PDA

View Full Version : I like Offense

SteelKnight
01-02-2011, 06:29 PM
There is that expression that offense fills seats but defense wins championships...

With the Steelers, I always feel more comfortable when the offense is clicking and can score points.

That's what you are going to need to beat the Patriots...points.

I'd rather win scoring 28 or more points (no matter how many points are allowed) than winning 13-10.

Shea
01-02-2011, 06:34 PM
I'd rather see Woodley or Silverback break one of Brady's legs.

I think we can win that way.

mizzouristeeler
01-02-2011, 06:35 PM

No doubt

SteelKnight
01-02-2011, 06:56 PM

If we had a 14 point lead on the Pats going into the 4th Q I STILL would not be comfortable. I think we would need a 17 point lead to calm me.

Shea
01-02-2011, 06:57 PM
SK, they are scary good but just remember that SB.

They can be had and although I'd rather not face them, but if we do I can see our Steelers finding a way to kick their asses and end their season.

I just hope Belliprick will shake Tomlin's hand if this plays out. There is something about him that gives me the creeps, so him being a racist wouldn't at all be a surprise to me.

I hate those ****ers!

SteelKnight
01-02-2011, 07:08 PM
SK, they are scary good but just remember that SB.

They can be had and although I'd rather not face them, but if we do I can see our Steelers finding a way to kick their asses and end their season.

I just hope Belliprick will shake Tomlin's hand if this plays out. There is something about him that gives me the creeps, so him being a racist wouldn't at all be a surprise to me.

I hate those ****ers!

LOL. I wouldn't say that. He is a great mind but I said I wouldn't be surprised if he was found to be doing drugs...dull affect.

I think we can beat the if we have a game where we are both scoring and there are few stops. If our offense can put up 31 or more and hope the defense can hold them to 30...then fine. We won't win scoring 19 points.

Shea
01-02-2011, 07:16 PM
He wasn't so great in Cleveland but has found a system of cheating that unfortunately produces because of it and an owner that has either his finger up his nose or his ass and allows it. Tainted Lombardi's.

He's an ugly person. Can't wait until the day when he's not part of the NFL.

Bruschi too. Nothing worse than watching NFL Live and hearing him preach the Patriot way. It's all a ****ing joke.

Fire Arians
01-02-2011, 07:16 PM

i'd rather see us beat them with brady in the entire game. we need to get that monkey off our back

Shea
01-02-2011, 07:23 PM
i'd rather see us beat them with brady in the entire game. we need to get that monkey off our back

We beat them not too long ago with Brady playing, wasn't the playoffs, but it was still a win.

I'd not only love to see someone on the Steelers knocking the shit out of Brady, but better yet knock him into Belliprick and take them both out on the same play.

Third Rail
01-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Yeah, I hate Brady too but we need a solid victory over him before we can talk too much shit. If he gets injured, a la Carson Palmer in 05/06, it will just give his fans an excuse as to why we win the game. Of course, in Palmer's case, we've handed him his ass plenty of times since then (and once before, though the Bungle fans still seem to think that they shut us out in the regular season in 2005...idiots).

mesaSteeler
01-02-2011, 07:55 PM
He wasn't so great in Cleveland but has found a system of cheating that unfortunately produces because of it and an owner that has either his finger up his nose or his ass and allows it. Tainted Lombardi's.

He's an ugly person. Can't wait until the day when he's not part of the NFL.

Bruschi too. Nothing worse than watching NFL Live and hearing him preach the Patriot way. It's all a ****ing joke.

I completely agree. Belicheat is classless, arrogant, disgusting, toad. Actually it's probably an insult to toads to compare them to Belicheat. Bruschi is one on the many reasons I won't watch NFL live.

tony hipchest
01-02-2011, 08:06 PM
woohooo!!!!!

another "patriots are sooo great and dreamy" thread in the steelers section. :coffee:

just what we needed. :yawn:

since we arent even playing the patriots i will lock this down with all the others like it that have (and will) pop up.