PDA

View Full Version : raheem morris is coach of the year

jizzballz
01-02-2011, 08:53 PM
IMO, 3-13 turnaround to 10-6.

MasterOfPuppets
01-02-2011, 09:09 PM
good for rahim ....:applaudit:
i didn't think much of freeman coming out of college , but he's played pretty solid for TB this year. if he continues to improve , and they get some more guys like mike williams around him , he'll be a quality QB.
TB is only a few players away (mostly on D ), from being a real SB contender.

tony hipchest
01-02-2011, 09:19 PM
they have 10 rookies starting this season.

with that being said, i still think it should be tomlin, and have a sour feeling it will be belichick.

if its not MT im certainly pulling for raheem.

mesaSteeler
01-02-2011, 10:16 PM
they have 10 rookies starting this season.

with that being said, i still think it should be tomlin, and have a sour feeling it will be belichick.

if its not MT im certainly pulling for raheem.

Unhappily I must agree with you if though Belicheat doesn't deserve it.

jizzballz
01-02-2011, 10:21 PM
ahh yeah belicheat, he doesnt deserve shit, i dont understand why they took their 1st round draft pick away, but still allowed them to trade back into round 1, that's cheating the system in a sneaky sly way, ****** man.

GMU Steeler
01-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Homer in me is pulling for Tomlin but realistically I could be happy for Todd Haley whose father helped put together the great Steelers teams in the 70's and whose cousin is a family friend :). And Raheem Morris who has already been mentioned is a protege of Coach Tomlin and I have to admit whlie we beat TB good in week 3, I was impressed with young Josh Freeman. Guy has the making of a star. Rooting for him to do well since he reminds me a lot of our own, Big Ben.

JCPsteelers
01-03-2011, 05:18 AM
todd haley or morris for coach of the year. Love the job Tomlin did this year but I expected this team to make the playoffs even without Ben for the four games.

MDSteel15
01-03-2011, 11:18 AM
I think it's between Belicheat, Haley, Mike Smith, Tomlin and Raheem.