PDA

View Full Version : List of the best football players team by team

littlekid137
01-01-2011, 01:33 PM
http://sportales.com/football/greatest-nfl-players-of-all-time-team-by-team/

Just something I wrote and thought everyone here would be interested by.

silver & black
01-01-2011, 06:19 PM
I won't complain about your top 3 for the Raiders, but there are any number of other Raider greats that could slide right in there. The same goes for your Steelers top 3.

You should make your lists top 10 for each team. There are too many players worthy of mention for both (all?) teams to just have 3.

littlekid137
01-02-2011, 09:34 AM
I won't complain about your top 3 for the Raiders, but there are any number of other Raider greats that could slide right in there. The same goes for your Steelers top 3.

You should make your lists top 10 for each team. There are too many players worthy of mention for both (all?) teams to just have 3.

Eh, that was hard because you have teams like the Jags, Panters, and Texans who haven't been around long enough to have a good top-10 list, but maybe I will get to that.

Third Rail
01-02-2011, 08:28 PM
I love Rod Woodson but I don't know how you could rank him about Lambert and also leave Bradshaw off the list.

littlekid137
01-03-2011, 10:16 AM
I love Rod Woodson but I don't know how you could rank him about Lambert and also leave Bradshaw off the list.

I never was a fan of Bradshaw, sorry, it may have been a little bias.

MDSteel15
01-03-2011, 11:53 AM
I think your Seahawks list is skewed... Largent is No.1, Jim Zorn 2 and Steve Hutchinson or Shaun Alexander is 3rd.

The Saints... well Joe Horn shouldn't be there! It should be SAM MILLS!!

My Rams would be 1. Deacon Jones 2. Eric Dickerson 3. Kurt Warner

For the Panthers my No.3 would be Kevin Greene!

Lions!?!? Wow... Barry Sanders is 1, Barney is probably 2 but Herman Moore(and I like him) isn't 3... I'm biased with Dick LeBeau

For the Bengals I have to have Ken Riley over Chad Johnson!

Buffalo you don't have OJ Simpson? I know he's a murderer and all but as an all-time Bill he's No. 1....c'mon, you have Ray the knife on Baltimore!!!

The Giants you don't have Sam Huff or YA Tittle? Wow

Falcons can't not have Andre Rison...

Broncos... Hate Elway but he has to be there. Shannon Sharp? LYLE ALZADO?

The Bucs!!! WOW Leroy Selmon is there only HOFer and he's not there? How about James Wilder? Brooks yes but I personally think Sapp may be No. 5 on their list...

Like your old Cardinals but Fitzgerald has to be on here....

And you can't leave Deacon Jones off any list for San Diego! He's definately No.1 on theirs... the n LT and Junior...

Len dawson would be on my Chiefs list somewhere... I'd have to make Derrick 4th just because the others have rings!

You never put Peyton over Johnny U... no way! Marvin isn't even close to top 3. Bubba Smith or the other dozen HOFers should be on there...

Cowboys is ridiculous... Randy White is the greatest Cowboy EVER! Tony Dorsett, Bob Lilly, Ed "TooTall" Jones, Roger Staubach.... hell even Deion!

Dolphins.. Stephenson was nice but Paul Warfield is top 3...

And finally.... the Steelers... As much as Rod was one of my favorite Steelers, he is not top 3.. He plays a good idiot but Terry Bradshaw is No.2 btween those two mean looking fellows...