PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Steeler line coaches? without looking it up.

wutchy
01-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Miami, Cincy, Buffalo, Baltimore.

The steelers won those games by the skin of thir teeth and big, HUGE, plays by Troy..

Those four wins were almost bonafide miracles.
Had they gone the other way, and they very easily could have, we would be talking about an 8-8 season.

All four of those wins left me stunned that we pulled them out. Truthfully, I had already resigned myself to the loss in those games.

i watch the replay and i still can't believe the way things went.

The steelers could have soooo easily been 8-8 this year. Miami , Cincy, and Buffalo aren't even playoff teams.

12-4 looks great on paper, but we should keep the reality of those games in mind.

My expectations aren't too high because of those games. And the NE game.

BOTH LINES are going to have to step it up a few steps for the magic to happen.
BOTH LINES are a glaring weakness that has to be addressed either by draft, free agency, or coaching change.

WHO ARE THE STEELER LINE COACHES? WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES? WHY DO THEY ESCAPE SCRUTINY AROUND HERE?

I HONESTLY CAN'T NAME THE O-LINE AND D-LINE COACH WITHOUT GOING TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND LOOKING IT UP.

"THEY" NEED TO BE CALLED INTO ACCOUNT, AND FIRED IF THEY DON'T PRODUCE!

mizzouristeeler
01-06-2011, 01:31 AM
O line is sean kugler or something like that.

tony hipchest
01-06-2011, 01:42 AM
holy shit.

im almost in shock that someone comes to this board almost gangbusters having so much knowledge, yet are screaming at members to tell them the names of the coaches, and demanding they be fired. :dang:

in the meantime, the 2006 and 2009 steelers coulda easilly been 12-4.

while you were resigning yourself to 4 losses in the games you mentioned, i was sure the steelers would pull it out like they always do about 75% of the time.

mizz.... ("stone cold" sean kugler at OL is correct)

ricardisimo
01-06-2011, 02:57 AM
This thread is a loser. Is the OP actually suggesting that Kugler and Mitchell did a poor job? Huh? I'm sorry... I meant to say... Huh?