PDA

View Full Version : Good luck in the Playoffs!

UltimateBengal
01-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Hey all. I haven't really been on since the site changed owners, but I figured I drop in and see what was going on. I want to wish the Steelers luck in the playoffs. Unfortunately, my boys didn't do much this year:banging:so best of luck to you! I would rather see you guys go to the Super Bowl before I would those damn dirty Ratbirds!:chuckle:

tony hipchest
01-01-2011, 05:31 PM
:thumbsup:

thanks man. you are the proof that every fanbase has some very cool and classy members.

i hope the revived carson (with his new young weapons) kicks the shit out of the overrated baltimore defense.

:drink:

steelerchad
01-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Hey all. I haven't really been on since the site changed owners, but I figured I drop in and see what was going on. I want to wish the Steelers luck in the playoffs. Unfortunately, my boys didn't do much this year:banging:so best of luck to you! I would rather see you guys go to the Super Bowl before I would those damn dirty Ratbirds!:chuckle:

Do us a favor and play like last week.

Fire Arians
01-01-2011, 07:54 PM
never thought i'd see a bengals fan tell us good luck, but thanks man :)

MasterOfPuppets
01-01-2011, 07:55 PM
wow thats different. i figured a bengal fan , or any afc north rival fan for that matter , would rather root for the taliban before they would give well wishes to the steelers. :sofunny:

Fire Arians
01-01-2011, 07:56 PM
wow thats different. i figured a bengal fan , or any afc north rival fan for that matter , would rather root for the taliban before they would give well wishes to the steelers. :sofunny:

well 2 of them had TJ Taliban on their team so who knows, lol.

Whodis
01-01-2011, 08:41 PM
You guys look good without the circus in town. I've always respected Palmer and I'm sure you will all be a little better next year.

Good Luck Sunday!

StainlessStill
01-01-2011, 08:57 PM

F you! rawr rawr rawr!!

Damn, it's weird seeing a cool Bungles fan. Anyway, thanks for the stop by here, we appreciate it. We'll appreciate it more if your boys knock off the Raturds next week as well!

sharkweek
01-02-2011, 04:02 AM
to be fair, if the roles were reversed I'd sure as hell be rooting for the Bengals to succeed in the playoffs before the Ravens. Although I'll root for anyone other than the Patriots :P

But yeah, keep that current winning streak against the Ratbirds going please. Never would have believed the stat if I hadn't looked it up but the Bengals have made the Ravens their beyotch lately, going 7-3 in the past 10 games.

SacknificentStew56
01-02-2011, 07:49 AM

Very classy on your part to wish us good luck and all. Good luck to your Bengals against the Ratbirds as well.

stb_steeler
01-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Hopefuly the Bengals can end the Ravens fun this week.....Good luck!

GeoGiant
01-02-2011, 09:39 AM

Dude, get off your knees! A Bungles fan on a Steelers board wishing them luck, HA! I'm embarrassed for you.

SteelCityMom
01-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks UB...good to see ya around again!

Good luck against the damn, dirty Ratbirds!

SH-Rock
01-02-2011, 10:27 AM
I hope the Ravens make it to verse the Steelers so we can personally hand them their loss and a long trip home.

NYC_Steeler
01-02-2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the good wishes. It's weird saying it, but: GO BENGALS!!

mesaSteeler
01-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the good wishes. It's weird saying it, but: GO BENGALS!!

THIS^