PDA

View Full Version : John Clayton's 2010 All-Pro team

MDSteel15
01-04-2011, 06:09 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/print?id=34978

Atlanta Dan
01-04-2011, 06:25 PM
I cannot begin to claim having a working knowledge of how well most players in the league have performed in 2010, but when I saw Ray Lewis was on Clayton's All-Pro team it lost any credibility for me. Lewis made it on a reputation on which he has been coasting for years as his play has declined..

tony hipchest
01-04-2011, 06:28 PM
1 steeler.... polamalu. :headshake:

harrison and timmons are bigger impact players than the other 2 named ahead of them. a 3rd champ in 5 years is the only hope for redemption to this slight.

(lewis hasnt played bad by any means but all of timmons numbers are virtually the same or better)

MDSteel15
01-04-2011, 06:37 PM
That's why I posted it! As soon as I seen his name I thought "Bull Sh#t Ray Lewis" :banging:

tony hipchest
01-04-2011, 06:43 PM
i hope others go with adam schein and vote pouncey over nick mangold. his play has dropped with the departure of faneca.

the entire steelers o-line's play has picked up with the arrival of pouncey.

ricardisimo
01-04-2011, 06:46 PM
I think that specifically we have to beat the Pats in the Championship game in order to get back the respect. Remarkably, that last Pats game seems to have cost us more respect than all of the losses last year to losing teams combined. More than beating them, I'd like to see them properly spanked.

steeltheone
01-04-2011, 10:39 PM
I cannot begin to claim having a working knowledge of how well most players in the league have performed in 2010, but when I saw Ray Lewis was on Clayton's All-Pro team it lost any credibility for me. Lewis made it on a reputation on which he has been coasting for years as his play has declined..

So whats your opinion of Farrior? Same age as Lewis.

Atlanta Dan
01-05-2011, 09:20 AM
So whats your opinion of Farrior? Same age as Lewis.

Farrior had a bounce back season (Foote was brought in because there were concerns Farrior could no longer cut it) but I do not belive Farrior had an All-Pro season either

Timmons (with a mid-season slump after getting injured in the New England game)had a better season than either Lewis or Farrior and at this stage of his career is a far more disruptive player than either of those aging players