PDA

View Full Version : Pac Man linked to drug bust

BB2W
04-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Nine people were arrested and more than 20 vehicles were seized as part of a seven-month drug investigation.

One car that was seized was a Cadillac sports car connected to Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones.

Friday, Nashville police showed off some of the 16-hundred pounds of marijuana, 128 pounds of cocaine bricks, more than 608-thousand dollars in cash and a 2004 Cadillac XLT with "PAC-MAN" embroidered on the front seats.

Police say the target of the investigation was aspiring rapper Darryl Jerome Moore. Moore was arrested and charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana for resale.

Jones told WKRN-TV that he loaned the car to Moore for use in a music video. Upon further questioning by a reporter, Jones became upset and yelled -- "Can I have my own privacy?"

Jones' agent Michael Huyghue says the football player has not been questioned by authorities in connection with the investigation.

link: http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/state/story.aspx?content_id=12E3CA10-5CB7-4877-87C3-648AE931B6DD

Suitanim
04-15-2006, 03:26 PM
No offense Mountaneer fans, but this kid has been nothing but trouble from the start.

tony hipchest
04-15-2006, 06:16 PM
and to think, the steelers had to "settle" for b. mcfadden. sometimes character trumps talent

daleemnm
04-16-2006, 12:24 AM
NOOO PAC MAN! :(

Ambridge
04-16-2006, 02:48 AM
I think Pac Man's days in the NFL are numbered.

BB2W
04-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Here is a link to video on the story from WKRN Nashville news. Pretty interesting...

link: http://www.wkrn.com/node/16788#top

SteelerDan43
04-17-2006, 12:26 PM
He has been a shady character from day one, my uncle has a local business in Morgantown and he has done the interiors of a couple of the guys cars including Pacman. Ugliest car ever, Mustard yellow Monte Carlo with some designer fabric roof and pacman in the headrests. For some reason thats what he wanted. Took him forever to buck up and pay for it too. Not all the mountaineers are bad though, Adam Lehnortt is a pretty cool guy hung out with him at Goodguys Hershey last year.

83-Steelers-43
04-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Damn! And to think the Steelers settled for that McFadden character.

MasterOfPuppets
04-17-2006, 06:09 PM
hmmmmmm....chris henry,now pacman.:busted: ...wvu is turning into miami north :sofunny:

clevestinks
04-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Who have thought??? LOL

SteelCityMan786
04-17-2006, 08:44 PM
1 More Step Out Of Line. And The man I cheered for when he was at WVU will have to retire.

83-Steelers-43
04-17-2006, 08:46 PM
hmmmmmm....chris henry,now pacman.:busted: ...wvu is turning into miami north :sofunny:

Coming from a PITT fan, that's beautiful. :sofunny:

daleemnm
04-17-2006, 08:52 PM
Wow. Not like Shit Pitt hasnt had at least two criminals before...

83-Steelers-43
04-17-2006, 09:58 PM

Never said they have not had problems. What's your point? I just simply stated that it's beautiful. I never stated PITT was any better or any worse. Obviously your a little tense and ready to jump to conclusions. :rolleyes:

Pittsburgh born, Pittsburgh raised, Pittsburgh educated, Pittsburgh teams. Sorry that I find it amusing that a WVU athlete is in trouble once again.

MasterOfPuppets
04-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Coming from a PITT fan, that's beautiful. :sofunny:
ummmm.....i'm a terp fan:rolleyes:

MasterOfPuppets
04-18-2006, 02:16 AM
but anywho....if one is dabling in the drug trade of such magnitude ,i meen this is no small potatoes drug ring,so why borrow a car from someone who isn't a player in the drug smuggling trade??? i'm sure who ever the perps are ,aren't novices too the drug game,so why borrow a vehicle to transport from an nfl player if there not involved??? can they not afford rental cars,or purchace cars for such transctions???? were talking millions and millions,if not hundreds of millions of dollars worth of drugs....so why is henry even mentioned if he isn't involved?

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 07:45 AM
ummmm.....i'm a terp fan:rolleyes:

No, I'm a PITT fan. Meaning my comment "That's beautiful" is coming from a PITT fan. Sorry, should have worded it better. My bad.

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 07:46 AM
but anywho....if one is dabling in the drug trade of such magnitude ,i meen this is no small potatoes drug ring,so why borrow a car from someone who isn't a player in the drug smuggling trade??? i'm sure who ever the perps are ,aren't novices too the drug game,so why borrow a vehicle to transport from an nfl player if there not involved??? can they not afford rental cars,or purchace cars for such transctions???? were talking millions and millions,if not hundreds of millions of dollars worth of drugs....so why is henry even mentioned if he isn't involved?

Nobody ever said these bums were the smartest individuals on the planet.

clevestinks
04-18-2006, 07:58 AM
No that was Duke!

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 08:08 AM
No that was Duke!

Yeah really. Two are being indicted.

SteelerDan43
04-18-2006, 09:08 AM
With no DNA proof and pictures proving she was beaten when she got there

Suitanim
04-18-2006, 09:09 AM
It's a damned shame...these kids lives are already completely ruined, and this prosecutor is simply trying to save face at this point.

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 09:18 AM
I agree Suit.

clevestinks
04-18-2006, 09:55 AM
It's a damned shame...these kids lives are already completely ruined, and this prosecutor is simply trying to save face at this point.
It is a shame, you really have to watch your back now a days

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 10:03 AM
In my opinion, if it wasn't Duke and the expected visit from Jesse Jackson coming to the rescue this story would not be getting half the attention it has received over the last few weeks.

Suitanim
04-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Oh, I think anytime 47 people are ordered to get DNA tests, it's gonna become national news.

The latest scuttlebutt has one of the guys being charged with the rape (which occured in the bathroom at the party) not even AT the party. How does a guy not even physically present when the act ALLEGEDLY occurs get charged with said act?

daleemnm
04-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Never said they have not had problems. What's your point? I just simply stated that it's beautiful. I never stated PITT was any better or any worse. Obviously your a little tense and ready to jump to conclusions. :rolleyes:

Pittsburgh born, Pittsburgh raised, Pittsburgh educated, Pittsburgh teams. Sorry that I find it amusing that a WVU athlete is in trouble once again.

Wow. Chris Henry and Pacman. You make it out like WVU is full of criminals or something. I'd expect something like that from a Pitt fan. We're still nowhere close to the thug-filled schools of the VT Jokies and Miami.

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Wow. Chris Henry and Pacman. You make it out like WVU is full of criminals or something. I'd expect something like that from a Pitt fan. We're still nowhere close to the thug-filled schools of the VT Jokies and Miami.

For what it's worth, i'll try one more time. Ready? For starters, I wasn't even the one that brought up WVU turning into "Miami North". Hell, I never stated that I agreed with the original comment pertaining to WVU turning into "Miami North". Do you understand that?

For the record, I simply laughed at the comment because there is a rivalry between PITT and WVU and we bust on each other all the time. Being born and raised in Pittsburgh I have many buddies that are WVU fans. I know they would laugh and bust my balls if it were a PITT player. It's all in fun. Eitherway, I believe your jumping on the wrong person here buddy. Unbelievable. Take care.

MasterOfPuppets
04-18-2006, 06:59 PM
damn man....relax. it was just a harmless jab from a rival fan.(terps).

BB2W
04-20-2006, 11:49 AM
This kid hangs out with a pretty nice crowd...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones talked to authorities Wednesday about an early morning fight where shots were fired but said he didn't see or know who had the gun, police said.

Jones, the Titans' top draft pick last season, told authorities he was at the gas station parking lot where the fight happened early yesterday. Police had been seeking him for questioning after identifying him on a surveillance camera tape of the incident.

The cornerback left West Virginia last year after his junior season.

Investigators said a dozen or more men had gathered at the gas station near downtown Nashville shortly before 2 a.m. when some started pushing and shoving, and shots were fired. No one was reported hurt, but two shell casings were recovered in the parking lot.

Officers went to Jones' home before sunrise and was told he was asleep. Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said detectives interviewed Jones at midday and described the cornerback as cooperative. Jones told detectives he was in the parking lot with several others. When the shots were fired behind him, Jones said his group ran toward the store, but employees locked the doors.

"We believe that his statement was credible, and we, at this point, do not suspect that Jones was involved in the firing of the shots," Aaron said.

This is the second time Jones' name has come up as part of a police investigation in the past week. Police unveiled a 2004 Cadillac XLT with "PAC-MAN" embroidered in the front seats last week as part of a drug seizure of more than 1,653 pounds of marijuana and 128 pounds of cocaine bricks.

His attorney told police Jones did not own the car, but the cornerback told a local TV station he had lent the car to a man police described as the main target of the investigation for use in a music video.

In March, a judge dropped charges of misdemeanor assault and a felony count of vandalism against Jones over a nightclub altercation last July.

link: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/sports/steelerslive/s_445495.html

Suitanim
04-20-2006, 01:35 PM
When are these guys going to learn? NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS TO ATHLETES OR CELEBRITIES AFTER MIDNIGHT!

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 03:13 PM
When are these guys going to learn? NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS TO ATHLETES OR CELEBRITIES AFTER MIDNIGHT!

well 2 good things happen.

the girls they hang with turn to loose lushes, and the strippers clock out.