PDA

View Full Version : scrap your mocks

MasterOfPuppets
01-06-2011, 01:38 PM
andrew luck is going back to school....:noidea:

theplatypus
01-06-2011, 02:04 PM
andrew luck is going back to school....:noidea:

Just saw that myself. You would be hard pressed to convince me to pass up 50 million.

MDSteel15
01-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Just saw that myself. You would be hard pressed to convince me to pass up 50 million.

He's passing on the Panthers more than the money I bet.... :doh:

theplatypus
01-06-2011, 03:14 PM

It's possible, but he could always let it be known that he won't play for them a la Manning.

MDSteel15
01-06-2011, 03:40 PM
It's possible, but he could always let it be known that he won't play for them a la Manning.

As far as I am concerned, Elway and Eli Manning should have never been allowed to play in the NFL. As an enitity, the league has the power to say you get drafted by a team, you play for that team(at least until your rookie contract has expired)!!! If you refuse, you simply need to find employment digging ditches like the rest of the world... :tt03:

theplatypus
01-06-2011, 03:45 PM
As far as I am concerned, Elway and Eli Manning should have never been allowed to play in the NFL. As an enitity, the league has the power to say you get drafted by a team, you play for that team(at least until your rookie contract has expired)!!! If you refuse, you simply need to find employment digging ditches like the rest of the world... :tt03:

I'm not saying it's right, it just a possibility if he had come out this year. The whole risking a career ending injury thing would more than likely force my hand.

MasterOfPuppets
01-06-2011, 03:58 PM
well unless he just doesn't want to live in charlotte , i don't get it. whats the difference of being drafted by a sucky panthers team, or a sucky bills team , or whoever gets the first pick next year ?
maybe he's got a hot piece of ass at stanford that he's not finished riding yet ....:noidea:

MDSteel15
01-06-2011, 03:59 PM
well unless he just doesn't want to live in charlotte , i don't get it. whats the difference of being drafted by a sucky panthers team, or a sucky bills team , or whoever gets the first pick next year ?
maybe he's got a hot piece of ass at stanford that he's not finished riding yet ....:noidea:

I'm sure he can afford some more...

pete74
01-06-2011, 04:04 PM
i cant belive he would turn down all that money. he can finish his degree anytime he wants. the risk is just insane to me but i definatly respect him for it

MDSteel15
01-06-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm not saying it's right, it just a possibility if he had come out this year. The whole risking a career ending injury thing would more than likely force my hand.

Especially after this CBA meeting in which he won't get $50million gauranteed! :noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
01-06-2011, 04:32 PM
i cant belive he would turn down all that money. he can finish his degree anytime he wants. the risk is just insane to me but i definatly respect him for it
jake locker's decision to return probably cost him 15 - 25 million dollars....:doh:

MDSteel15
01-06-2011, 04:46 PM
jake locker's decision to return probably cost him 15 - 25 million dollars....:doh:

:doh: :applaudit: :hatsoff: :sofunny: :toofunny: :rofl: :hug:

jizzballz
01-07-2011, 10:33 AM
i hope andrew luck fails, it will be so funny to see him miss out on all that money, it will teach them to come out early LMAO

pete74
01-07-2011, 06:40 PM

probably alot more then that. he would of been a top 5 pick last year and now can go anywere up to the mid 3rd

jizzballz
01-07-2011, 08:05 PM
probably alot more then that. he would of been a top 5 pick last year and now can go anywere up to the mid 3rd

that is what is so great about the world, i wonder if he is still a christian :sofunny: