PDA

View Full Version : DON'T buy those "AFC North Champs" gear!!!

Stu Pidasso
01-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Unless you want to watse $$$ just to buy "Super Bowl Champions" gear in a month... :)

pete74
01-03-2011, 12:58 PM
i would never buy an AFC champ shirt anyway. its Super Bowl or nothing for me

tony hipchest
01-03-2011, 01:02 PM
if steelerfans really wanna boycott that idiot roger goodell, dont buy ANY of this shit, regardless.

its not like fans are gonna stop going to the games and even less likely the millions of steelerfans are gonna quit watching the beloved steelers on TV for free.

hit em in the pocket book to make a statement.

scsteeler
01-03-2011, 01:28 PM
if steelerfans really wanna boycott that idiot roger goodell, dont buy ANY of this shit, regardless.

its not like fans are gonna stop going to the games and even less likely the millions of steelerfans are gonna quit watching the beloved steelers on TV for free.

hit em in the pocket book to make a statement.

You are right on point with that statement Goodell will only understand the loss of revenue to make him listen to the fans instead of his I am going to do what I want to no matter what attitude.

steelcity1974
01-03-2011, 01:51 PM
i would never buy an AFC champ shirt anyway. its Super Bowl or nothing for me

Amen! Division champion shirts and hats are for teams like the Bungles. Steelers fans have much higher expectations.

lionslicer
01-03-2011, 02:43 PM
NFL shirts and hats are overpriced. I used to have a raiders hat just because it was well made and matched a lot of my shirts lol.
Its all about money, don't pay Goodell's salary.

saveus1011
01-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Sorry guys. Biting the bullet.

And I'll do the same when we win the AFCC.

And when we win the Super Bowl.

btaylor179
01-03-2011, 04:46 PM
i gots to have my tshirts.....

jizzballz
01-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Unless you want to watse $$$ just to buy "Super Bowl Champions" gear in a month... :)

no, not :).

****y fan, the afc runs through new england, and the way we played against them, we will get our asses beat time and time again.