PDA

View Full Version : Steeler vanity plate in Ohio

steelerdude
04-17-2006, 09:35 AM
On my way to work this morning I saw a car with an Ohio vanity plate that read "WE DEY 1" and it had the Steeler SBXL champions license frame as well. To the owner of that car: My hat is off to your sir! Great plate! :jammin:

Suitanim
04-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Excellent...imagine all the road rage this will cause amongst the Bengal fans (You know, if they could afford cars and weren't all riding the bus).

Stlrs4Life
04-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Awesome!

Milkman
04-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Excellent...imagine all the road rage this will cause amongst the Bengal fans (You know, if they could afford cars and weren't all riding the bus).

:rofl:

HburgXL06
04-17-2006, 02:00 PM
I have no prob wit ridin the BUS. We did that for 10 years and where did it get us? To Detroit and we got a 5th ring when we got there.

BuFu

SteelCityMan786
04-17-2006, 09:39 PM
We Invade every territory in the USA. And Internationally.

SteelShooter
04-18-2006, 01:14 AM
Woo-Hoooooooooooooooooo

clevestinks
04-19-2006, 11:15 AM
I have a friend here that had Ohio Steelers plates that read "Steelrs" his car keyed and kicked, clevleand fans suck. I`ve never even thought about bashing windows of a browns fans car!

steelerdude
04-19-2006, 01:42 PM
I have a friend here that had Ohio Steelers plates that read "Steelrs" his car keyed and kicked, clevleand fans suck. I`ve never even thought about bashing windows of a browns fans car!

That is so wrong. A person's car should never be messed with, regardless of what kind of decorations it may have.

HburgXL06
04-19-2006, 01:53 PM

Lemme know if you find out who did it and we can go at their cars wit a baseball bat and brake fluid and total the car!! lol. Peace.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
04-19-2006, 05:25 PM

Would we really want some crazed bengal fan out on the road anyways?? Atleast if they stay on the bus they cant cause too much harm :laughing:

SteelerzGirl
04-19-2006, 06:48 PM

Uh-huh... The short bus! :sofunny:

clevestinks
04-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Lemme know if you find out who did it and we can go at their cars wit a baseball bat and brake fluid and total the car!! lol. Peace.

BuFu
I`ll keep you in mind , but it was a bunch of brownie fans, we can take care of those ladies

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 12:21 PM
I`ll keep you in mind , but it was a bunch of brownie fans, we can take care of those ladies

That's true, usually a sponge and some clorox or oxy-clean removes those stains without too much of a problem. But just in case you need any help I can always come over with my Bissell does-everything-shampoos-and-vacuums-everything-away cleaner to make sure we wipe them off the face of the earth.

BuFu

clevestinks
04-20-2006, 12:23 PM
That's true, usually a sponge and some clorox or oxy-clean removes those stains without too much of a problem. But just in case you need any help I can always come over with my Bissell does-everything-shampoos-and-vacuums-everything-away cleaner to make sure we wipe them off the face of the earth.

BuFu
We may have to take you up on that, I could see that wiping out a shit load of stains.

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 12:34 PM
We may have to take you up on that, I could see that wiping out a shit load of stains.

ust gimme a call and I'll be there and I'll have rented every "Rug Doctor" from every supermarket between Philly and cleveland. browns fans make the world a dirty place....someone has to clean it up. I don't consider it an inconvenience but rather a service to my fellow man so that they do not have to suffer the injustice and unsufferable of dealin wit browns fans and the stains they leave on the world. Peace.

BuFu

SteelCityMan786
04-20-2006, 05:42 PM
On my way to work this morning I saw a car with an Ohio vanity plate that read "WE DEY 1" and it had the Steeler SBXL champions license frame as well. To the owner of that car: My hat is off to your sir! Great plate! :jammin:

We're everywhere. And It's good to just fire back at all the Cincy fans who went into the Playoff game over confident.