PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate the most?

Fire Arians
01-03-2011, 10:44 PM
The 1 person in the league you can't stand the most?

I have a hard time deciding between goodell and arians

cubanstogie
01-03-2011, 11:02 PM
Ray Lewis or Bill Belicheat. tough decision.

lionslicer
01-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Tom Brady

jjpro11
01-04-2011, 12:04 AM

you can't hate one of our guys more than some of the cream of the crop douche bags in this league.. Goodell, Belichick, Vick, Ray Lewis, Brady, etc

4xSBChamps
01-04-2011, 12:58 AM

depending upon your point of view as a Steeler fan, Arians is 'only' harming the Steelers' prospects for success, while Ms. Goodell is ruining the entire League:
Arians may get booted-off the island, but Rogita must go pronto

steelerohio
01-04-2011, 01:24 AM
I say Tom Brady...

steeltheone
01-04-2011, 08:42 AM
The Ravens...

TRH
01-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Goodell and Moss are givens so they don't even count.

I hate Tom Brady. And no, naysayers, keep your mouth shut, i'm not jealous. The reason i hate him is because he's a big, whining, crybaby woman. It KILLS me when i see a defender jump at him, mostly miss, and just barely graze him with a hand or a finger...then watch him start jumping up and down at the referee pointing his little baby fingers at the defender. He has done this a number of times. There's no place in the game for that.
If you get hit hard or solid, and its a legitimate penalty, thats one thing...but doing it on things like grazed hands and etc is really crossing the line. The speech Ray Lewis gave to the media a couple years ago about this and Brady not even being a man, was classic. I will always like Ray Lewis after that....

Why the hate for Ray Lewis? Off the field, he always has good things to say about the Steelers and c'mon....you all know...he would be perfect in a black and gold uniform.

BTW...also hate Chris Johnson. For continually saying "i'm the greatest, the best, no one can even touch me, etc". Makes people like T.O. seem humble.

MDSteel15
01-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Chad "I'll never call him Ocho" Johnson

GMU Steeler
01-04-2011, 03:10 PM
It's tough really to say. The Ravens are our most hated rival but I don't personally hate guys like Joe Flacco, Ed Reed, or Ray Rice. So, I guess because of that I will go with Brady. TRH explained it quite well I think. The way Brady acts when he gets touched on the football field is pathetic. I don't care that the guy hasn't thrown a pick in a long time. He's a whiny jerk and one who always beats my team to boot.

Third Rail
01-05-2011, 04:51 PM
T.O.

He surpassed Ocho and Ray-Ray with his utter douchebaggery towards Ben this season on his stupid TV show and on Twitter.

btaylor179
01-05-2011, 05:16 PM
suggs