PDA

View Full Version : MODS! Enough with mesasteelers news articles !!!!!!

USWSteel
01-02-2011, 10:15 AM
How about a place for him to post the 50 articles he feels he needs to post all over the Steelers discussion forum. You try a follow a topic and it's pushed 3 pages back every day because of this guy. How about a section just for him and this insensate posting of blogs and other article that are written by someone other than him.

JUST SAYING ! :tt02:

theplatypus
01-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Personally I appreciate the effort Mesa puts forth, it saves me from looking for them.

USWSteel
01-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Personally I appreciate the effort Mesa puts forth, it saves me from looking for them.

Yeah I dont mind once and a while but GEEZ ! Put it in it's own section. Where if you wanna read a newspaper you can go there. I thought this was for Steelers topics by the members not newspapers ! Anyone can type Steelers into google and find this stuff in .00215240 seconds !

mesaSteeler
01-02-2011, 10:33 AM

Mesa thanks you for your support.

I don't know what this troll said since I already have him on ban and I am completely uninterested in reading any of his troll posts.

Remember friends,

:sign07::sign07::sign07::sign07::sign07::sign07::s ign07::sign07::sign07::sign07::sign07::sign07::sig n07::sign07::sign07::sign07::sign07::sign07:

Atlanta Dan
01-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah I dont mind once and a while but GEEZ ! Put it in it's own section. Where if you wanna read a newspaper you can go there. I thought this was for Steelers topics by the members not newspapers ! Anyone can type Steelers into google and find this stuff in .00215240 seconds !

Glad to see once you got into double digits with your posts you decided it was time to tee off on valued long time posters

I appreciate the effort mesa puts into posting the articles

If you do not want to read them then either skip over them or put mesa on your ignore list (which is what I plan to do with you)
:drink:

NYC_Steeler
01-02-2011, 10:42 AM
I like Mesa's news articles - sometimes I don't want to bother searching for something to read. I posted a link a while ago to a site that has links to alot of different news articles rathe rthan make multiple posts, but to each his own. Here's the link: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nfl/steelers/

SteelCityMom
01-02-2011, 10:45 AM
If you want to discuss an issue (such as not cluttering up the forum with post/threads) you'd do best to take your own advice and not make threads calling out members...about making threads. If you have an issue, take it up with one of the mods.

To address this issue...simply put, there isn't one. If there are double posts of a topic, they're merged...but Mesa is perfectly free to post an article up for discussion.

We do have a section for just news articles, but they are posted in the RSS section and are not able to be replied to. Also, none of the mods have the ability to add or remove sections of the forum. Only the admins have access to that. If enough people request that something like this is added, then I'll talk to one of them about it, but until then things will just stay the way they are.

pete74
01-02-2011, 01:14 PM
I like and appreciate him posting them and i think they will stay. He keeps us updated with the steeler news and I appreciate him doing that