 's blessings to you and your families. Happy Easter everybody!

Prosdo
04-16-2006, 02:55 AM
Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all have a good one!

SteelShooter
04-16-2006, 04:15 AM
I bet you have someone to drink with. As for me, I'm surrounded around women and the only male is my brother-in-law who doesn't drink. I'm the only male in my family and yes its hell:sofunny:

HAhaha! I'm in the same boat. Except I have to drive for two hours and then spend the day with my two daughters, ages 13 and 15. Dad doesn't stand a chance! :juggle:

Ambridge
04-16-2006, 04:16 AM
Heading over to my wife's parents later on in the afternoon.
My mother in-law has the typical holiday spread of turkey, ham and several side dishes.
I usually head downstairs and have quite a few mixed drinks with my father in-law until dinner is ready.

Happy Easter!

clevestinks
04-16-2006, 09:16 AM
Heading over to my wife's parents later on in the afternoon.
My mother in-law has the typical holiday spread of turkey, ham and several side dishes.
I usually head downstairs and have quite a few mixed drinks with my father in-law until dinner is ready.

Happy Easter!
Hey now thats a good plan. My , worlds worst mother in law is coming here. &^%*^%$*(%

PisnNapalm
04-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Aside from the trip to the emergency room last night, the 3 hour bike ride yesterday afternoon when I had a ton of yard work to do, and the 5 extra kids tearin my house apart, it was a successful holiday.

Our nephew jumped and landed on a hard plastic container, which shattered, and cut his foot open. No stitches, but the doc did glue a large skin flap down. He should be good in a week or so.

Yesterday morning my wife informed me that instead of my planned yard work, cleaning of the garage and other chores, that I would be going on a bike ride with her and the 7 kids. So we load up both vehicles with bikes and head off for the park and bike trails. After a few miles the kids are whining, the wife is whining about the kids.... etc... 3 hours later I'm back home with a sore knee doing the yard work, cleaning the garage, etc...

My house is a mess and I'll have to spend all day tomorrow cleaning.

I'm debating on opening a new bottle of scotch right now.... Thank God I don't have to work tomorrow.

melroseplace
04-16-2006, 10:36 PM
there's only about an hour and a half of Easter left...but I hope you all had a great day and got to spend some time relaxing with family and friends. I had a great time ate lots of good food. unfortunately I'm back at school now and I'm preparing for classes tomorrow (ugh) but the rest of my day was great so I can't complain :smile:

PisnNapalm
04-16-2006, 10:41 PM
Melrose... I'll trade ya... I'll go back to school and you can be a parent.:dang:

steelersgirl86
04-17-2006, 07:33 AM
Happy Easter!!! Hope all had a safe, happy day....

melroseplace
04-17-2006, 10:33 AM
hmm I'll pass for now...I'll be in that boat soon enough lol

HburgXL06
04-17-2006, 12:45 PM
there's only about an hour and a half of Easter left...but I hope you all had a great day and got to spend some time relaxing with family and friends. I had a great time ate lots of good food. unfortunately I'm back at school now and I'm preparing for classes tomorrow (ugh) but the rest of my day was great so I can't complain :smile:

I'm wit you melrose. I just got back to school this mornin to the realization that there are only 4 weeks left in the semester........f*ck!

BuFu

melroseplace
04-17-2006, 07:19 PM
you have four weeks left? my last class is Friday then I have one final next Thursday :blurp: