PDA

View Full Version : Draw The Pig (Personality Test)

Suitanim
04-17-2006, 11:43 AM
http://www.freaknfunny.com/files/upload/draw-a-pig.swf

My Results:

-You are a realist.
-You believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
-You are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
-You are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
-You are a good listener.
-You have a good sex life.

83-Steelers-43
04-17-2006, 11:52 AM
My results:

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.

Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates

With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

Suitanim
04-17-2006, 11:57 AM
You should edit out the details about your drawing (ie Facing left means...)

83-Steelers-43
04-17-2006, 12:02 PM
The lack of stronge sense of family was way off. I am pretty bad when it comes to dates.

Koopa
04-17-2006, 01:29 PM
- you are a realist. (i guess lol)

- you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions. (yup, that is correct)

- you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker. (i don't know about this one lol)

- you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals. (yup)

- You are a good listener. (yup, i actually listen more then i speak when i'm with ppl)

- You have a poor sex life. (this is true because i'm still a virgin, all i've had is titties in my face lol, i don't think i'm ready yet, i want to sometimes but i don't want to f'k up and get the chick pregnant and then have to quit everything i'm doing to support my child, i rather just wait till i'm done with school and have a good job)

HburgXL06
04-17-2006, 01:57 PM
- You have a poor sex life. (this is true because i'm still a virgin, all i've had is titties in my face lol, i don't think i'm ready yet, i want to sometimes but i don't want to f'k up and get the chick pregnant and then have to quit everything i'm doing to support my child, i rather just wait till i'm done with school and have a good job)

I'm right wit you man. I feel the same way bout it. I don't want to do it wit some random chick who I really don't give a damn about and then have to stop everythin to support a mom and kid. I'll do it when I know it's right and the right girl..all in time there are more important things in life than just sex. Peace.

BuFu

melroseplace
04-17-2006, 02:43 PM
My results:

You are positive and optimistic.
You believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
You are analytical, cautious and distrustful (hm I dont think I agree with that)
You are insecure or are living through a period of major change (hm, maybe the major change?)
You are a poor listener (that's definitely not true)
aand I have a good sex life.

HburgXL06
04-17-2006, 03:40 PM
My results:

You are positive and optimistic.
You are analytical, cautious and distrustful (hm I dont think I agree with that)
You are insecure or are living through a period of major change (hm, maybe the major change?)
You are a poor listener (that's definitely not true)
aand I have a good sex life.

Lucky you haha. Peace.

BuFu

melroseplace
04-17-2006, 04:03 PM
haha not saying that's true, but according to the test. I dont think that thing's too accurate, I would say only two of the six things are true of me

HburgXL06
04-18-2006, 02:48 AM
haha not saying that's true, but according to the test. I dont think that thing's too accurate, I would say only two of the six things are true of me

Lol I'm just playin. Altho if you don't or the boys at RMU ain't feelin ya then the prob is on their end. Peace.

BuFu

steelerdude
04-18-2006, 08:16 AM
Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.
With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

clevestinks
04-18-2006, 08:24 AM
WHOOOOOOA I`m glad my pig had a long tail!

Livinginthe past
04-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Pigs have tails?

NM

clevestinks
04-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Pigs have tails?

NM
Better watch what you say, people will now get the impression that your sex life is lacking!

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 09:04 AM
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~pazzani/4H/Pigs.gif Looks like a tail to me.

Livinginthe past
04-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Better watch what you say, people will now get the impression that your sex life is lacking!

ha ha Ya think? :sofunny:

I think, as a guy, you know well before you analyse a self drawn picture of a pig whether you aint gettin any action...am I right? :cool:

NM

clevestinks
04-18-2006, 09:33 AM

I think, as a guy, you know well before you analyse a self drawn picture of a pig whether you aint gettin any action...am I right? :cool:

NM
"you know well before " True, but its what others think! LOL

Livinginthe past
04-18-2006, 10:03 AM
"you know well before " True, but its what others think! LOL

Ok you are right - id like to publish a full retraction of my previous statement.

I know that pigs have curly tails - how big is a big pigs tail anyway? (try saying that after a few beers)

NM

Stlrs4Life
04-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Pretty neat, don't exactly agree with some of the results though:

-Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.

-Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates

-With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.

-With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

-The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.

-The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

SteelerzGirl
04-19-2006, 06:58 PM
You are a realist.

You are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.

You are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

You are a good listener.

You have a good sex life.

That's pretty accurate for me, although I'm actually pretty anal about details, except for when drawing a pig...(lol)!

3 to be 4
04-20-2006, 07:17 AM

NM

one of my favorite SNL skits ever was the talk show "Not Gettin Any" with Michael J Fox, Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, and David Spade.

"whose with me????"

FisherMOM
04-20-2006, 09:29 AM
This was interesting!

Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

mostly right except for the family thing in #2

clevestinks
04-20-2006, 11:54 AM
This was interesting!

mostly right except for the family thing in #2

We all had something that was wrong, mine said i`m a good listener, yeah right

FisherMOM
04-20-2006, 11:05 PM
what? did you say something? :whistle: :sofunny:

clevestinks
04-21-2006, 05:11 PM
what? did you say something? :whistle: :sofunny:
Exactly !!!!

Lyn
04-21-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm right wit you man. I feel the same way bout it. I don't want to do it wit some random chick who I really don't give a damn about and then have to stop everythin to support a mom and kid. I'll do it when I know it's right and the right girl..all in time there are more important things in life than just sex. Peace.

BuFu

Smart kid! I hope you always remember your goals.