PDA

View Full Version : A New Year and different approach to Coach Arians

Whodis
01-01-2011, 10:36 AM
After seeing that Charlie Weis will probably go to Florida as OC I'm left wondering why teams aren't interested in Bruce? It's because we continue to point out his faults, call into talk shows and post on these damn forums!

I say we change that starting January 1st! We need to talk this guy up, act like an agent and plant interest out there. I'm going to call into talk shows and tell them "word on the street is NY is interested in our Super Bowl OC". Get the rumors started!

Everything we've been doing in the past has failed so get this campaign started

Whodis
01-01-2011, 10:51 AM
http://boards.giants.com/forums/2036879/ShowThread.aspx#2036879

Bruce Arians as Head CoachLast post a few seconds ago by Whodis. 0 replies.

Enable Email Subscription Sort Posts: Oldest to newest Newest to oldest Previous Next

a few seconds ago 2036879

Whodis

Joined on 01-01-2011

Posts 1

Bruce Arians as Head Coach

Reply Quote Delete Edit Favorites
Contact

I was listening to talk radio this morning and it sounded as if the Giants have expressed interest in Arians as a possible head coach! The guy has 2 Super Bowl rings and is a big time winner!! This could be the spark Eli needs.

Go Giants!

See it's easy

fer522
01-01-2011, 11:03 AM
right on bro :chuckle:

mesaSteeler
01-01-2011, 12:14 PM
As I've suggested in other threads the best place for the Airhead is Clowntown.

SH-Rock
01-01-2011, 01:41 PM
You sly bastard

MasterOfPuppets
01-01-2011, 02:36 PM
you better run over there and get em back on topic... it only took them 3 posts to drop the arians subject.. the seed didn't take roots .:doh:

Whodis
01-01-2011, 04:53 PM
you better run over there and get em back on topic... it only took them 3 posts to drop the arians subject.. the seed didn't take roots .:doh:

Hope this gets them back

Don't listen to Steeler fans (those guys are idiots). This guy made Temple Football and then went on to mold Payton Manning into one of the best QB's.

They're saying the Chiefs are after him and I also know Pitt has contacted him about the HC job.

My thought is how much Eli will benefit from having a great mind here. Go Giant!!!

Goldsteel86
01-01-2011, 05:04 PM
This man is a f*****g genious, he has molded Ben Roethlisberger into what he is today, please don't even think Ken Whisenhunt had anything to do with this offense. If I were a reputable individual I would highly suggest Bruce for the Giants HC job, he will be such a positive influence on your "great" QB Eli Manning. Also with this being a New Year, I hope the smell the stench of sarcasm and s**t reigns through, please take his stupid a**!!!!!:tt::tt04::tt02::tt03::hatsoff:

mesaSteeler
01-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Hope this gets them back

Don't listen to Steeler fans (those guys are idiots). This guy made Temple Football and then went on to mold Payton Manning into one of the best QB's.

They're saying the Chiefs are after him and I also know Pitt has contacted him about the HC job.

My thought is how much Eli will benefit from having a great mind here. Go Giant!!!

Good luck but I still think you concentrate on getting him to go to Clown Town. They deserve him and they will need a new head coach.

MasterOfPuppets
01-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Doesn't speak well when you go to search "Bruce Arians" in google and "needs to be fired" is what automatically comes up. :doh:

some of them seem to be focused on age... tell them he's young at heart and jogs 10 miles a day.....:sofunny:

Why would you bring in a old coach? If they make a change it needs to be a young caoch who has fresh ideas.
tell them he's as fresh as a summers eve ....

mesaSteeler
01-01-2011, 05:35 PM
:doh:

some of them seem to be focused on age... tell them he's young at heart and jogs 10 miles a day.....:sofunny:

tell them he's as fresh as a summers eve ....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The_Internet
01-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Arians isn't that old... Don't people remember that Levy of the Bills was 65 during the first superbowl run.

LVSteelersfan
01-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Arians is "snicker snicker snort" the best head coach candidate available out there. San Francisco or Dallas, please listen "har har har" Arians has been part of two Pittsburgh Super Bowls and "oh god my stomach hurts" is so great between the 20 yard lines that no once can stop the Steelers in the middle of the field. Oh crap, that really hurt me.

ricksteelers55
01-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Good luck but I still think you concentrate on getting him to go to Clown Town. They deserve him and they will need a new head coach.

If Holmgren stays in Cleveland and they get rid of mangenius,Jon Gruden will be the next HC in Cleveland

Whodis
01-01-2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=150725&page=10#post145

Jan 1, 2011 at 18:31:03
Was listening to local radio and they were reporting Jed York is interested in Bruce Arians from the Steelers as a head coach?

This guy has 2 Super Bowl rings and it's a fact that he makes QB's into winners (ever heard of Payton Manning)!!!!

I don't know about you guy but, I'm sick of losing! Whatever it takes to get our 49er's back on track.

ESPN is saying the Chief's are wanting to talk about the OC position and we all know the Giants are interested. I hope they get a Champion like this on our sideline.

every little bit helps! Lets give these rumors legs

Whodis
01-01-2011, 09:59 PM
last for the nigh

http://community.mycolts.net/forum/post/

Manning want to be reunited with Arians?

Was listening to some radio and they were talking about Manning being interested in getting back with his old QB's coach Bruce Arians. They were commenting on how much the guy developed him into what he is today.

Is Moore on the hot seat?

This dude Arians has 2 Super Bowl rings and is a proven winner. Sounds crazy but, I'm ready for some change if we don't go far in the playoffs!

Go Colts!!

SH-Rock
01-01-2011, 10:06 PM
I'd laugh if this actually worked.

Third Rail
01-02-2011, 05:54 AM
You guys are geniuses. Seriously, I don't know if this could possibly work, but you never know. I mean, if Cam Cameron and Rod Marinelli could walk right into new positions after their disasterous runs as head coaches, I guess anything is possible.

Whodis
01-02-2011, 09:40 AM
http://www.truebluefanclub.com/socialnet/forums.cfm?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a24d8e8bc-b132-4a6f-81fa-ab728a950ed1Forum%3a140ede96-a57c-412f-826a-3047cb49bbe1Discussion%3a406bbe66-6b47-4ef2-a4f0-d37853e140e3

Cowboys ask permission to talk to Bruce Arians

whodis
Just heard them talk about this on NFL radio. They said he could be a great fit at OC if anything.

Arians developed QB's like Payton Manning and broke all kinds of records at Pittsburgh. Two Super Bowl rings, master game planner and a flat out winner.

They said the 49ers and Giants want to talk to him, but I think our Cowboys are a great fit under the current circumstances. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

How bout them Cowboys!!!

So far the best part about this is when fans from other teams call me an idiot for suggesting Arians

mesaSteeler
01-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Hillgrove and the boys were saying during the Clowns game that Holmgren want's a west coast offense. A west coast offense, in Clowntown, in December, in an open air stadium. That should work well. I think he should hire Arians to run it. It would be a perfect fit.