PDA

View Full Version : Can This Guy Be Any Nuttier?

Suitanim
04-18-2006, 09:27 AM
Tom Cruise now wants to eat the baby's placenta?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16958010&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=exclusive--tom-chews-name_page.html

tony hipchest
04-18-2006, 09:33 AM
my old roomate who grew up in the navajo reservation has eaten it before. scrambled in eggs like chorizo. said it wasnt all that bad. i think tom should feed that crap to his wife to pass on the nutrients to their little scientology baby. or does he gain inner knowledge from eating it???? this was funny:

TOM'S NEW MOVIES..

Mission Impassable

A Chew Good Men

Eyes Wide Gut

Top Gum

The Gore of the Worlds

Cord on the Fourth of July

Days of Chunder

Maternity Report

Interwomb with the Vampire

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 09:35 AM
It's official, Stefen Djordjevic has lost his mind. While I don't feel sorry for Katie Holmes (her decision to be with the nut), I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

melroseplace
04-18-2006, 09:50 AM
:bonk: just when I think he can't get any crazier, he goes and says something like that. honestly...why Tom, why??

clevestinks
04-18-2006, 10:02 AM
:bonk: just when I think he can't get any crazier, he goes and says something like that. honestly...why Tom, why??
No kidding! What a fruit loop

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 10:04 AM
If I read correctly, according to Tom's f'ed-up way of thinking, isn't Katie Holmes supposed to give birth with zero drugs and she's not permitted to make a sound?

If that's the case, somebody should put a bowling ball up Tom's ass and see if he can push it back out with zero sound or drugs.

Livinginthe past
04-18-2006, 10:07 AM
My initial reaction is one of revulsion.

However, it seems that quite a few people across the world practice this and some of the logic listed does seem to 'hold water' (pun intended).

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/placentas/a/placenta.htm

It does mention that it is normally only the mother who partakes in the eating of the placenta.

NM

pucho58
04-18-2006, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest]my old roomate who grew up in the navajo reservation has eaten it before. scrambled in eggs like chorizo. said it wasnt all that bad. i think tom should feed that crap to his wife to pass on the nutrients to their little scientology baby. or does he gain inner knowledge from eating it???? this was funny:

Scrambled eggs with chorizo is da bomb but with placenta I'm not feeling it.

BB2W
04-18-2006, 12:35 PM
What a freak!

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 12:41 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I can go for a placenta with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

melroseplace
04-18-2006, 01:16 PM
If I read correctly, according to Tom's f'ed-up way of thinking, isn't Katie Holmes supposed to give birth with zero drugs and she's not permitted to make a sound?

he said in an interview she's allowed to take drugs. as far as the whole sound thing, I don't really get it. it's called a "silent birth" but I think he said she's allowed to make sounds but just try to keep them minimal and also no one else in the room is allowed to talk.

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 02:48 PM
he said in an interview she's allowed to take drugs. as far as the whole sound thing, I don't really get it. it's called a "silent birth" but I think he said she's allowed to make sounds but just try to keep them minimal and also no one else in the room is allowed to talk.

Awww, that's nice of him. What a good guy. :rolleyes:

melroseplace
04-18-2006, 05:15 PM
yes I can only hope the father of my children is so considerate..

ha yeah right if a guy would suggest that to me, this is what would happen :chair: and then I'll suggest he have the baby instead lol

beSteelmyheart
04-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Just another reason why any kind of religious fanatic gives me the creeps.
If I had a choice to live with a nutcase like that for money, or whatever, I'd rather live in the ghetto.

MasterOfPuppets
04-18-2006, 06:28 PM
i hear it taste like chicken...:hunch:

3 to be 4
04-18-2006, 06:38 PM
My initial reaction is one of revulsion.

However, it seems that quite a few people across the world practice this and some of the logic listed does seem to 'hold water' (pun intended).

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/placentas/a/placenta.htm

It does mention that it is normally only the mother who partakes in the eating of the placenta.

NM

eating a placenta "holds water" but the Bible shouldnt be used as any basis in an arguement over Jerusulem. alrighty then..........:dang:

tony hipchest
04-18-2006, 06:52 PM
female cats and dogs eat the placenta after giving birth. as im sure any animal who eats meat does. in nature toms wife would kick toms ass for trying to bogart all the placenta. i think i should start a religion where, if the male tries to hog all the nutrients, the female is rewarded in heaven with 17 packs of bon bons if she kicks his ass. (after all the male shoots his load 9 months prior while the female carries it and spends 20 hours delivering it.) you would (and nature does) think its the mother who needs the extra sustinance.

toms a quackjob. and this is a stupid media/ publicity stunt preformed in the name of l. ron hubbard.

HburgXL06
04-18-2006, 07:26 PM
He thinks he can heal drug addicts now.......I think he's lost the ability to know when he is and isn't on the movie screen.

BuFu

melroseplace
04-18-2006, 07:43 PM
yes, this man definitely lost touch of reality awhile ago..

beSteelmyheart
04-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Tony, I think in the wild, the mother also eats it also for fear of predators smelling it & being attracted to the babies.
Either way, gross. I don't think I could even watch something like that on the discovery channel, let alone even think of staying with a man who suggested eating it.
Some women take birth pictures, to me it's just way too gross & personal to show family members. What about Tom's family album? I wonder if he will take those pics to the next scientology meeting. Can you see them all sitting there saying "oh, how beautiful!"
And years later they can all gather around the 20 foot fireplace in their mansion looking at the beautiful baby pictures & what will the kid think?
I'm not trying to bash other cultures intentionally, but c'mon-it's much worse than a European woman's hairy legs!

MattsMe
04-18-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I can go for a placenta with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I prefer mine as dessert, served with sherry.
Nothing like some after dinner afterbirth to top off a good meal.

tony hipchest
04-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Tony, I think in the wild, the mother also eats it also for fear of predators smelling it & being attracted to the babies.
Either way, gross. I don't think I could even watch something like that on the discovery channel, let alone even think of staying with a man who suggested eating it.
Some women take birth pictures, to me it's just way too gross & personal to show family members. What about Tom's family album? I wonder if he will take those pics to the next scientology meeting. Can you see them all sitting there saying "oh, how beautiful!"
And years later they can all gather around the 20 foot fireplace in their mansion looking at the beautiful baby pictures & what will the kid think?
I'm not trying to bash other cultures intentionally, but c'mon-it's much worse than a European woman's hairy legs!

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

"I think in the wild, the mother also eats it also for fear of predators smelling it & being attracted to the babies." actually that is probably the primary reason for eating that in the wild. the fact that it provides nutrients is just gravy. good point.

tony hipchest
04-18-2006, 08:26 PM

*thlip, thlip, thlip, thlip*

-hannibal lechter licking his lips

MattsMe
04-18-2006, 08:43 PM
*thlip, thlip, thlip, thlip*

-hannibal lechter licking his lips

Classic. Damn he played a convincing cannibal. Maybe Tom is only researching an upcoming role in Silence of the Birth.

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 09:06 PM
And the nut and the brainwashed idiot had a baby girl named Suri. I pray for that child.

tony hipchest
04-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Classic. Damn he played a convincing cannibal. Maybe Tom is only researching an upcoming role in Silence of the Birth.

:sofunny: hilarious. and great play on words. definitely repworthy.

3 to be 4
04-18-2006, 09:58 PM

"I think in the wild, the mother also eats it also for fear of predators smelling it & being attracted to the babies." actually that is probably the primary reason for eating that in the wild. the fact that it provides nutrients is just gravy. good point.

just gravy:bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: lmao

3 to be 4
04-18-2006, 10:00 PM

years ago, i worked with a guy who brought in pictures of his wifes birth, real up close bloody ones. We all felt we got to know Naomi a lot more than we wanted to. At the Christmas party when he introduced his wife "This is Naomi" I actually wise-cracked "Yes, we've met"

83-Steelers-43
04-18-2006, 10:09 PM

Really? We should exchange recipes maybe?

One of the chicks I know spits out the best placenta this side of the Mississippi. :bouncy:

3 to be 4
04-18-2006, 10:10 PM
In Louisiana they burn it and call it "Cajun"

tony hipchest
04-18-2006, 10:17 PM
for those who like chorizo...

im willing to bet cow placenta is one of the many disgusting ingredients.

(can any pittsburgh natives tell me what "kishka (sp?)" is made of? its the breakfast sausage kind of stuff that is black in color)

tony hipchest
04-18-2006, 10:20 PM
just gravy:bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: lmao

lol. i wasnt even trying to be funny with that one, but now that you point it out......lol!:sofunny:

(the pun wasnt intended)

MattsMe
04-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Really? We should exchange recipes maybe?

One of the chicks I know spits out the best placenta this side of the Mississippi. :bouncy:

:sofunny: Well, on this side of the Mississippi, nothing beats mom's homemade...okay that's just too sick. Forgive me.

3 to be 4
04-18-2006, 11:38 PM
lol. i wasnt even trying to be funny with that one, but now that you point it out......lol!:sofunny:

(the pun wasnt intended)

just trying to be of cervix

SteelerzGirl
04-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Oh good lord... I don't know now if I want to hurl from Tom wanting to eat the placenta or from you guy's comments...(lol). Ew!

I liked the reference to Hannibal the best, 83-Steelers-43...(lol)!

Congrats on the birth of their baby girl. God bless her! She's gonna need it. :smile:

83-Steelers-43
04-19-2006, 06:33 PM
:sofunny: Well, on this side of the Mississippi, nothing beats mom's homemade...okay that's just too sick. Forgive me.

:toofunny: I laughed and upchucked a little on that one. But, placenta always taste better going down the second time around.

SteelerzGirl
04-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Ewww! Stopppppppppppp! Oh god...(lol)! You guys are nuts...(lol).

83-Steelers-43
04-19-2006, 06:35 PM
lol, I'm done. Sorry.:bouncy:

MasterOfPuppets
04-19-2006, 06:37 PM
:toofunny: I laughed and upchucked a little on that one. But, placenta always taste better going down the second time around.
ever try it on a kaiser roll,with a little grey poupon,and a slice of cheddar?

83-Steelers-43
04-19-2006, 06:39 PM

lol, your tempting me. I promised SteelerzGirl.

SteelerzGirl
04-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Alright, I'm done. I'm not coming back to this thread... EVER! LOL

Ambridge
04-19-2006, 06:49 PM
(can any pittsburgh natives tell me what "kishka (sp?)" is made of? its the breakfast sausage kind of stuff that is black in color)

I believe Keeshka is some kind of Polish Pork Sausage.
I can remember when I was a little kid that crazy Polka song "Who Stole the Keeshka" my parents used to play on the record player.

Good luck to the little "Demon Seed" that Katie and Jackass have spawned. She's gonna need it.

MasterOfPuppets
04-19-2006, 06:53 PM
Alright, I'm done. I'm not coming back to this thread... EVER! LOL
oh you'll be back.....muahahaha:evil:

3 to be 4
04-19-2006, 07:01 PM

its better on a Pita. A placenta pita.

tony hipchest
04-19-2006, 07:11 PM
I believe Keeshka is some kind of Polish Pork Sausage.
I can remember when I was a little kid that crazy Polka song "Who Stole the Keeshka" my parents used to play on the record player.

Good luck to the little "Demon Seed" that Katie and Jackass have spawned. She's gonna need it. thats a funny song. its DEFINITELY polish, and definitely a sausage (a very loosely packed sausage). ive eaten it quite a few times. its kind of disgusting and black but kinda good in a wierd way too. i have no idea whats in it though. whatever it is it cant be good. probably placenta and coagulated blood.

MasterOfPuppets
04-19-2006, 07:12 PM
and you could put fried onions ,and scrambled egg on it and its a breakfast sammich!!! this is one versatile piece of meat!!!

tony hipchest
04-19-2006, 07:13 PM

feed us a foetus!

MattsMe
04-19-2006, 08:44 PM
feed us a foetus!

SteelerzGirl
04-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Keeshka (Kishka) is a roll of baloney.

3 to be 4
04-19-2006, 08:57 PM
Tom Cruises lawyer wants nothing to do with any of this as any time he puts into it would be umbilical

tony hipchest
04-19-2006, 09:00 PM
im suprised they didnt offer me the placenta when my daughter was born. i wouldve atleast planted a tree on it. i did steal the meat scissors they gave me to cut the cord with though. what can i say, theyre good scissors and have sentimental value. plus they charge the insurance companies for them anyways so it wasnt really theft.

tony hipchest
04-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Keeshka (Kishka) is a roll of baloney. not this stuff im speaking of. baloney isnt half as nasty.

SteelerzGirl
04-19-2006, 09:09 PM
not this stuff im speaking of. baloney isnt half as nasty.

Well then I have no clue what you're talking about...(lol).

3 to be 4
04-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Tom Cruises lawyer wants nothing to do with any of this as any time he puts into it would be umbilical

i cant believe my piece of genius was missed. oh well. I guess its a partum the deal when you're on a message board.

tony hipchest
04-19-2006, 09:28 PM
i cant believe my piece of genius was missed. oh well. I guess its a partum the deal when you're on a message board.

no, i caught it. "partum"??? lol.

Suitanim
04-19-2006, 09:30 PM
It's no good if you have to beg, 3-4.

3 to be 4
04-19-2006, 09:50 PM
i know. trimester great opportunity for a laugh earlier so i got desperate.

83-Steelers-43
08-23-2006, 05:42 AM
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
Chairman says Cruise?s ?recent conduct has not been acceptable ?
Updated: 10:50 p.m. ET Aug 22, 2006

NEW YORK - It?s Tom Cruise vs. Sumner Redstone in a case of you?re fired-I quit at Hollywood?s highest level.

On one side is the chairman of Viacom, Inc., which owns Paramount Pictures.

On the other is the industry?s biggest and most bankable star, whose last seven films have each generated over $100 million.

Redstone said Tuesday that Paramount would sever its long and profitable relationship with Cruise/Wagner Productions, Cruise?s company with producing partner Paula Wagner. Redstone told the Wall Street Journal that Cruise?s ?recent conduct has not been acceptable to Paramount.?

But Wagner told The Associated Press that agents for Cruise/Wagner Productions stopped negotiating with Paramount over a week ago and since secured independent financing, effectively taking any contract-renewal deal off the table.

?For some reason, Paramount has chosen to negotiate in the press,? Wagner said, calling Redstone?s announcement ?surprising.?

?It?s not really the most businesslike approach,? she said. ?We?ve had virtually no dealings with Mr. Redstone.?

Paramount referred all calls on the matter to Viacom. Viacom spokesman Carl Folta had no comment late Tuesday.

?As much as we like him personally,? Redstone is quoted as saying, ?we thought it was wrong to renew his deal.? He then cited Cruise?s ?recent conduct? as the reason.

In the past year or so, Cruise couch-hopped on Oprah Winfrey?s talk show while proclaiming his love for Katie Holmes, criticized the use of antidepressants and claimed that postpartum depression doesn?t exist. He also got into an angry exchange with Matt Lauer on the ?Today? show while defending his opinions.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14472455/?GT1=8404

Hines0wnz
01-08-2007, 06:01 PM
"I'll have what she's having."

Maidenarcher
01-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Reading this crap......What a waste of a good 10 minutes of my life...