PDA

View Full Version : Help with Cowher video

Countblaa
01-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi All,

I am looking for the video of Bill Cowher on the CBS pre game show. It was before the AFC championship game Vs. the Ravens. Cowher gave a very motivational speech that seemed to be directed at the Steelers. It got the blood pumping.

I looked around on you tube and could not find it.

Can anyone here help me out?

Thanks

Countblaa
01-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Does anyone else remember this?

Countblaa
01-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Guess thats a no.

Thank you to everyone who took a look at this.

Riddle_Of_Steel
01-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Hi All,

I am looking for the video of Bill Cowher on the CBS pre game show. It was before the AFC championship game Vs. the Ravens. Cowher gave a very motivational speech that seemed to be directed at the Steelers. It got the blood pumping.

I looked around on you tube and could not find it.

Can anyone here help me out?

Thanks

I don't have a link, but I thought that was before the Charger's game, when Dan Marino and all the other sportscasters were picking on the Chin for being such a Steelers homer.

I remember when they were doing their "Keys to the Game" thingy or whatever it is called and the experts were making their predictions as to which QB would have a bigger impact on the game, Cowher was of course like:

"Well......I pick Big Ben."

The other guys responded with laughs and a loud "Come on, coach! You can't pick the Steelers for everything!"

Actually, that might have been prior to our 2009 regular season rematch with them....I don't know, my memory sucks sometimes. Was a pretty hilarious segment either way.