PDA

View Full Version : Wildcard Round Playoff Predictions

tony hipchest
01-05-2011, 01:33 AM
packers- 37
eagles- 27
i think 2 teams will regret the packers getting in the playoffs over the giants. the bears played all of their starters in a meaningless game to try and knock them out. their offense can score with anybody and the green bay defense can be very disruptive. leslie frasier had a great gameplan to get vick off his game. i expect the same with capers. expect a few cb blitzes (something c. woodson is proficient in).

saints- 38
seahawks- 13
some think this will be close thanks to the travel time and seattles 12th man. i think the saints are a bit pissed being shown up by the bucs in the final game and by the falcons for the season. they will have a chip on their shoulder and look to spank the squacks just like the steelers whipped the browns.

colts- 27
jets- 17
rex ryan talks a mean game. thats about all he does. the chest thumping ends in the bravado bowl. despite all the talk and HBO hard knocks shows, manning is bigger in the nfl than rex is (or will ever be).

manning is more successful than rex. manning is smarter than rex. mannings's dad was in the nfl too. the colts are running the ball better and shutting down the run. people think teams didnt want to see the chargers in the playoffs, but teams really wanted packers to fail and regret gerrard and MJD getting injured and allowing the once 6-6 9dead in the water) colts to win another division title.

chiefs- 17
ravens- 16
every opening weekend of the playoffs needs its suprise. flacco has played in pgh in a championship game and probably thinks he is prepared for anything. he still isnt polished and looks a year or 2 behind the development of a. rogers, p. rivers, b. roethlisberger, e. manning in their 3rd year as starters.

in other words the 6'6" physical phenom is a mental midget and still isnt on the same page as his supposed HOF corps of wr's (then again bungle fans tried convincing the world how great the TOCHADOCHOWNS show was. mental gimps will be gimps.

the chiefs can pass the ball on the ravens and open up the run. the ravens can beat this team playing the perfect game, but it will be too much for their qb. ray-ray will be begging for a trade to the patriots by the time this game is through. he has had his coat tails worn out and feels its time he ride someone elses.

lionslicer
01-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Where did you get the score for the Eagles/Packers game? lol

Travel wont effect the Saints.... But the 12th made is brutal there. But if the Giants can score 41 points there, I'm sure the Saints can too.

tony hipchest
01-05-2011, 01:54 AM
what do you mean "where did i get the score from"?

the same place you got your scores/predictions from....

:uhh:

lionslicer
01-05-2011, 02:03 AM
what do you mean "where did i get the score from"?

the same place you got your scores/predictions from....

:uhh:

37-27 just seems a bit high scoring to me :noidea:
But thats just me
Packrs too good to let up 27 and Philly blitzes like mad, I really don't seem sackmaster rogers having that much luck... Against teams that blitz this year, Bears and Jets. he didn't fair to well.

tony hipchest
01-07-2011, 06:52 PM
holy shit!

not a single person has a prediction for this weeks games? :doh:

have you all gone soft????

theplatypus
01-07-2011, 06:53 PM
I believe the Chiefs will beat the Ravens.

cubanstogie
01-07-2011, 06:58 PM
See below

cubanstogie
01-07-2011, 07:03 PM
I hope I am wrong with the Ravens game but I see a boring, poorly played game with the Chiefs doing very little offensively.

Pack 31 Eagles 30

Colts 31 Jets 18

Saints 26 Seahags 20

Ravens 23 Chiefs 13

sarahpalinhater
01-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Alot of these games can go one way or the other. Even the Seahawks can throw everything at New Orleans cause really, what do they have to lose ? I will say

Packers- 23

Eagles- 17

Tough call but I think the Packers defense is good enough to get this done.

New Orleans- 27

Seattle- 20

Alot closer then people think. But the Saints WILL go Marching on :chuckle:

Jets- 31

Colts- 24

" UPSET SPEACIAL " The lack of Colt WR's, and the two Jet DB's, and their better run offense vs the Colts terrible run defense will make them come out on top.

Ravens- 23

Cheifs- 26

Kinda High-scoring considering. But I think KC pulls this out. And, this could be the leagues first look at the new OT Rules! as well :thumbsup:

There Tony, there are my picks :tt02:

theplatypus
01-07-2011, 07:41 PM
I hope I am wrong with the Ravens game but I see a boring, poorly played game with the Chiefs doing very little offensively.

Pack 31 Eagles 30

Colts 31 Jets 18

Saints 26 Seahags 20

Ravens 23 Chiefs 13

I'm hoping that the Chiefs run all over the Ravens the way Hillis and the Browns did.

ricardisimo
01-07-2011, 09:05 PM
holy shit!

not a single person has a prediction for this weeks games? :doh:

have you all gone soft????
Brett Favre.

Atlanta Dan
01-07-2011, 10:07 PM
I'm hoping that the Chiefs run all over the Ravens the way Hillis and the Browns did.

My cheering preference for Chiefs-Ravens on Sunday depends on how Jets-Colts turns out Saturday night. If the Jets win they go to New England and I want the Steelers to play the Chiefs - if the Colts win then Pittsburgh gets the Colts and I want the Ravens to go to New England and have a shot at the Pats, who will torch the Chiefs if they play.

With that out of the way, my predictions

Saints 30 - Seattle 17
Brees in a breeze

Colts 24 - Jets 21
Jets defense not as good as last year and Sanchez cannot carry this team

Packers 27 - Eagles 24
Vick looks hurt and Philly peaked before Thanksgiving

Ravens 24 - Chiefs 17
Chiefs had an easy schedule and not ready for prime time

But we have a late breaking distraction for the Ravens

Brian Reed, the 29-year-old brother of Ravens safety Ed Reed, is missing after jumping into the Mississippi River to avoid police in St. Charles, Louisiana.

Deputies say they saw Brian Reed jump into the river, go under water and disappear....

Reed had been involved in a chase and may have been driving a stolen car, police said, and the car matched the description of a vehicle that almost ran another driver off the road.

But Karen Reed, the mother of Brian and Ed, said her son was driving a family member’s car.

“He was a good person,” said Karen Reed. “He kind of had a little run in with drugs and stuff. He had kind of got off it. Other than that he was alright. . . . I’m hoping he’s not in the water.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/07/ed-reeds-brother-missing-jumped-into-mississippi-river-to-avoid-police/

wutchy
01-08-2011, 02:28 AM
ANYONE WHO THINKS THE PACKERS HAVE ANY CHANCE AT ALL OF BEATING THE EAGLES HAS ROCKS IN THEIR HEAD.!!!!!!!!

IT WON'T EVEN BE CLOSE. EAGLES BY 20.

Fire Arians
01-09-2011, 02:44 AM
saints are the golden example why if you don't go into the playoffs without momentum on your side you're ****ed. im predicting KC to be one and done for the same reason.

lionslicer
01-09-2011, 03:13 AM
saints are the golden example why if you don't go into the playoffs without momentum on your side you're ****ed. im predicting KC to be one and done for the same reason.

BUt didn't the Ravens stumble into the playoffs also? They didn't have much momentum comming in

steeltheone
01-09-2011, 10:17 AM

Being fair to them. Colsten went under the knife less than 2 weeks ago and they lost BOTH of their runningbacks in the last week.

tony hipchest
01-09-2011, 04:17 PM
well my predictions sucked. might be a good time to drop a ton of money on the eagles.

ANYONE WHO THINKS THE PACKERS HAVE ANY CHANCE AT ALL OF BEATING THE EAGLES HAS ROCKS IN THEIR HEAD.!!!!!!!!

why are you yelling with such exclamation? :coffee:

cubanstogie
01-09-2011, 08:18 PM

Eagles by 20 coming from the self proclaimer of not just watching games but studying what the QB is doing and watching the chess matches. You should stick to checkers.

lionslicer
01-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Atleast I was right about the Eagles/Packers game not being high scoring lol..